Mrs Hinch #85 Sea level's rising, the planet burning but she doesn’t care long as she’s earning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So SHE does a swipe up link for Australia so SHE will get all the credit for it yet SHE couldnt donate a large amount of money herself!! SHE donates duck all or does duck all for anybody apart from buy cheap crappy dog food for a dog bank and clean out peoples bank accounts. As long as there is something in it for her and for her to take all the credit for it she ain't interested in anything. Probably on the beg for a free trip to Australia coz damn sures shes not bothered about 1 single person in that country or what is actually going on over there!!

• Angry
Reactions: 52
To beat the january blues .. sophie's giving some clues ..its all about the swipe ups as shes taking her followers for mugs.

My first ever shot at a title 🙊

Reactions: 42
Aww I came a little too late with my title suggestions 😭 was my first too .. please feel bad for me like sophie wants us to feel bad for her Jan blues 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If she goes to the nearest one, it will most likely be the one just down the road from me in Woburn Forest. Sob. Their Aqua Sana spa is one of my favourite places 😭😭
Mine too, I’ve booked to go on holiday there in May, I really hope she doesn’t ruin it for us 😫 and it probably would be there as it’s one of the newer ones.

Reactions: 5
Aah mine had 55 + likes...I’m gonna go cry in me minkeh and down a bottle of Zoflora 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Aww shame no 3 mil pity party for Sophee 😂 sowwy Soph I tried. Have to take my dress back to friendship troll bridge.

How much did you donate Sophee, show you minnions your thank you for donation ticket. Or, you just sharing the link? We're in it together guys.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Guys I’ve just cleaned my bathroom with ONE product did you know you could do that???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I expect Hinch will be popping up on our screens when Dancing On Ice starts as her mate Stace's fella Joe Swash is in it. Soph won't have her anxiety then when she's gifted a night out.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Oh my god been at work and for a nap for 24 hours nearly and missed the last bit of the thread

someone catch me up

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.