Mrs Hinch #85 Sea level's rising, the planet burning but she doesn’t care long as she’s earning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Who says something has to be designer to be loved”

Literally no one Sophie, what the duck are you on about?

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Wonder if she ever picks Haaannsnommmzzz shite up from the garden. Or maybe he’s a clean dog and doesn’t do things like shitting. Or maybe her staff do it. Mayyybe, she just sprays elbow grease on it and it evaporates. I realise this is foul, but she’s so relatable guyyyyyzzzzzzz and since she’s taught me how to wash the bog this week, I’d like a lesson on dog handling. Over to you Soph ATB
Henry shits in the pined, flashed, zoflorad, elbow greased and wiped over by Kermit toilet

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was that her mums wrinkly hand that pulled out a ripple from the cake then shoved it back in and took another bit instead? 🤢 Can see where she gets her grabby hands from then.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Bush fire post followed by cake and playing pay day with the money money money song.... didn’t she learn from posting something before about starving children followed by her 1000 pound chinese spread over her table. NO ONE seriously can be that bleeping insensitive. She’s doing this far too often, I wish the bleeping papers would pick something up to end this absolute bloody nonsense

Reactions: 36
Think it's been said before but I just can't imagine her dealing with a toddler. Imagine her in B&M and Ronnie has a meltdown full on tantrum while she's busy admiring her cardboard cut out or shoving tit loads of Zoflo in her trolley.
Screaming and kicking her. I guess it won't happen cos Bug boy will prob still not be back to work by then.
Gonna be fun seeing her cope with a messy, noisey, unco-operative toddler.
I can't wait until she has to baby proof that house. And Rrrronnie chases handsomes around. Babies don't stay put forever Soph. And where will she hang all her cloffs? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sooooo, guys, have I read this right? Today, the overweight, underwalked dog got rushed to the emergency vet for a fatty lump?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wonder if she ever picks Haaannsnommmzzz shite up from the garden. Or maybe he’s a clean dog and doesn’t do things like shitting. Or maybe her staff do it. Mayyybe, she just sprays elbow grease on it and it evaporates. I realise this is foul, but she’s so relatable guyyyyyzzzzzzz and since she’s taught me how to wash the bog this week, I’d like a lesson on dog handling. Over to you Soph ATB

henry is fully toilet trained he has the downstairs/cloakroom toilet and a thrown in there #gifted of course naughty henry missed the seat few times dribbled on the floor she did a full clean one it other day only took her 6 different chemicals to clean it so shes improving

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fires in Australia... right but let’s get back to ME ME BASTARD ME!! Guyyyyz I’ve been sent a *gifted cake for reaching 3mil followers because well I’m just so amazing! I’ve changed so many livezzz. And it’s all about MEEEEEEEEEE tonight never mind the people in grave danger in Australia ok! Let’s get back to celebrating ME 🥳 And whilst I sit here stuffing my great, big greedy gob I shall reflect on how brilliant lil old me is some more by sharing some adoration messages from my wonderful hunch army! ATB 🤏🏼 (Grabby claw)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I can't wait until she has to baby proof that house. And Rrrronnie chases handsomes around. Babies don't stay put forever Soph. And where will she hang all her cloffs? lol
She won't be able to light candlez or wax meltzzz or whatever the duck it is. This is essential part of her hinching (😝) according to her while cleaning the shitter yesterday.

Reactions: 11
Her greed summed up in a cake

'look what I got sent guys for hitting 3 million, were all going to eat this' as the hand comes into take a piece ...

Well done Sophie congratulations on proving how greedy you are

A nice big free cake for buying bots on zero content 👏👏
Why not take it to a hospital to give to the nurses or something you know the ones that looked after her so well. Or raffle it off to local people to raise funds for aus. Little use now that their chemical ridden hands have been all over it

Reactions: 14
Her Hinch army needs to get a grip ffs it’s as if she’s gods gift , OMG mrs Hinch likes my post my life is so amazing right now woohoo , like seriously WTF 😮🤬🤬😂
The scarey thing is these people walk among us 🙁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can anyone tell me, if you hashtag things on your insta posts but they then don’t show on those pages, is it possible somebody has blocked them 🤔 I read anyone can hashtag pages and nobody owns a hashtag so could not block them....but wonder if it’s changed....asking for a friend 😉

Reactions: 2
Im done 🤦‍♀️ she just cant help herself can she. It's like the Sophie show......It's all about me me me! Are people really this stupid to believe this crap. She never replies or engages with her sheep unless she's posting their gushing comments of admiration 😤
What is that designer comment? I don’t get it?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.