Mrs Hinch #85 Sea level's rising, the planet burning but she doesn’t care long as she’s earning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asda are a horrible company to work for. They treat their staff like tit. They fired my mum when she broke her leg, ankle and heel, while being forced to work in a different department, due to their safety negligence. They wanted her to return to work date 2 weeks after it (she had needed an operation and was told she’d be in a cast for at least 5 months with a years physio afterwards) her bosses even came to the house to harass her for a return date. She had worked for them for 20 years as well. She took them to a tribunal and was given compensation then they fired her. 20 years loyal service to be treated like that! Hinch is gushing she’d loved to play shops at b&m and that she feels like she works for ASDA with her stupid cartoon wearing a uniform. She wouldn’t last 5 minutes working in either of those places. I worked retail and you get treated like tit by customers and supervisors. She makes me so angry.
ASDA are a very unpleasant firm to work for, that’s shocking about your mum. I hope she made a full recovery. I agree that Sophie Hinchcliff wouldn’t have the balls to work there, the customer ‘trolling’ would upset her too much although she’d be at home in the polyester uniform.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That's hilarious!! I'd be absolutely livid if someone did that for me 😂 it's just horrendous! Surely it must be a joke 😂
You’d think so, wouldn’t you? 🙈

The bleeping roots on her hahahahahahaha!!
They could’ve chosen better pictures to recreate... 😏

Ronnie’s looking at the stuff in her other hand like “why the duck is she holding a sanitary pad and some loo cleaner?”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Misses “important” messages from her Hinch Army but sees a one liner about j’s guns in her inbox. Liar liar #gifted pants on fire 🔥 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Just gonna leave this here...😬 View attachment 68943
Doesn’t this just sum Hinch up tho? There’s jamie looking adoringly at Ronnie... but she’s staring into the camera (I assume trying to look sexy but she just looks like a moody witch). It’s a bloody horrible drawing... if I were the Hinches I would be fuming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Misses “important” messages from her Hinch Army but sees a one liner about j’s guns in her inbox. Liar liar #gifted pants on fire 🔥 🤥
Your last sentence has to be part of the new thread title. It describes her to perfection.

Reactions: 13
Early thread suggestion :
Jamie's guns are getting messages from huns, hinch pretends to clean Jamie's piss, when walking doggy Ronnie wouldn't go amiss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just been listening to Staceys podcast but can’t find The thread for her, can anyone direct me? Got so much to comment on about her episode with Joe!

looking forward to discussing the Hinch one when it comes out.

Reactions: 11
😂😂 she asked on her stories this morning if anyone had seen her yet in Asda - can't miss it! What an absolute disaster!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I work at Asda so I can’t even put into words how much this boils my piss.
she’s no idea how hard it can be at busy times to work on a checkout and yet she comes out with this tit. The Asda where I work now have us all doing the work of 2x people. There’s hardly any staff as they all leave, they don’t get replaced and so we’re all overworked and underpaid. The amount we get insulted and spoken to like tit, she wouldn’t last 5x minutes. duck of you stupid bleeping witch 🤬🤬

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I don't even think there was any proof of these threats, just what this woman had said. Happy to be proved wrong. She shared her DMs to Hinch (which included words like 'bleep' btw) but I don't recall seeing specific DMs from Hinchers. Like I said, I might be wrong, I only go off what I've seen on here.
I saw somewhere the threats from the hinchers... think they were shared on a previous post or the ok mag post

Reactions: 4
Asda are a horrible company to work for. They treat their staff like tit. They fired my mum when she broke her leg, ankle and heel, while being forced to work in a different department, due to their safety negligence. They wanted her to return to work date 2 weeks after it (she had needed an operation and was told she’d be in a cast for at least 5 months with a years physio afterwards) her bosses even came to the house to harass her for a return date. She had worked for them for 20 years as well. She took them to a tribunal and was given compensation then they fired her. 20 years loyal service to be treated like that! Hinch is gushing she’d loved to play shops at b&m and that she feels like she works for ASDA with her stupid cartoon wearing a uniform. She wouldn’t last 5 minutes working in either of those places. I worked retail and you get treated like tit by customers and supervisors. She makes me so angry.
I work at Asda and can vouch that they’re really like this. I’m sorry they treated your mum so badly xx

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.