Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What mother only walks up their stairs 9 times in the school holidays
? (9 including any gradient whilst walking the horse)

Reactions: 5
What mother only walks up their stairs 9 times in the school holidays
? (9 including any gradient whilst walking the horse)
I was coming on to say that as well! I work 30 hours a week which is mainly based at a desk and have 2 kids and do way more flights than that. I am amazed her stand goal is only for 9 hours of the day! It doesnā€™t matter if I have a lazy day I always hit the 12 hour goal. Very lazy for someone who doesnā€™t have a job to go to!

Reactions: 10
Sounds like she needs to visit the GUM clinic ā€¦.nobody should be licking anything off this mink ā€¦.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Let's face it, reading about it is the nearest he'll get to any rumpy pumpy. #lemonandcarotttop

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Iā€™ve just thrown up a little in my mouthā€¦ā€¦šŸ¤®
God. The most asexual, frigid, devoid of any sexual chemistry coupleā€¦.. wee lee wouldnā€™t know where to find it or what to do with it!!!!!!!! Thatā€™s why she shagged Rami.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bet sheā€™s conveniently forgotten that sheā€™s going back to uni soon. Perfect time coming up Begga.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sheā€™s deleted the reel off her TikTok - the one where sheā€™s got her gut out talking about wanting to be ā€œleanā€ again šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Does she not still have her mind body soul bollocks she could put all her gut pictures on? Is tik tok not quite savage? Although word of advice begs....you dont need protein powder in your smoothies and try a wholemeal bread instead of cheap white bread. Oh and tony can be used for more than meditationšŸ‘

Reactions: 15
Sheā€™s deleted the reel off her TikTok - the one where sheā€™s got her gut out talking about wanting to be ā€œleanā€ again šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Has she? Stuck to that healthy kick longer than we thought then. šŸ˜‚

As I warned yesterday, she'd already misrepresented herself by claiming the before pic was 2020 and the bloody photoshopping. She better tread very carefully if some diet or weightloss tit is incoming. Any crap move like that and I'm reporting.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.