Mrs Hinch #85 Sea level's rising, the planet burning but she doesn’t care long as she’s earning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of hours Saturday vet treatment would have cost a fortune. Plus she actually says it is caused by sweat and fat. What else needs to happen before the poor dog gets some exercise and drops some of his excess weight.
The very next post says she's taking him home for treats 🤦‍♀️
Surely this is the same as cholesterol spots round a humans eye!! Bad!

Reactions: 12
Sophie why are you lying? Why are you messaging yourself and trying to convince people anyone has genuinely "rushed their dog" ( two out of three "DM's" both saying we rushed our dog? ) to the vets for seemingly trivial reasons? The biggest giveaway was the message that said blah blah blah my dog and you're an inspiration to me and 3 million others. What is wrong with you? Lying there laughing at yourself with that hideous filter on? I think you should see a doctor. You're a pathological liar.

Reactions: 35
I'm on the Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It page so I can have a nosey. I came across this post on which there are women congratulating this woman for spending £87 on tat in Home Bargains. Madness. People volunteering and risking their lives in bushfires right now and a woman is being congratulated for throwing money away in a bargain store. What is the world coming to?!?
Tk Mac’s 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She really needs to address these absolute fruit loops that she calls her army!!!
Oh good grief! What are these people doing to themselves?!

my go to suggestion for literally anything is ‘have you tried coconut oil?’ I don’t use much else 😂

Here you go Hunch, you can steal that miracle tip and call it your own 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sophie why are you lying? Why are you messaging yourself and trying to convince people anyone has genuinely "rushed their dog" ( two out of three "DM's" both saying we rushed our dog? ) to the vets for seemingly trivial reasons? The biggest giveaway was the message that said blah blah blah my dog and you're an inspiration to me and 3 million others. What is wrong with you? Lying there laughing at yourself with that hideous filter on? I think you should see a doctor. You're a pathological liar.
Yes!!!!!!! I totally got this impression too. But then again bots can’t DM so someone has to do it......

Sophie you are becoming a bigger Tit by the day.
False concern for your neglected dog followed up by falser sympathy for the plight in Australia.
What next, cooking kangaroo steak for tea?
duck off and I hope you sleep well.
You have absolutely got on my tits today.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So you’re concerned for all the Australian animals but yet YOU are largely responsible for increasing P&G sales who are notoriously cruel to animals!!! Or do they not count because they’re lining YOUR pockets???? Do we just forget about the treatment they receive just so you can peddle your shite on social media????

• Heart
Reactions: 44
The main branch of my vets is open til 1:30pm on a Saturday, but surely in such a tiny village (!) the vet was closed for the weekend? Must be nice to have the £140 just for stepping through the door during out of hours

Reactions: 20
So you’re concerned for all the Australian animals but yet YOU are largely responsible for increasing P&G sales who are notoriously cruel to animals!!! Or do they not count because they’re lining YOUR pockets???? Do we just forget about the treatment they receive just so you can peddle your shite on social media????
She better not start commenting the hinch effect if loads of people donate

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I work in retail in one of the "discount" stores that she promotes. She wouldn't last 5 mins. Its horrendous at times the tit we put up with from customers. Constantly on your feet, heavy lifting. Even on days when the store isn't that busy I come home tired and sore with legs that feel like lumps of lead from not sitting down. Also back a year ago when I started we where told she got 5k every time she mentioned home bargains (I don't work in HB BTW) but that was her going rate in 2018

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Grinch and bugboys cholesterol have to be thru the damn roof with how much cheese they consume🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sophie you are becoming a bigger Tit by the day.
False concern for your neglected dog followed up by falser sympathy for the plight in Australia.
What next, cooking kangaroo steak for tea?
duck off and I hope you sleep well.
You have absolutely got on my tits today.
😂😂 just spat my wine out laughing at this! Bloody well said! X

So she's sharing what's happening in Australia and putting swipe ups yet she never ever shows that she actually donates herself or how much she donates. Expects everybody else to pay out (it is for a good cause tho) yet she gets all the praise for a bleeping swipe up link. Na duck off hinch yet another clever trick up your sleeve.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.