Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Legs 11

Hi, I have been watching, reading this thread for a while. I commented on Hackerdog comment on Hinch latest grid post, he Congratulated her saying could he borrow 2.9 millions followers. I replied saying you could buy some.... Now blocked.
What a twunt!!

Keep up the good work everyone, more people need to see through the lies and realise she's a sale woman and earning shit loads of money from Insta.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Missyboo

I work at Asda so I can’t even put into words how much this boils my piss.
she’s no idea how hard it can be at busy times to work on a checkout and yet she comes out with this shit. The Asda where I work now have us all doing the work of 2x people. There’s hardly any staff as they all leave, they don’t get replaced and so we’re all overworked and underpaid. The amount we get insulted and spoken to like shit, she wouldn’t last 5x minutes. Fuck of you stupid fucking bitch 🤬🤬

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

KaraziMarazi

To beat the january blues .. sophie's giving some clues ..its all about the swipe ups as shes taking her followers for mugs.

My first ever shot at a title 🙊

Reactions: 42

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Misses “important” messages from her Hinch Army but sees a one liner about j’s guns in her inbox. Liar liar #gifted pants on fire 🔥 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 40

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
When they were dating and they were on the phone to each other he asked what she was doing and she said she was watching Casper even though she wasn’t.
Ah, I see. I thought it might be because Jamie really really wishes that he'd 'ghosted' her back then, and is currently thinking what an easy life he could have had .....

• Haha
Reactions: 40

NoFlora

I’ve been lurking on posts for a while after someone I know told me to look!
I had to join after seeing her post about Australia and then go back onto her cleaning!

I asked her if she donated herself and how much if so and she blocked me!
so I had to join!
i also have been watching her stories and I feel so sorry for that little boy of hers! He was so slumped over in that walker!

anyway I’m glad I’ve joined now so I can vent my frustrations on here rather than to my husband who just tells me I overthink it to much but I honestly can’t believe people are so blind and blinkered to the narcissist she is!

• Wow
Reactions: 39

Lauracj

I hate the way she puts 'bless them' when ever someone sends her free crap. She's such a patronising twat.

I’m not a huge Stacy fan, but she does at least have a job.. and some transparency. She has what Hinch is missing. A slight sense of humour etc and some reality. Like yep being a mother isn’t easy, yeah I have stretch marks etc. When has Hinch ever been anything but completely fake.

LaTela

Chatty Member
She’s just told some poor woman that a necessity for a newborn was pull up nappy pants ‘as they are so much easier than nappies’. WTF!!!!! I don’t know where to start with that one.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
Ok guyzzz I might be weird/it might just be little old me (🙄) by I haven’t slept since before my night shift Saturday so I’m going to head to bed.

I’ve walked the handsnomes and fed the children a wholesome casserole. Fed them it out of a jug. The jug and spoons are now in the dishwater on the intensive cycle and the washing machine is on a 4 hour Wash with a tea towel in it. It’s a Christmas tea towel. Silly old me! I’m so ditzy and relatable!!

• Haha

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
We can solve the reason behind a plain crash through black box recorders...

We can send people to visit the wreck of the titanic....

Medical breakthroughs for diseases thought incurable....

but for the life of me I cannot work out what the fuck an "ebayer" is.

• Haha
  • Heart

The-Cloth-Family

Ah that’s us told, time to shut the thread down, we’ve been rumbled.

love how she thinks Sophie doesn’t know!
Funny how she thinks it's a new thread, started Friday soft lass. Sophee knows about us, we are scriptwriters for her next story, we keep her in material. She's our biggest fan, checks in daily.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37