Mrs Hinch #75 Hinch needs a break, it’s all got too much. What will her army do with no swipeups

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s looks at facts shall we Soph?
Maybe if you gave back to your fans, were more charitable, used your platform to highlight modern day issues like climate change, poverty - you wouldn’t be so worried about going out. You know people are opening their eyes, you’re worried you’ll get heckled when out and about, like you do online. You know you’re disingenuous, and that yesterday was all a desperate attempt at clawing back some support, and you’ve proved that’s all it was by carrying on today as normal. You’re disgusting and pathetic. You made this bed, and you will lie in it.

Reactions: 19
We have one on our landing as its almost the size of a small bedroom. It's a wasted space really so I decorate it to make it look nice.

Can I say that I dont really get the comments for Jamie to get back to work and be the breadwinner or to get the family back to normality.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with Jamie choosing to stay home while his baby is small. Who wouldn't do the same if they could afford to? Its lovely to see the bond that they have
There are many households up and down the country where the husband/partner is at home with their children.

I'm a but confused today after the big show yesterday about stepping back and taking time out of insta.....yet today we seem to be business as usual in the hinch household?
When are they taking the breaks?

Absolutely. It’s brilliant if dad can be at home with the baby, but not if they are relying on her income from Instagram for him to be able to do that and her being the main earner (or only earner) is affecting her mental health like it clearly is. It would take some of the pressure off her if Jamie is earning and they weren’t relying on her swipe ups.

Reactions: 9
Maybe she was on a come down yesterday from all that white stuff. 🤔😉 Would explain a lot of her behaviour how she’s seemingly forgotten about yesterday after a good nights sleep and seems to be “normal” today. Jamie just needs to take her phone off her and treat her like a child though until she works out what’s more important Instagram or her family.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus. I actually believed her yesterday. Even if she’s feeling better she could have just stayed off for one day. Or just done 1 or 2 updates. But that’s 20+ before lunch.

Reactions: 18
Sorry but I just think that was a complete sham yesterday. An act. Look at what happened. She ended up in the papers/magazines. It’s always about publicity with her. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. When things don’t go as she planned or she gets slated for a freebie backfire (Heinz, galaxy etc) she goes quiet crying trolls, pain in joints, blah de blah. Yesterday was a ‘breakdown’ with a fly free Sophie message thrown in. She got what she needed, messages, comments and media coverage. Today it’s back to normal after upping her insta engagement for a whole. Sorry but she’s a manipulative cow

Reactions: 28
Seems like there has been a lot of tetchiness on here today, from me included 🙋‍♀️. How about we all make friends and let ourselves fly free from the in house bickering ♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
In other news - Mister Loft Ladder is struggling with all their enquiries! So weird - did people not realise they needed a loft ladder until they saw Mrs Hinch get one??
Queen Soph thought she was making all their dreams come true by sharing them on Insta....in reality she's just creating lots of work for some poor guy who's trying to answer messages from people who don't even live in the area he works in

Reactions: 19
I’m devastated 😩 so yesterday was a complete tit show and a lie (surprise surprise ffs) and now she’s cutting a red ribbon on her new tree like she’s the queen opening a new department at a hospital 🙄😤😡🤬 She really doesn’t know when to stop. And this is why so many dislike her. Vile attention-seeking witch. I’m annoyed at myself for feeling slightly sorry for her yesterday evening.

Reactions: 30
Oh bore off you lot what a load of Scrooge’s you’re being at the moment! Yes I did pay for my tree but also if I was gifted one I’d use it! I’m having a new hallway carpet for Christmas from my dad even though i could probably get my own and that’s much more than what a 31 year old should have spent on them for Christmas - I’m very lucky and I know it. People across the world spend a ridiculous amount on Christmas decorations - she’ll use them again next year - we all know she won’t deviate from her grey colour scheme so they’ll still fit her decor 🙄

I think what I’m getting at is I feel like you’re all making people feel bad for not being in poverty. Me having a second tree or a new carpet isn’t going to stop the awful living conditions some people have to put up with, however the £150+ worth of new gifts I coordinated the collection of for families in my local area who are in need will.

We have no idea whether Hinch donates to charity or not but there are an awful lot of people who don’t and I bet the majority on here don’t do that much either!

I’m off for a bit I think as it’s not for me on here at the moment. Yes the swipe ups drive me crazy and he voice goes through me like nothing else but I choose to watch her and that’s my fault! Her instagram is a business and I bet she doesn’t have the worst business ethics the worlds ever seen!

She’s also getting a lot of stick for missing out on Ronnie growing up, but Jamie is off work so could be taking on the role of main carer. It’s very old fashioned to think it needs to be the mum - it just needs to be one of the parents!

I loved this thread to start with but I just think recently it’s changed a bit - i don’t know 🤷🏼‍♀️
Completely not - I don’t live in poverty, far from it! But I do make sure I give back to charity because I can afford to.
As for 2 trees, I personally haven’t said anything about it as my family all have large houses and have 2 or 3 trees, I have 2 trees myself! But I think it’s silly on the landing as it is a sort of “ive been given this but I don’t really know where to put it so I’ll stick it on the landing” way.
Yes her Instagram is a business, which is why she needs to cut the “I don’t know how this happened I’m just a girl cleaning her house” bullshit, she’s fooling her fans.

Reactions: 12
Bloody hell it’s turning into Mumsnet on here with a few of the posters completely missing the point. We’re not shaming her for not being poverty stricken, we’re bringing her up on her lack of sensitivity towards those in poverty. If you’re not in poverty then lucky you, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with family and plenty of food and gifts. But unfortunately the majority of the country are in poverty right now

Reactions: 54
I don't get it - yesterday she was being all poignant and was buggering off to be with her family, yet today she's there as much as ever? Make your mind up love.

I'd have two trees if I had that space if I'm honest. I'd love to have two trees and two colour schemes but then I love Christmas so can't be too much for me!

Tell you what I don't get - at all. These Iconic make up brushes she keeps peddling, the ones she wheels out every few weeks from a brand she 'loves' blah blah blah - has anyone noticed they NEVER need cleaning? My make up brushes get filthy, even after a couple of uses, so how the hell are these extremely pale brushes being used unless she literally cleans them daily? Rubbish, she doesn't use them at all but it is honestly the laziest lot of advertising I think I've ever seen, at least make it look like you use them surely?

Reactions: 13
Bloody hell it’s turning into Mumsnet on here with a few of the posters completely missing the point. We’re not shaming her for not being poverty stricken, we’re bringing her up on her lack of sensitivity towards those in poverty. If you’re not in poverty then lucky you, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with family and plenty of food and gifts. But unfortunately the majority of the country are in poverty right now
absolutely agree... I've just managed to scrimp together my last couple of quid to get some bits for my 6 year old xmas tree, she is like a disease....

Reactions: 10
I think a big point of this all is how she’s making people that are unable to have everything she has feel. As an ‘influencer’ it is important she considers how she may be negatively influencing people, but she hugely implies by sharing links and ‘Hinch hauls’ that you are not good enough if you don’t have it.

Reactions: 14
I don't get it - yesterday she was being all poignant and was buggering off to be with her family, yet today she's there as much as ever? Make your mind up love.

I'd have two trees if I had that space if I'm honest. I'd love to have two trees and two colour schemes but then I love Christmas so can't be too much for me!

Tell you what I don't get - at all. These Iconic make up brushes she keeps peddling, the ones she wheels out every few weeks from a brand she 'loves' blah blah blah - has anyone noticed they NEVER need cleaning? My make up brushes get filthy, even after a couple of uses, so how the hell are these extremely pale brushes being used unless she literally cleans them daily? Rubbish, she doesn't use them at all but it is honestly the laziest lot of advertising I think I've ever seen, at least make it look like you use them surely?
she's probably got thousands of the bleeping things, gifted of course...

Reactions: 7
Wow. WTF was that all about yesterday? I thought she was gonna go full on Madonna on us and reinvent herself as a classic home organisation account (she dont clean anymore but likes organizing) or a mothers account (she likes a "barg" apparently but doesn't seem to look into things such as free grottos or activities she could promote, a simple salt dough recipe with her making decorations with Ronnie would be a hit with all the hinchers she has made skint).

Yesterday was 100% a come down. She basically did the facebook come down Insta equivilent of "Im having a friends clear out, if you are still here you made the cut" post. I am an ex addict but cocaine wasnt my drug of choice, however I have done various courses and spent a good 2 years on programmes with other addicts where I can spot behaviour relating drugs a mile off. The tree no.1 day I noticed she was off her head on something... plyed with alcohol. Nothing wrong with having a merry drink while youre getting the christmas decs done but that atmosphere reminded me of the sort of atmosphere Ive seen in at family get togethers when I was a kid. Crazy aunt had a bit too much starts throwing the decs up and acting cray cray by then the other half who can probably handle the drink/drugs a bit better gets a bit fed up of the changed, erratic behaviour and will sit there with a face on him, embarrassed and recoiling in disgust at his other halfs behaviour infront of all the other family members while Pogues is on in the background - a scene probably many of us has actually witnessed in our time on this planet! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.