Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

F the dust.

VIP Member
The names Vegas.. Johnny Vegas...licence to thrill.. I like my casseroles shaken not stirred.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 94

bassettbb

Just saw her comment above the allonboard screenshot about Australia. She wrote "May the devastation end." YOU, are part of the problem. If it wasn't for climate change Aus wouldn't be having the extreme weather conditions that have resulted in the bushfires. Is she even aware of that with her cheap plastic lifestyle and all the gifted plastic tat she gets given. When you say you're lost for words Soph it's because you're thick as shit. You don't know what to say because you don't have a clue what's going on. Take your cleaning products, your gifted crap, your ugly husband and your sponge green beans and ram them up your arse

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85

Maryanne

Chatty Member
so I’ve gone digging through tattle for proof about her and Jamie question coming up before. I didn’t find it but I did see someone had posted these... now I’ve been on tattle before and have never seen these so thought I would re add them! Sophs tweets from before Becoming sweet Mrs Hinch (your not sweet soph)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 83

TheBlueDonkey

Chatty Member
B975BD3B-F3D9-402B-B91A-D37319BB6B91.jpeg

Having a day out and I just CANNOT get over these fields. What’s that in the distance? Cow shit I think. Am I mad or does anyone else do this guyzzzzzz!! Just me in my little village. ATB.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
Has he got a licence for those guns...... I think I'm going to vomit 🤮 wife beater, thinning hair, trackie bottoms too tight for his age. Yep I'm sure all the girls are drooling

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Anyone remember when she said alot of her hinchers were messaging her saying Jamie looks like Tom Hardy??? 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63

pjmac

Chatty Member
I'm off shopping tomorrow in asda I'll be sure to bring my sharpie pen and tag her billboard #tattlearmy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
Pink donated $500,000 while encouraging others to donate too and providing a list of websites to donate to. I love the woman

• Heart
Reactions: 60

pinksunsetx91

VIP Member
How greedy are all of them with that cake especially grinch with her claw hand such a greedy cow I can’t stand greediness it’s a nasty trait

seriously 🙄 just seen this on insta
7AD1A96C-0E2D-4A62-B79F-044E762B222F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

Sonvida

Just seen her asda post. Wtf??? She wants to wear the uniform. She is beyond offensive and patronising to hard working people

• Angry
Reactions: 57

tippingpoint

VIP Member
“Who says something has to be designer to be loved”

Literally no one Sophie, what the fuck are you on about?

• Haha
Reactions: 53

zeatrix83

VIP Member
Okay now I don’t want to shop at asda
Asda are a horrible company to work for. They treat their staff like shit. They fired my mum when she broke her leg, ankle and heel, while being forced to work in a different department, due to their safety negligence. They wanted her to return to work date 2 weeks after it (she had needed an operation and was told she’d be in a cast for at least 5 months with a years physio afterwards) her bosses even came to the house to harass her for a return date. She had worked for them for 20 years as well. She took them to a tribunal and was given compensation then they fired her. 20 years loyal service to be treated like that! Hinch is gushing she’d loved to play shops at b&m and that she feels like she works for ASDA with her stupid cartoon wearing a uniform. She wouldn’t last 5 minutes working in either of those places. I worked retail and you get treated like shit by customers and supervisors. She makes me so angry.

• Wow
  • Angry

via iPhone safari?

And now blocked again on my private account for asking her to show a screenshot of what she donated to the cause in Aus to encourage her 3 mil followers to do the same

• Wow
  • Haha

life is great

Chatty Member
So SHE does a swipe up link for Australia so SHE will get all the credit for it yet SHE couldnt donate a large amount of money herself!! SHE donates fuck all or does fuck all for anybody apart from buy cheap crappy dog food for a dog bank and clean out peoples bank accounts. As long as there is something in it for her and for her to take all the credit for it she ain't interested in anything. Probably on the beg for a free trip to Australia coz damn sures shes not bothered about 1 single person in that country or what is actually going on over there!!

• Angry
Reactions: 52