Mrs Hinch #85 Sea level's rising, the planet burning but she doesn’t care long as she’s earning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How greedy are all of them with that cake especially grinch with her claw hand such a greedy cow I can’t stand greediness it’s a nasty trait

seriously 🙄 just seen this on insta
7AD1A96C-0E2D-4A62-B79F-044E762B222F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
How greedy are all of them with that cake especially grinch with her claw hand such a greedy cow I can’t stand greediness it’s a nasty trait
I honestly cant see her having a slice of that cake and it's all for show.. much like her life and home!

Reactions: 17
Payday..bleeping payday..everyday is payday for you!!!!! How funny is it in your world???

Reactions: 20
2,391 followers for Saturday, no content to attract people but the follower count keeps flying high.

Not suspicious at all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
HA!!! Zophlora your so transparent!!! You rush you dog to the vets because of a lump... This my love is not an emergency! You know that we question you messages from followers now you post the messages 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Grow up woman!!! I feel so sorry for you and your sad life!

Reactions: 11
Lovely that isn’t it. She harks a little bit (and very dutifully) about the fires, then she goes off to grab her free cake, then play a game with “money money money” playing. She is utterly utterly disgusting and repulsive.

Reactions: 31
And stop fricking posting stuff related to yourself!!! Gordon Bennett don’t you realise your making yourself look so self centred? What the hell is wrong with you???

Reactions: 10
Flipping disgusting!!!! Posting about a fire in Australia then bragging about a b**tard 3 million cake! I wish she could see herself the way we do! Clearly people follow and say they love you to bump their own accounts.

Reactions: 26
How rude is she every time she has someone around she sits there filming everything. The women needs a digital detox and cut off times from her phone. Poor Ronnie accidents will happen in the not too distant future while she is looking through her screen.

Reactions: 12
How rude is she every time she has someone around she sits there filming everything. The women needs a digital detox and cut off times from her phone. Poor Ronnie accidents will happen in the not too distant future while she is looking through her screen.
She’s probably got a nanny for that!

Reactions: 8
So I posted on here maybe an hour ago about Jamie going AWOL again and shes now made a point of putting on her stories that shes playing payday with her niece and Jamie.......no sign of Jamie on the video you've posted though Soph. I couldn't care less if he's there or not there or if he has other children. I just think it's ridiculous how much you lie to people. Like I said earlier I could be way off the mark but I thinks it's all a bit strange and she has form for lying and putting on this pretense that her life is so perfect.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Sorr
I got into a lot of debt with Very TWICE (before hinch started working with them) My husband had to take out a loan to pay of my second lot of debt as the interest was so high it would take forever and a day to pay off. This worries me that she is advertising for Very and alot of the stuff is expensive and soon mounts up. Her followers are going to get into so much debt with it. The APR is ridiculous with them. Easy to pop stuff in the basket and pay for it monthly but the minimum payments soon start creeping up. I went from £80 pm to nearly £200 pm and was hardly paying anything off apart from the APR. This is something I wish she would not encourage her followers as everything from Very is gifted to her.
I got into debt with them too while I was at uni. The worst thing was that even though I set up a monthly direct debit to come out on say the 30th of the month... their “charging cycles” are every 4 weeks so if it was a particularly long month - they’d classify it as late payment and fine me. I didn’t realise this until I checked the account after 6 months or so assuming that I had paid a big chunk off. Shady AF company

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Good point! That was so random... is the stain gone? Does she rate that product?? I imagine she was distracted by something grey and forgot what she was doing.

😂 Paul and Sam from Catherine Tate spring to mind
No I mean it would have been handy to know as I'm forever getting fake tan stains on my light carpet 😂 and pen stains on my light colour couch. Not crushed velvet sorry to dissapoint you tattlers😂 but I suppose I'll just stick to dowsing it in diluted lenor eh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The way she talks to that dog just makes me cringe inside out, whilst she creepily looks at the camera rather than the dog.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.