Mrs Hinch #75 Hinch needs a break, it’s all got too much. What will her army do with no swipeups

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so incredibly lucky to be apart of this “trolling” community! Everyone is so lovely to each other! I have cried to my husband tonight about how lonely I feel. Something little old Hinch won’t understand!
Youre not alone here. I agree about feeling lucky to be a part of this community too. Everyone calls us "trolls", yet people here are so kind and supportive to each other!

This is not meant with any malice and I’ve posted similar before but please don’t watch her if you’re struggling.

It’s a tough time of year - don’t make it tougher on yourselves.

Stuff is not love or memories and all she has is stuff.

Those with kids - there’s so much you can do to make memories with your kids that cost nothing. I grew up very poor - poor as the kids on the documentary the other night. I don’t remember what presents I got - not much but I remember singing songs, hot chocolate, Christmas films, making paper chains, silly games, looking at lights in our estate,

All the stuff Hinch has will be gone and replaced with new swipe up shite by the first week of jan - your Christmas memories will last forever. Unfollow, don’t watch.As she’s proved, she isn’t going anywhere! When you’re ready to see the beggy mare back in action , come back x
I really needed to see this ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sympathy before the 2nd gifted tree?
Youre probably right. Ive noticed quite a few times recently she's posts some pity stories before announcing something else that's gifted.

I wonder how long it'll be before she sends her "army" to the church's instagram post

Reactions: 7
I feel like tattle is finally fighting back. Suits the Hinchers fine when they gang up on someone but when it’s the other way round (not saying we’re ganging up) they bleeping hate it. Surprised the troops haven’t been deployed yet

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I feel like tattle is finally fighting back. Suits the Hinchers fine when they gang up on someone but when it’s the other way round (not saying we’re ganging up) they bleeping hate it. Surprised the troops haven’t been deployed yet
It won’t be long I reckon, she’ll do a story with Gretal or the butterflies and they’ll come running to her defense

Reactions: 13
This is not meant with any malice and I’ve posted similar before but please don’t watch her if you’re struggling.

It’s a tough time of year - don’t make it tougher on yourselves.

Stuff is not love or memories and all she has is stuff.

Those with kids - there’s so much you can do to make memories with your kids that cost nothing. I grew up very poor - poor as the kids on the documentary the other night. I don’t remember what presents I got - not much but I remember singing songs, hot chocolate, Christmas films, making paper chains, silly games, looking at lights in our estate,

All the stuff Hinch has will be gone and replaced with new swipe up shite by the first week of jan - your Christmas memories will last forever. Unfollow, don’t watch.As she’s proved, she isn’t going anywhere! When you’re ready to see the beggy mare back in action , come back x

Me too. I grew up with nothing, sometimes not even shoes to walk to school in, but I can still feel the love I received and that is irreplaceable. I was orphaned by 11 and I lost my big brother recently, my loving grandparents who cared for us so beautifully are gone too, but my God do I have some amazing memories and I still feel the love from them everytime I think of them, because actions will always, always, always be worth more than plastic tat ❤❤❤ do your best, but mainly just love them and spend time together. That's real wealth. 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Really should be going to sleep but I'm eagerly awaiting the tit storm from when grinch sends her minions to the church's post 😂 😴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Sorry 😱 I thought I saw you out yourself a few comments back??? X
Oh I've just seen the last comment from Maddy (aka original troll)
Can we just give a big shout out to the latest undercover tattler. Big up Maddie in the house. Welcome, Maddie. It's nice to have you here. Play nice, okay! No bullying 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Maddie needs to bore off. She can state an opinion yet no one else can? 🤔

Same as all the other sheep 🙄.

Reactions: 17
Oh god she’s pathetic. She’s not better than the “DELETING THIS tit DON’T NEED NO ONE BUT ME AND MY KIDZ” Facebook crew who return 3 days later to post pictures of “my angles 👼 📐

What tops it all off is the sharing of the gushing messages she received from random cult members. I hate when people do this. I particular hate when influencers do it. She got what she wanted within 5 minutes and reverted back to normal. Attention, sympathy and diversion from being called out on her bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Well I for once went at it with a troll I try to normally keep everything separate but no tonight she got me.

Reactions: 15
That maddie 🙄
Months ago she unfollowed me for expressing my opinion on MY stories about hinch. I wasn’t aggressive or anything like that, just said I diddnt buy her etc and she blocked me.

I think with these fools, they’ve gone to far to come back so they just blindly defend her
It’s so embarrassing, they just don’t want to believe it.

Reactions: 17
I’ve had so many horrible dms from her army tonight saying my tattle and my blog dont match.
my Middle is an angel he went to a better place 3 months ago and I can’t let go of him on here just yet

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I don’t usually engage with hinchers as they get me so angry, but maddie has really pissed me off tonight. I made a comment to a church coz I do think it’s weird that they are taking selfies with someone who tries to replace Christ with hinch, then this maddie attacks me, then tells me that I’m the bully. Maddie if ur reading this, I didn’t attack anyone, not even Sophie like u said, I made a comment, not to u and not to Sophie so u had no right to attack me. I’m not commenting on the Instagram post again coz ur doing my head in, but I think u should be ashamed of yourself for accusing us of exactly what ur doing, trolling and bullying!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.