Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

headfullofdreams

Thread title suggestion -

When the trolls bite, when the earth burns, when I buy new followers, I simply remember my favourite field, and then I don't feel so bad!

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Boobelle

VIP Member
So she's on a family day out and rushes the dog to the vet (after admiring herself in Asda).
She's really touching a nerve with me pretending to care about Henry and I'll be gobsmacked if a local vet saw her as an emergency because she noticed a small spot on his eyelid.
I hope said vet lectured her on his weight.
I've recently lost my soul mate and still had to make appointments despite him being seriously ill.
Sorry guzzzz-not in the mood for her twattery.😡
So she's on a family day out and rushes the dog to the vet (after admiring herself in Asda).
She's really touching a nerve with me pretending to care about Henry and I'll be gobsmacked if a local vet saw her as an emergency because she noticed a small spot on his eyelid.
I hope said vet lectured her on his weight.
I've recently lost my soul mate and still had to make appointments despite him being seriously ill.
Sorry guzzzz-not in the mood for her twattery.😡
I need to apologise,thanks for your responses but I'm just being a pratt.She really did hit a nerve and I've had a long overdue sob-been holding it in over the holidays,so I guess I thank her for that.
I know there are far more important issues surrounding this person-the affect she has on the vunerable (financialy and emotionly)is nothing short of disgusting and her pretend empathy for world events is beyond belief. I don't doubt she is 'ill' but her family should be addressing the situation.She is not capable of feeling anything for anyone but herself.
I have been blasted on here in the past for telling half a story,but the truth is I would prefer not to blow my cover.I'll continue to tease and call her out,I'm more use to you all by doing that.
There seems to be a few more local people on board now?so their input is helpful.I really struggle with her continuity because if you know you know. If what she posts is real time,I would have crossed paths a hundred times.
Word 'on the street' is that she's petrified someone will go to the press,hence she doesn't go out alone,but that's part of her illness,she honestly believes someone gives a 'fu#k'.
She sees negative criticism as a personal assault on little ol' Soph and can't differentiate between the real her and the grotesque characature she has created.
Thanks again,got it all out😪

• Heart
  • Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Hahahahaha is she really saying that when she dies (I mean what the hell?!) then Ronnie will be looked after by her Hinchers. What the fuck?!

• Haha
  • Wow

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
Jamie is pushing his arm SO HARD against his side in that picture, trying to make it look like hes got guns. Soz J Dogg but it's clear to see that you're pretty out of shape. Living on take aways and salt filled vom stews will do that to you. Just own it JayHinch. Most women prefer dad bods anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Vera Stanhope

Chatty Member
Mum said to take a snack.
Did Mum also say to wear clean knickers incase you got run over and put a sanitary pad in your bag incase your period came when you were in Gleam's offices.

Who da f*ck at nearly 30 years of age needs to be told to take a snack by their Mum.😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Sazz1006

VIP Member
‘Mum says to take a snack’. First of all, it’s Essex to London, she’s not going to get delayed by forest fires and secondly, she’s nearly thirty, does she need her mother to tell her that 😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Lynseyp

VIP Member
I expect Hinch will be popping up on our screens when Dancing On Ice starts as her mate Stace's fella Joe Swash is in it. Soph won't have her anxiety then when she's gifted a night out.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I work at Asda so I can’t even put into words how much this boils my piss.
she’s no idea how hard it can be at busy times to work on a checkout and yet she comes out with this shit. The Asda where I work now have us all doing the work of 2x people. There’s hardly any staff as they all leave, they don’t get replaced and so we’re all overworked and underpaid. The amount we get insulted and spoken to like shit, she wouldn’t last 5x minutes. Fuck of you stupid fucking bitch 🤬🤬
Why does she always need to say "maybe it's strange" or "it's probably just me" oh fuck off Sophie trying to pretend you're quirky and interesting when actually you are the most basic of basic bitches!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

F the dust.

VIP Member
Sophie..fuck off reading here and fake messaging yourself!!! You're embarrassing!! Guns my arse...or maybe he has? After all he has to carry your ego around all day every day!

• Haha

YorkshireLady

Cleaning her downstairs loo with flash

Wow , why hadn't I heard of that tip before? *sarcasm*

She only showed her cleaning, yes cleaning - not hinching - cleaning, her bathroom in order to promote flash for her £££
I’m just flabbergasted. I’m in my 50’s and the proud owner of a lovely house. A clean house. I hoover and have done since I was a little girl when I used to ‘help’ my mum.
I clean the toilets. I wash my windows. I have a sparkling sink and cooker/oven.
Grinch hasn’t invented cleaning. I honestly do not get the hype!

• Heart
  • Haha
So you’re concerned for all the Australian animals but yet YOU are largely responsible for increasing P&G sales who are notoriously cruel to animals!!! Or do they not count because they’re lining YOUR pockets???? Do we just forget about the treatment they receive just so you can peddle your shite on social media????

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Imagine being well off enough to be able to just rush to the vets and not have to worry how the hell you're gonna pay for it. Imagine.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Guyzzzzzz my daughters pushchair has been in the extension most of winter. Pulled it out and its covered in mould. Spent 20 minutes scrubbing it with dun dun dun............ washing up liquid and hot water!!!! Not 30 bloody products!!! Im off to start a cleaning account now. ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 43

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
“I work in a vets” is not the same as “I’m a vet” OMG she’s such a dingbat!
I have several friends who are vets....they absolutely would not be telling Zoflora that she’s amazing! And their weekend out of hours service would be charging a fortune for that appointment which absolutely could have waited until Monday.
Rushing off on a Saturday for a tiny eye pimple doesn’t make her a more loving dog owner than the rest of us. It just makes her look stupid with more money than sense! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Flossy2019

VIP Member
I'm on the Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It page so I can have a nosey. I came across this post on which there are women congratulating this woman for spending £87 on tat in Home Bargains. Madness. People volunteering and risking their lives in bushfires right now and a woman is being congratulated for throwing money away in a bargain store. What is the world coming to?!?
Tk Mac’s 😂😂😂

• Haha