Mrs Hinch #85 Sea level's rising, the planet burning but she doesn’t care long as she’s earning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to be careful with what I spray round with house.. use air fresheners plug ins wax melts when my cousins youngest comes rounds he's 1 but he just got diagnosed with asthma, even in general I don't it's great to have all that stuff round their little developing lungs. It's all fine and well if the house is a bit stale or you have a stinky dog but in a new build where no one does anything I don't get it..
I use an air freshener if there's a bit of a whiff for some reason (the cat's been in his litter tray etc) but we can't have wax melts at all, someone bought us a burner a few years ago and we lit it every night and enjoyed the smell, until we realised it was causing my partner to be ill. She'd be fine all day, then in the evening she'd get a sore throat, cough and a headache, took us about a week of thinking she was coming down with something before we worked it out. No more wax burners or candles in our house! Just the thought of the smell in Zoflora Mansion gives me a migraine, all those plug ins, sprays, wax melts etc, turns my stomach to imagine, it must hit you like a brick when you walk in the door!

Reactions: 8
The footballs on again! Why doesn’t she get a second tv to put upstairs if she’s that annoyed about missing out on her tv time?

Reactions: 14
This list has angered me!!! Such expensive items!! Surely you would reply all you need for a newborn is somewhere safe and warm for it to sleep (does not need a Snuz pod) could be in a blooming drawer with a mattress as long as it’s safe!! Clothes, blankets, milk either boob or formula, bottles, nappies any make (I rate lidl the best) and lots of cuddles!! You don’t need that crap she’s listed!!!
It’s angered me too! Just another way for her to advertise tit! We had a Ewan sheep for our little girl but it was far from a bloody essential! She’s so far from reality it’s unbelievable!

so I’ve gone digging through tattle for proof about her and Jamie question coming up before. I didn’t find it but I did see someone had posted these... now I’ve been on tattle before and have never seen these so thought I would re add them! Sophs tweets from before Becoming sweet Mrs Hinch (your not sweet soph)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 83
You know, I’d love to see her go Live on insta. She’s done that once before at least, I think. Seems right before her first book came out that she did one, though I may be wrong. It’s a nice way to chat with fans. But I know why she doesn’t. She can’t filter the comments that way. It’d be obvious then that all of the private messages she receives are phony, and probably all those watching would be asking questions she doesn’t know how to answer and it’d be visible for everyone to see. Then it’d be very obvious how many really do NOT adore her! DO A LIVE SOPHIE!
100% this. She used to do quite a lot of lives, I followed from pretty early on when she had around 4/5k followers. I don't know at what point she stopped but my guess would be when she signed with gleam
There's no filtering comments on a live so I think you've hit the nail on the head

Reactions: 10
Hahahahaha is she really saying that when she dies (I mean what the hell?!) then Ronnie will be looked after by her Hinchers. What the duck?!
That’s just nuts. Does she really think that Maureen from Middlesbrough is going to look after Ronnie if anything happens to her? Jog ON Soph.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Did her statement about how Ronnie will be so loved and cared for by people who have followed their journey after she is gone strike anyone as an odd thing to say? I don’t really understand it. Her Hinchers will take care of him? Have we ever heard another “famous” person say such a thing?

Just posted the same! It really jumped out at me.
I thought exactly same....who in their right mind would think or say that....its crazy...as a mother I am scared of thought of 3million strangers knowing who my child is

Reactions: 20
Pahahaha. Guysssssss..

I can't stop laughing at this. She thinks when she's dead that a load of instagrammers will be rallying round looking after Ronnie. Let's face it he'll likely easily be in his 40s at least before that, probably absolutely mortified about all this nonsense (hopefully) and she'll be a distant Insta memory. Honestly, what is she on?! What does she think will happen? A state funeral with the whole country behind Ronnie, seeing him through?! duck me sideways Soph, you're a narcissistic nutter.

Hahahahaha is she really saying that when she dies (I mean what the hell?!) then Ronnie will be looked after by her Hinchers. What the duck?!
It's made my night. I keep giggling thinking about it. Dozy cow 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She did work with children for a private nursery as an afterschool job.She would have been about 15.
So I'm told🤷‍♀️
Oh dear...the poor babies probably need therapy now, traumatised for life 🤣 but on a serious note, I'm guessing her parents probably knew the owners or something like that, and being 15-16 she would just be a general help to chat/tidy/do crafts, certainly not included in the ratios. Argh....perhaps that's where the infantile colouring and activity book idea came from ??? 🤣

Reactions: 5
so I’ve gone digging through tattle for proof about her and Jamie question coming up before. I didn’t find it but I did see someone had posted these... now I’ve been on tattle before and have never seen these so thought I would re add them! Sophs tweets from before Becoming sweet Mrs Hinch (your not sweet soph)
I wish we could somehow get these on her IG page for all her gullible sheep to see what nasty piece of work she really is. Oh and she has the nerve to call us trolls.

Reactions: 15
That is up there with one of the creepiest things I have ever read. Giving Ronnie to the hinchers😂 like in that mother has anyone seen that 😂😂

I'm laughing at my own joke sorry I work on my own I don't get to chat to anyone during the day 😂
She says really odd things when it comes to Ronnie.. who would leave their baby with strangers??

Its like that time she commented to the lady who miscarried and said 'a part of your baby lives on in baby Hinch'

What an insensitive duck head.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I wish we could somehow get these on her IG page for all her gullible sheep to see what nasty piece of work she really is. Oh and she has the nerve to call us trolls.
That’s why I thought I would re add them seeing as so many new members are coming for a look daily

What a bleep she is

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That’s why I thought I would re add them seeing as so many new members are coming for a look daily
Good idea. These should be 're posted regularly cos it shows how vile she really is. I had never seen these before either .

The footballs on again! Why doesn’t she get a second tv to put upstairs if she’s that annoyed about missing out on her tv time?
Exactly. My husband is dowstairs, watching. I've evacuated myself upstairs, currently reading in bed (and peeping on here 🤣), can't stand football, but it doesn't bother me that he likes it.

Oh wow.
little miss “nice”, not so nice

Reactions: 13
Been a lurker a few days on here but saw something the other day that really wound me up! She said the other day about her sonic scrubber (previously named Stewart!) that she can’t find her branded version, just this one that she assumes is a cheap alternative(Pointing to the blue one). Now I used to be a Hincher so I knew I had bought the blue one a year ago because she used it, so the saddo that I am went back on her story highlights and found her using “the cheaper alternative”. She’s so up herself now that she doesn’t want to admit she used to use that one and only knows the branded version 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Pahahaha. Guysssssss..

I can't stop laughing at this. She thinks when she's dead that a load of instagrammers will be rallying round looking after Ronnie. Let's face it he'll likely easily be in his 40s at least before that, probably absolutely mortified about all this nonsense (hopefully) and she'll be a distant Insta memory. Honestly, what is she on?! What does she think will happen? A state funeral with the whole country behind Ronnie, seeing him through?! duck me sideways Soph, you're a narcissistic nutter.

It's made my night. I keep giggling thinking about it. Dozy cow 🤣🤣🤣
She’s hoping for a Tomb in Westminster abbey I reckon!
Soph I will tell you something for free, I may add a swipe up later.
Get yourself to curry’s (other outlets available) and BUY yourself (yes with YOUR card) and get a tv for your bedroom.
stop hinting for a gifted one and get one so you can go upstairs and watch it whilst football is on. (I know madness right)
It’s what normal relatable people do!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.