Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the builders have agreed not to build so close to her house as it’s upsetting her ….🤣Isn’t old ginger balls brave confronting the burley builders…..bet they whispered WANKER as he walked away 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Maybe the builders have agreed not to build so close to her house as it’s upsetting her ….🤣Isn’t old ginger balls brave confronting the burley builders…..bet they whispered WANKER as he walked away 🙄
Oh you can just see that lad texting his boss having a laugh about whatever Lee said to him. They’ll be back tomorrow with two rollers just for banter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Has she actually sent Lee out to ask the builders to stop?!!!? WTF!

Bloody hell! Yeah it’s a pain but YOU bought the house YOU knew about the planning YOU still chose to buy the house! Suck it up and let them get on with their job! Entitled witch!
The builders will be like er…naw….. duck up wee man 😂. As if they are going to stop working when they are on a tight deadline with the developer with penalty clauses in their contract 😂😂😂. He'll probably get a toe up the arse to propel him, his peach jumper and wally specs back over the fence to Marshmallow Mansion

Now that is content I WOULD want to see 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh you can just see that lad texting his boss having a laugh about whatever Lee said to him. They’ll be back tomorrow with two rollers just for banter 😂
Yup. The absolute worst thing they could have done was that. Wee tiny ginger pubes strutting up to the harris fence

OUCHA BEAUTY MIN, CAN YA PLEEEZE STOP YER ROLLERIN NEAR MA HOOSE, ITS PURE VIOLENTLY VIBRATING MIR THAN IT DUZ WHEN REB GETS THA BIG BLACK MAMBA OOT THE WARDROBE AND TICKLES MA PROSTATE WI IT YA KEN WIT I MEAN MAN? TAK YER BIG YELLOW ROLLERIN DIGGER AWA FIR MA HOOSE IF YA KAN KEN OR IL COME OVER AND GI YA A WEE SMACK OAN THA BOTTY YA KEN?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
For someone who gets complained about so often you’d think they’d know to make a complaint properly. What’s going to talk to that lad going to do.. Sweet FA. Although it wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve already contacted Kirkwood directly and been told where to go

Reactions: 17
For someone who gets complained about so often you’d think they’d know to make a complaint properly. What’s going to talk to that lad going to do.. Sweet FA. Although it wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve already contacted Kirkwood directly and been told where to go
The guy working the roller is probably a subby who literally couldn’t give a duck 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 22
“Painfully” when referring to P doing her homework, utterly disgusted. Does she think it’s funny edgy “cool mom who likes to moan about their kids” look? Well it’s not Rebecca. She doesn’t deserve a mother like you, you selfish narcissistic bleep

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I never realised just how much land this new development was taking over. It looks massive. I wouldn't be happy having paid over the odds for an ugly, cold house with it's horrific history and then have a huge housing development spring up right next door. I'd be crying into my pillow for the cute, little starter home I'd left behind.

Reactions: 19
What do they expect to happen as an outcome from pat talking to the builder? The work needs to get done so...?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Creasing because the chat and abuse lee & Edgy will be getting on that site now will be BIBLICAL!!!!!! What a pair of cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I bet Lee didn’t actually ask them to stop, he probably just pretended and moaned about her instead to them 😂😂😂😂👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh dear, obvious scamming going on here. Still taking people's money but not posting any content for it. Naughty mama mooch!
I don’t get these people, just paying for a service and getting nothing. It’s like paying for Netflix and not getting any shows streamed.. anyone would complain or cancel 🤷🏼‍♀️ But her followers just keep lining her cheap polyester pockets

Reactions: 21
Her windows might have rattled (they’re wooden, so need expansion space) but her house was NOT shaking. I live in a (faaaancy 😝) terrace and have ACTUALLY had walls shaking with neighbours renos. You know what I did? Kept quiet and/or went out whilst it happened (….and didn’t feel as bad when we did our renovations 🤣)

Reactions: 11
Does she think they'll stop all building because her house is vibrating lol!

Only a few (loooads) more months of disruption left, Beggy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.