Mrs Hinch #85 Sea level's rising, the planet burning but she doesnโ€™t care long as sheโ€™s earning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw her comment above the allonboard screenshot about Australia. She wrote "May the devastation end." YOU, are part of the problem. If it wasn't for climate change Aus wouldn't be having the extreme weather conditions that have resulted in the bushfires. Is she even aware of that with her cheap plastic lifestyle and all the gifted plastic tat she gets given. When you say you're lost for words Soph it's because you're thick as tit. You don't know what to say because you don't have a clue what's going on. Take your cleaning products, your gifted crap, your ugly husband and your sponge green beans and ram them up your arse

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85
Licence for those guns ๐Ÿคข omg think I just threw up Iโ€™m sure all us tattlers canโ€™t get enough of bug boy in his wife beater ๐Ÿ™„ seriously not a pretty site

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Tom hardy my ass. She wished!
He is the weirdest looking bloke Iโ€™ve ever seen. I donโ€™t think we have ever seen a photo of him face on?
Ifs always at an angle.
Maybe because he is just not attractive,
as for the wife beater vest, he needs to put a jumper on. Mate your not peng, as my daughter would say.
he has moobs!!! ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 32
His arms look gross. Yes they are big but there's no definition. No surprise if she won't let him go to the gym though.
Thay arm looks like a massive turkey leg... nothing to get flirty about!
Also why does never share the @ of people who say nice stuff?!
Itโ€™s as if she doesnโ€™t want them to gain followers, yet when itโ€™s a โ€œtrollโ€ She doesnโ€™t! Makes zero sense

Reactions: 19
Iโ€™ve just done my usual morning read through of tattle before even looking at IG and all this talk of bug boyโ€™s guns is making me too scared to look!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How did she get big a page about cleaning tips with tips such as first time using this spray used it on the toilet I'm also using it on the tiles as it can... ๐Ÿ˜‚ I am rivitated that's the content I'm here for. Sorry no bug boy in a vest I'm here for. Her using undesribed products with no explanation to clean highlighter stains makes me stay

Reactions: 11
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ very well said!

Good morning Tattlers! ๐Ÿ˜Š just caught up on Grinch's bedtime story from last night and apparently " lots of you have been asking me where Jamie gets his guns from? " he's got his own account so why aren't they asking him themselves? I mean it's not like either one of them will actually reply so they could ask him when he last had a wee and if he washed his hands afterwards if they want! I wonder what delights await us today? Shovelling food into Ronnie? Crying because the Christmas trees are gone? Reminding us she puts her bras and knickers in a cheap container (an "ebayer") or filling the house with enough toxic chemicals to flatten a slag heap? bloody hell fire!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Mr Hinch has had a nose job ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿผ Thatโ€™s why heโ€™s been missing

the bump is gone the bridge is wider and the tip is no longer pointing down
Sheโ€™s probably photoshopped it like she has done on her own nose in that pic but.... on a very old photo of Jamie before Insta (not sure what thread itโ€™s on) Jamie had a big bump in the middle and itโ€™s gone, but I think he had surgery before they did Insta will try and find photo

Reactions: 14
We can solve the reason behind a plain crash through black box recorders...

We can send people to visit the wreck of the titanic....

Medical breakthroughs for diseases thought incurable....

but for the life of me I cannot work out what the duck an "ebayer" is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
We can solve the reason behind a plain crash through black box recorders...

We can send people to visit the wreck of the titanic....

Medical breakthroughs for diseases thought incurable....

but for the life of me I cannot work out what the duck an "ebayer" is.
Ask hinch she made it up remember ๐Ÿคญ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.