Mrs Hinch #85 Sea level's rising, the planet burning but she doesn’t care long as she’s earning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The main branch of my vets is open til 1:30pm on a Saturday, but surely in such a tiny village (!) the vet was closed for the weekend? Must be nice to have the £140 just for stepping through the door during out of hours
I live in a busy town in Hertfordshire my nearest emergency vets is Romford! That’s 50 minutes away from me!! But I bet there is one in her little village 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pink donated $500,000 while encouraging others to donate too and providing a list of websites to donate to. I love the woman

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Cleaning her downstairs loo with flash

Wow , why hadn't I heard of that tip before? *sarcasm*

She only showed her cleaning, yes cleaning - not hinching - cleaning, her bathroom in order to promote flash for her £££
I’m just flabbergasted. I’m in my 50’s and the proud owner of a lovely house. A clean house. I hoover and have done since I was a little girl when I used to ‘help’ my mum.
I clean the toilets. I wash my windows. I have a sparkling sink and cooker/oven.
Grinch hasn’t invented cleaning. I honestly do not get the hype!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Love her concern for the animals. Shame she works with a company like P&G who still test on animals. Maybe on her next trip to Brussels, they should take her into one of the labs where they test their products on Beagles
Not digging into her own very deep pockets though is she? She will just take all the credit though!
Apologies if already been said, am catching up

Reactions: 11
I can't wait to see what tricks she's got up her sleeve to keep her engagement up and her sheep interested in her boring life. It's like car crash reality tv on the gram. Her stories are so boring and fake it's ridiculous 😴

Reactions: 17
How did she get big a page about cleaning tips with tips such as first time using this spray used it on the toilet I'm also using it on the tiles as it can... 😂 I am rivitated that's the content I'm here for. Sorry no bug boy in a vest I'm here for. Her using undesribed products with no explanation to clean highlighter stains makes me stay
Good point! That was so random... is the stain gone? Does she rate that product?? I imagine she was distracted by something grey and forgot what she was doing.

Her “hubby” sounds like a dick. Did he not think just to move it himself? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Think I just blew a gasket trying to work that out 🤯😅
😂 Paul and Sam from Catherine Tate spring to mind

• Haha
I'm on the Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It page so I can have a nosey. I came across this post on which there are women congratulating this woman for spending £87 on tat in Home Bargains. Madness. People volunteering and risking their lives in bushfires right now and a woman is being congratulated for throwing money away in a bargain store. What is the world coming to?!?
I feel sick reading this. This person is off the rails.... but just look at how badly it’s written... Sophie - here’s your fan base. What an embarrassment to be leading this tribe of no-hopers. 🙄

Reactions: 15
😂😂🤣🤣 Oh my bleeping God!!!🤣🤣🤣

She puts breadsticks in her wannabe cheese fondue.

The absolute meff 🤣🤣🤣🤣😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
New name for Mrs H and her type
Not influencers... influenzas

Sorry missed loads as at work - same accounts? Her private one?
I’ve called them influenzas for a long time.....well they are like a nasty germ that’s stubborn and takes ages to go away 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Don't apologise and you're not being a pratt! You are saying what the majority of us on here are feeling (and saying!) I've said previously that her family ought to be stepping in now and taking some control of a dangerous situation because she is like an unguided missile! She's got grown women and probably men, as well as impressionable young people worshipping her like a demi-god and woe betide anyone not in her "army" who dares challenge her or differ in opinion. I think it is an important issue because it is creating mental health issues for people who are trying to emulate her and feeling failures because they can't have everything she has. Mrs Hinch has a lot to answer for but sadly she is bordering on narcissism and that is very worrying. I hope you know you are one of the good people! Xx
I just wonder if her parents are profiting from her fame and that’s why they are not intervening?

Reactions: 14
Just watching the new 'singing' show on catch up.
I think she could be a praying mantis?any other ideas,and what would she sing?

Love her concern for the animals. Shame she works with a company like P&G who still test on animals. Maybe on her next trip to Brussels, they should take her into one of the labs where they test their products on Beagles
But has she actually donated yet herself 🤔Agree about the animal experimenting done by P & G that the dozy cow promotes and how she makes her money 😡

Reactions: 7
I commented on the fb page and had all my comments removed by admin
Purely for asking how much money had been spent over the year creating a narnia 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
“Earth Song“ by Michael Jackson because she is an environmental activist this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That song your so vein, you probably think this song is about you. (is it Carly Simon?) And she probably does.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And now blocked again on my private account for asking her to show a screenshot of what she donated to the cause in Aus to encourage her 3 mil followers to do the same

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I'm on the Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It page so I can have a nosey. I came across this post on which there are women congratulating this woman for spending £87 on tat in Home Bargains. Madness. People volunteering and risking their lives in bushfires right now and a woman is being congratulated for throwing money away in a bargain store. What is the world coming to?!?
This was me when I first started following her. Lime scale remover ruined my bath room taps! Was spending a fortune on this that and the other. Anti back wipes coming out my arse, 1001ing every area that was soft, zofloring the sink every night, 5 different things to clean my hob and dettoling the life out my house. Now when I'm in lidl doing my shopping just get what I need from there. Only 'hinching' gadget I use is my shark. She did persuade me (I know how that sounds) to buy one (didn't skint me self) to get one, but it does save me time and effort, dont go mad with the lines any more 🥴.
But for people who are not in a great financial place or have a budget to stick to I can see how they are getting into money problems following her. Not to mention the my house need to be clean like mrs Hinchs so getting down and depressed about it!
Also piping up about the Bush fire crisis, ffs sake soph havnt seen you donating 🤑🤑

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.