Mrs Hinch #85 Sea level's rising, the planet burning but she doesn’t care long as she’s earning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm off shopping tomorrow in asda I'll be sure to bring my sharpie pen and tag her billboard #tattlearmy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Her greed summed up in a cake

'look what I got sent guys for hitting 3 million, were all going to eat this' as the hand comes into take a piece ...

Well done Sophie congratulations on proving how greedy you are

A nice big free cake for buying bots on zero content 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This was me when I first started following her. Lime scale remover ruined my bath room taps! Was spending a fortune on this that and the other. Anti back wipes coming out my arse, 1001ing every area that was soft, zofloring the sink every night, 5 different things to clean my hob and dettoling the life out my house. Now when I'm in lidl doing my shopping just get what I need from there. Only 'hinching' gadget I use is my shark. She did persuade me (I know how that sounds) to buy one (didn't skint me self) to get one, but it does save me time and effort, dont go mad with the lines any more 🥴.
But for people who are not in a great financial place or have a budget to stick to I can see how they are getting into money problems following her. Not to mention the my house need to be clean like mrs Hinchs so getting down and depressed about it!
Also piping up about the Bush fire crisis, ffs sake soph havnt seen you donating 🤑🤑
I got into a lot of debt with Very TWICE (before hinch started working with them) My husband had to take out a loan to pay of my second lot of debt as the interest was so high it would take forever and a day to pay off. This worries me that she is advertising for Very and alot of the stuff is expensive and soon mounts up. Her followers are going to get into so much debt with it. The APR is ridiculous with them. Easy to pop stuff in the basket and pay for it monthly but the minimum payments soon start creeping up. I went from £80 pm to nearly £200 pm and was hardly paying anything off apart from the APR. This is something I wish she would not encourage her followers as everything from Very is gifted to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I’ve called them influenzas for a long time.....well they are like a nasty germ that’s stubborn and takes ages to go away 😂🤣
Isn’t that what ‘thedisdad’ calls them? He jumped on the anti hinch band wagon and posted on tattle for about 30 seconds before disappearing

Reactions: 11
So it looks like her mam and niece are staying at hers tonight. Is that because J dog isn't home? She can't seem to spend anytime in the house without someone there to help her aka do everything for her. Could be wrong but is this "golfing trip" a cover up for the access weekends he has to see his other child maybe 🤷‍♀️ I could be way off track but he seems to disappear randomly, it doesn't add up.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ive got 200 followers on instagram. Can someone gift me a cake please. Jesus christ!!! At least mine are real and not bought bots!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“I work in a vets” is not the same as “I’m a vet” OMG she’s such a dingbat!
I have several friends who are vets....they absolutely would not be telling Zoflora that she’s amazing! And their weekend out of hours service would be charging a fortune for that appointment which absolutely could have waited until Monday.
Rushing off on a Saturday for a tiny eye pimple doesn’t make her a more loving dog owner than the rest of us. It just makes her look stupid with more money than sense! 🤦‍♀️
The dog looks the happiest I’ve ever seen it just going to the vets !!! Bet it never gets out 🤨

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They didn't gift her that cake! She ordered it as she knew she was going to hit 3Mil by the new year. She doesn't follow them on Insta nor have they done a reveal that they made a cake for someone special. But #blessthem 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Oh good grief! What are these people doing to themselves?!

my go to suggestion for literally anything is ‘have you tried coconut oil?’ I don’t use much else 😂

Here you go Hunch, you can steal that miracle tip and call it your own 🤣
Or aqueous cream which is sooooo cheap

Reactions: 5
I got into a lot of debt with Very TWICE (before hinch started working with them) My husband had to take out a loan to pay of my second lot of debt as the interest was so high it would take forever and a day to pay off. This worries me that she is advertising for Very and alot of the stuff is expensive and soon mounts up. Her followers are going to get into so much debt with it. The APR is ridiculous with them. Easy to pop stuff in the basket and pay for it monthly but the minimum payments soon start creeping up. I went from £80 pm to nearly £200 pm and was hardly paying anything off apart from the APR. This is something I wish she would not encourage her followers as everything from Very is gifted to her.
One of my friends had a very account. Started off with a few bits of clothing, then furniture, then ended up going mad. Literally buying pants of there.
Hes not the silly flash kind of guy you would expect to owe the catalogue alot of money (hope that doesn't offend, buy you know what I mean)
He ended up praying a fortune for a Nintendo switch, as it went past due date (not sure of exact terms) last I know he had to get a bank loan to lay it off the interest was that high! Put me off for life.
They also sell sharks which all her minions go mad for and there not cheap!

Reactions: 12
I hate the way she puts 'bless them' when ever someone sends her free crap. She's such a patronising twit.

Reactions: 39
I'm sure this has been answered before but how does engagement score work?

I was looking on social blade the other day, just at Lynsey queen of clean and Gemma for organised mum method. Both around the 1% for engagement. They interact with followers a LOT, always replying to comments and liking comments.
Hinch doesn't do any of that so I can't fathom how hers is as high as 6%

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.