Mrs Hinch #85 Sea level's rising, the planet burning but she doesn’t care long as she’s earning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came across this on Facebook :oops:

Sorry if it’s already been posted, I can’t keep up with this thread!

3B305BEF-E5C0-4503-AE2B-E5D7E83C7C43.jpeg 069A634E-3C19-4DF9-B706-0EBE795FE0D0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Just came across this on Facebook :oops:

Sorry if it’s already been posted, I can’t keep up with this thread!

View attachment 68895View attachment 68896
I may be remembering this wrong, but wasn't this person quite unkind about the Hinch? I'm not saying it's at all ok for someone to be sent death threats, but I always find it very uncomfortable when someone is quite insulting towards another person but then gets upset when others behave in the same way 💁‍♀️

It's fine to have an opposing opinion, but I think it's important to be respectful when having it, otherwise it'll just re-enforce the narrative that we're 'nasty trolls'.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Now she says she made up the word “Ebayer” god give me strength she lives in her own wee world 😂🙄 fuddd

Ugh, I only read things about her on here now. She truly is a fanny.

An “eBayer” is a person who sells things on eBay. You didn’t invent tit except maybe puke in a jug, how to make things more flammable, and a couple of fake trolls.

I may be remembering this wrong, but wasn't this person quite unkind about the Hinch? I'm not saying it's at all ok for someone to be sent death threats, but I always find it very uncomfortable when someone is quite insulting towards another person but then gets upset when others behave in the same way 💁‍♀️

It's fine to have an opposing opinion, but I think it's important to be respectful when having it, otherwise it'll just re-enforce the narrative that we're 'nasty trolls'.
They kept calling Hinch ugly and slating her looks. Hinch herself commented on the post and her army pounced. She wasn’t being respectful at all, but at the same time people shouldn’t have been in her inbox threatening her or her child either, all in the name of defending Hinch. The person got slated on one of these threads for then sending Hinch DMs afterwards.

I get that people are angry, but you become a troll the minute you enter someone’s DMs and start insulting them/ranting at them. Hinch doesn’t need to troll anybody, her minions do that for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22

I don’t know the background on this other than what I’ve just seen, I’m sure there’s a lot more to the story. I just thought it was crazy that death threats have been sent 😱 Presuming that’s true of course.

Reactions: 6
Ugh, I only read things about her on here now. She truly is a fanny.

An “eBayer” is a person who sells things on eBay. You didn’t invent tit except maybe puke in a jug, how to make things more flammable, and a couple of fake trolls.

They kept calling Hinch ugly and slating her looks. Hinch herself commented on the post and her army pounced. She wasn’t being respectful at all, but at the same time people shouldn’t have been in her inbox threatening her or her child either, all in the name of defending Hinch. The person got slated on one of these threads for then sending Hinch DMs afterwards.

I get that people are angry, but you become a troll the minute you enter someone’s DMs and start insulting them/ranting at them. Hinch doesn’t need to troll anybody, her minions do that for her.
I understand that, but her actions were just as ‘troll-like’. She pushed and pushed for reactions and when she got them she cried wolf. It was pretty ridiculous and the fact that this person came on here to brag was very unsavoury. She should not have acted in the way she did in the same way these people should not have threatened her. Both sides of the coin were out of order in this.

I’m not going to start blindly agreeing with every anti-Hinch account on the planet just because they share a similar opinion, otherwise I may as well be a Hincher myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Cleaning her downstairs loo with flash

Wow , why hadn't I heard of that tip before? *sarcasm*

She only showed her cleaning, yes cleaning - not hinching - cleaning, her bathroom in order to promote flash for her £££

Reactions: 21

She only showed her cleaning, yes cleaning - not hinching - cleaning, her bathroom in order to promote flash for her £££
Thing is what is the difference between cleaning and hinching. At what point does cleaning become hinching? 🤔 When you brush your teeth you are cleaning them so does that mean you are hinching your teeth? It’s just madness imo. Stop the press - woman cleans her husbands pee stains off a toilet.
I can’t wait for all this CLEANING mania to go away and the home accounts. I keep getting follow requests by random accounts on my private account. No mutual friends so clearly folk just adding as many people as possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know it's early days but with the speed these threads move at...

Thread title suggestion:

Australia's on fire, Sophie is a liar, Bushfires burn down family homes while Grinch's only worry is when her "fame" will expire

Reactions: 23

flash doesnt even kill germs 😂 (unless it visibly says that it does) but most dont

I don’t know the background on this other than what I’ve just seen, I’m sure there’s a lot more to the story. I just thought it was crazy that death threats have been sent 😱 Presuming that’s true of course.
people were threatening to rape her kid and tit man, it was fucked up. Hinch is a witch.

Reactions: 9
I understand that, but her actions were just as ‘troll-like’. She pushed and pushed for reactions and when she got them she cried wolf. It was pretty ridiculous and the fact that this person came on here to brag was very unsavoury. She should not have acted in the way she did in the same way these people should not have threatened her. Both sides of the coin were out of order in this.

I’m not going to start blindly agreeing with every anti-Hinch account on the planet just because they share a similar opinion, otherwise I may as well be a Hincher myself.
I wasn’t disagreeing, I was one of the ones who condemned her actions at the time.

Reactions: 3
Just seen her asda post. Wtf??? She wants to wear the uniform. She is beyond offensive and patronising to hard working people

• Angry
Reactions: 57
This just came up on my insta, people starting to see the light re hoarding products
I once brought all the ‘best cleaning products’ in 2018 literally had cupboards bulging with products. I got such bad PND after having my baby in Nov 18 because my house wasn’t as clean as Mrs Hinch, how could she keep her house that clean but I couldn’t? There was a stage when I was pregnant that I use to get in from work and clean every night until 11pm just so my house was sparkling, I wasn’t even seeing my kids because cleaning come first (shameful I know) I woke up January last year and stopped following her, I found tattle a couple of months later after it was shared on another Instagram page calling out hinch. Not going to lie I was so relived she wasn’t as perfect as she makes out!!
Anyway back to my point. I stopped buying cleaning products January 2019 (was on maternity so couldn’t afford to be spending £50 at B and M a month anyway) I am still using these products now and haven’t had to buy any cleaning products in a year!! (Not wash stuff or toilet bleach) I hoarded that much stuff! It’s saved me a fortune this last year because I’ve now started my own business and we are Brassic most months so it’s done me a favour!!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.