Mrs Hinch #85 Sea level's rising, the planet burning but she doesn’t care long as she’s earning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did she get big a page about cleaning tips with tips such as first time using this spray used it on the toilet I'm also using it on the tiles as it can... 😂 I am rivitated that's the content I'm here for. Sorry no bug boy in a vest I'm here for. Her using undesribed products with no explanation to clean highlighter stains makes me stay
There is hope, I work with someone who loved her but recently started moaning about her saying that she doesn’t resemble the person she used to be “ all she does is boast about free stuff and try and flog stuff off eBay” now this person was a die hard Hinch fan so hopefully people are slowly catching on to her 👍

Reactions: 31
flash doesnt even kill germs 😂 (unless it visibly says that it does) but most dont

people were threatening to rape her kid and tit man, it was fucked up. Hinch is a witch.
Ultimately I don’t agree with ‘trolls’ plenty of people I don’t like I would never go on their page and attack them. BUT with 3 millions followers giving names out is dangerous, with mental health issues being at a all time high imagine someone taking their own life over this. Or actually being attacked etc.
Would that horrible self involved witch feel any guilt , I very much doubt it.

Reactions: 15
Her army have the cheek to call us trolls when they pounce on anyone who dares speak out about their queen and are absolutely vile. We may be viewed as ‘harsh’ with our opinions on hinch but we have never threatened the life of a child or hoped a child would be raped. It’s disgusting and most of her cult followers are bloody mothers themselves! Why do they think that is ok to say?!

Reactions: 27
I've just seen someone who cleans their hob with washing detergent and bleach. Is it just me or is that really ridiculous?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I am so done with her and her bleeping greedy materialistic ways. She doesn't have a clue what a real bleeping problem is does she? I've just found out I've got 3 weeks to leave my house with my 4 babies. I'm a single mum. I have no help or minions to pay tit for me. What a disgrace she is

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Soph is going to have a day out with family. How sweet! After yesterday 's ads and ebay swipe ups, she can afford to have a day off. Eyeroll

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Okay now I don’t want to shop at asda
Asda are a horrible company to work for. They treat their staff like tit. They fired my mum when she broke her leg, ankle and heel, while being forced to work in a different department, due to their safety negligence. They wanted her to return to work date 2 weeks after it (she had needed an operation and was told she’d be in a cast for at least 5 months with a years physio afterwards) her bosses even came to the house to harass her for a return date. She had worked for them for 20 years as well. She took them to a tribunal and was given compensation then they fired her. 20 years loyal service to be treated like that! Hinch is gushing she’d loved to play shops at b&m and that she feels like she works for ASDA with her stupid cartoon wearing a uniform. She wouldn’t last 5 minutes working in either of those places. I worked retail and you get treated like tit by customers and supervisors. She makes me so angry.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
B975BD3B-F3D9-402B-B91A-D37319BB6B91.jpeg

Having a day out and I just CANNOT get over these fields. What’s that in the distance? Cow tit I think. Am I mad or does anyone else do this guyzzzzzz!! Just me in my little village. ATB.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Literally have been racking my brain who hinch reminds me of. Its Linda Carter from Eastenders when she's being a witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ultimately I don’t agree with ‘trolls’ plenty of people I don’t like I would never go on their page and attack them. BUT with 3 millions followers giving names out is dangerous, with mental health issues being at a all time high imagine someone taking their own life over this. Or actually being attacked etc.
Would that horrible self involved witch feel any guilt , I very much doubt it.
I don't even think there was any proof of these threats, just what this woman had said. Happy to be proved wrong. She shared her DMs to Hinch (which included words like 'bleep' btw) but I don't recall seeing specific DMs from Hinchers. Like I said, I might be wrong, I only go off what I've seen on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't even think there was any proof of these threats, just what this woman had said. Happy to be proved wrong. She shared her DMs to Hinch (which included words like 'bleep' btw) but I don't recall seeing specific DMs from Hinchers. Like I said, I might be wrong, I only go off what I've seen on here.
I don’t just mean her, I’ve seen Hinch share quite a few profiles over time. It’s a dangerous mean girls type game with that many followers. And literally goes against all her I’m just nice little Soph from the village routine.

Reactions: 12
Just seen her asda post. Wtf??? She wants to wear the uniform. She is beyond offensive and patronising to hard working people
It’s just dress up & playtime to her. She’d never hack a normal job in a million years

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her army have the cheek to call us trolls when they pounce on anyone who dares speak out about their queen and are absolutely vile. We may be viewed as ‘harsh’ with our opinions on hinch but we have never threatened the life of a child or hoped a child would be raped. It’s disgusting and most of her cult followers are bloody mothers themselves! Why do they think that is ok to say?!
Is there any proof from that woman who claims to have had her baby threatened, that it actually happened? Just curious because thats some very strong claim to make.
Don't jump on me. I'm no fan either haha

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.