Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
She's full of 💩
The real meaning of her latest bs is this : "guys, I've got my extension, my loft ladder, my gonks, my carpets, my sofas, my dishwasher, my garage floor (still bugs me that I had to pay for my extension and loft ladder myself, but never mind), my hoovers, all manner of other items, including the final thing I coveted - my fireplace and expensive fire for free! I've got money galore stashed in the bank, so I don't really need any of you desperado's any more. Soz huns. I'll post now and again to fulfill my contractual obligations, but then I'm off. I've collected a couple of mediocre celeb friends along the way, so I don't need you plebs any more. Running out of content, if I'm honest. I don't even hinch any more, got a cleaner to do it for me and I can't film her, can I? I'm terrified Snapchat will pull my Gretchen filter, too. Notice I've accidentally let slip and now you all know that I was lying about having anxiety? I admitted on my stories that I never used to feel anxious. Oops 🙊 So, see ya! All the best (ATB, when you know, you know). Soph x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

adatay92

Probably too soon for a thread suggestion but:

Hinch is back and she’s starting to crack, quick someone DM Jesus and send the trolls a plaque!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

AldiWidow

That ‘DM your dad’ has had a lasting effect on me 😂😂 I keep saying it to my husband when he asks me where something is 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
To those of you struggling 🥰 we are too. However, as I’ve mentioned before I work in palliative care and for some reason this year we are so busy, we seem to have twice as many patients and a lot of them are heartbreakingly young. I’ve been so worried about getting presents, food, sweets, timings etc that I’ve lost sight of what Christmas means to us. I can come home and hug my family. I can visit my parents. I can tuck my children in and kiss them goodnight. Over half of my patients and their families will have lost that chance before Christmas, so I’m saying screw consumerism this year and just celebrating what we have

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

MrsNott

Old Sophie Rose,
She tried to fly high,
Said a long goodbye,
But it was all a lie

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
This is not meant with any malice and I’ve posted similar before but please don’t watch her if you’re struggling.

It’s a tough time of year - don’t make it tougher on yourselves.

Stuff is not love or memories and all she has is stuff.

Those with kids - there’s so much you can do to make memories with your kids that cost nothing. I grew up very poor - poor as the kids on the documentary the other night. I don’t remember what presents I got - not much but I remember singing songs, hot chocolate, Christmas films, making paper chains, silly games, looking at lights in our estate,

All the stuff Hinch has will be gone and replaced with new swipe up shite by the first week of jan - your Christmas memories will last forever. Unfollow, don’t watch.As she’s proved, she isn’t going anywhere! When you’re ready to see the beggy mare back in action , come back x

• Heart
Reactions: 64

AldiWidow

That block tattle weirdo will be on the church’s insta post soon encouraging the reverend to DM his Heavenly Father

• Haha
Reactions: 63

ElectileDysfunction

In fairness it looks like someone else was initiating the selfies rather than her. The vicar no less?! So if he is okay with it, probably not that inappropriate. If she did it in the ceremony that would be appalling though!

I am starting to worry about the effect she has on some of you on here. I am able to cringe-watch her (not giving her the numbers boost of a follow though!) and just roll my eyes at the sheer self indulgence and get mildly annoyed by the environmental and feminist implications of her popularity, but I have a good job and I'm comfortable if not wadded, she doesn't make me feel like shit about myself or my life. Its obvious for some of you though you are having a really bad time right now and seeing her wealth, selfishness and humble brags are really grinding you down! Please resist the temptation to watch her and don't let her make you feel bad about yourselves. Shes not worth it. If you're fighting your best to do the best you can for your kid that is worth everything. And kids want colour and enthusiasm, and to be allowed to make mess, not to live in weird soulless immaculate grey boxes with women who are scared to get messy!

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Vera Stanhope

Chatty Member
So she makes out that Jamie just took her to Gosfield Hall whilst really it was all pre-planned as they had obvs made an appointment.
She claims to have gone crying to the ladies who met her and then had a realisation that she was going to spend less time on Insta and spend more time with her family.
Whilst all the time their actually planning an event!!
She goes from Gosfield Hall to Radio Two and tells Steve Wright she's doing great and gives her book the hard sell, all the time laughing and joking.
Then back home she's crying into the camera saying she's not going to be on much and blowing kisses.
She shows numerous messages from concerned people wishing her well who are obvs worried about her.

Some of the media such as OK mag have run the story of her struggles with Instagram fames based on what she said in her stories yesterday.

But today she's acting like nothings happened. 😳

She needs help.

Reactions: 58

MrsNott

Poor old Sophie, she tried to fly free,
Went to church on a Wednesday to "donate money",
Tattlers saw through, those Hinchers attacked,
Now we must wait to receive @jesus' plaque

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

VioletSkies

Bloody hell it’s turning into Mumsnet on here with a few of the posters completely missing the point. We’re not shaming her for not being poverty stricken, we’re bringing her up on her lack of sensitivity towards those in poverty. If you’re not in poverty then lucky you, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with family and plenty of food and gifts. But unfortunately the majority of the country are in poverty right now

Reactions: 54