Mrs Hinch #75 Hinch needs a break, it’s all got too much. What will her army do with no swipeups

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are Ronnie and Rex meant to be nearl the same age? Ronnie seems way behind developmentally - and he never smiles! Whatever you say about Stacey, Rex is a lively happy little chap. Unlike some. Rather sad.
They could just be different little personalities. My middle baby was a more serious little soul than the other two. He was a happy Little guy but often content to sit and watch the world go by, taking it all in. The eldest would smile none stop and literally light up a room within seconds. I’m sure they’re both where they need to be and even if they’re not all babies develop at different rates. I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again, they really are adorable babies that *almost* make me broody. Almost 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
All this not leaving the house nonsense but then actually going out is grating on me.

Yesterday - ‘I didn’t want to leave the house today so Jamie went to tesco’ - Hours later she’s at an event.

Today - ‘I don’t want to leave the house today because it’s too dark’ - Goes out for a Christmas do.

I’m currently on my 5th day in the row of not leaving the house or even opening a curtain for that matter, MH sucks but it’s made worse by fools like her.

• Sad
Reactions: 49
I was going to comment the same but didn’t want to sound like an unhinged huncher lol I’d love to slap that smile off of her face. Sorry but it really gets to me when I see it. It’s just so smug all of the time because she knows she’s taken everyone for a ride and used and abused her platform. Greedy, vile witch.

I couldn’t resist 🤣😭🤣😭🤣
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
I’m done. I unfollowed. I cannot stand being manipulated by this woman. Not like I was manipulated in a first place but cmon, insta break, crying, not leaving a house now is at the event, she wish she could stay indoors now at Stacey’s. She’s digging herself a hole. Clock is ticking.

Reactions: 32
This so called friendship between Stacey and Sophie is so orchestrated it’s unreal and so obvious! Can you not go round to your mates without posting elaborate stories about how special they are? The only time I put my friends in my stories is when I’m taking the absolute piss out of them 😂 now that’s friendship

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"hope you've all had a nice day" this really bugs me. Like anyone else can just Swan around for a day having a Christmas dinner. Most people have to work or look after children. We aren't all on one long jolly with our husbands.

Reactions: 23
Omg 🤢 I just KNEW it. Hinch has no time for cleaning or her minions any more because her 'anxiety-ridden' self is sidling up to tv celebrities. There are far more deserving cleaning instagrammers than her. Revolting. I wish her sheep would wake up and see her for the fraud she is. "Oooh, I couldn't go out, I was too anxious so Jamie went to Tesco for me..."
Next day, BAM! Snort laughing at Joe Swash's Christmas sweater and tagging Kate Thornton. Her thirst to be a celeb will NOT be quenched. Grotesque.

Reactions: 27
If course, Ronnie's 6 month mark is coming up. I wouldn't put it past her to be organising an event for that at Goldfield Hall! 🤣

Reactions: 3
Little Ronnie was probably glad to get out of the house and have a bit more interaction coz let's face it he doesn't seem toget very much from his 'mum'. Jamie is an absolute bell end!! He's so cocky and you can instantly tell that the money has went to his head. They both are fake wannabe celebs with no shame. Just imagine both of them at night sitting laughing at her army spending their last pennies to fund her lifestyle. They carefully plan what their next scam is going to be. They don't care about anyone but themselves greedy vile ********

Reactions: 19
Oh god they are at bloody Stacey Solomens (aka her bestie) house for dinner. Stacey is morphing into Hinch, it's sickening to watch.
The lies and swipe up's between them is mind boggling, wait for the army to start with "OMG you guys are amazing, I wanna cry" "friendship goals" 😡 🤮
How normal - going to your zleb mate’s house for dinner at 3pm on a THURSDAY HAHAHAA
social media stunt for when everyone is free!

Reactions: 21
No offence to Kate Thornton but it seems so bizarre that she was there too 😂

Reactions: 21
PS - Jamie’s a bit of a knob, isn’t he?? 🤦🏼‍♀️
He is SUCH a bell! 40 years old walking around doing “weather reports”. He must be fuming that he couldn’t wear his wife beater today. How else will the gram see his throbbing guns??

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I wish I had something to Add about the last few days but fellow tattlers have it down -
The only thing I will say is Rex literally makes me beam when I see his smile. He’s the most characteristic child ♥.
Oh and the Jamie/lidl man comparison is uncanny 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
They could just be different little personalities. My middle baby was a more serious little soul than the other two. He was a happy Little guy but often content to sit and watch the world go by, taking it all in. The eldest would smile none stop and literally light up a room within seconds. I’m sure they’re both where they need to be and even if they’re not all babies develop at different rates. I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again, they really are adorable babies that *almost* make me broody. Almost 😂😂
Your middle is like mine! I thought until I had my own child babies were all smiling laughing all the time. But he wasn't and now hes a bit older I can see it was just his personality. They dont all come the same. He still hates having his photo taken always did and will just leg it, ronnie might be the same.

I think its pretty mean to say he looks lifeless. Hes cute. To me actually rex looks more like he's used to the phone in his face because you can see he plays up to it, and she shares a lot more of rex than they do ronnie.

Reactions: 5
Hope it’s okay to post a link to mumsnet...

Saw this and immediately wondered if this woman’s friend was Mrs Hinch!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.