Mrs Hinch #75 Hinch needs a break, it’s all got too much. What will her army do with no swipeups

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are Ronnie and Rex meant to be nearl the same age? Ronnie seems way behind developmentally - and he never smiles! Whatever you say about Stacey, Rex is a lively happy little chap. Unlike some. Rather sad.

Reactions: 33
So she didn’t want to leave the house today as it was too dark but she managed to go to lunch at Staceys after all

🙄🙄🙄
And she didnt want to leave the house yesterday but she managed to go to London for the church thing 🤔

Reactions: 21
Why does she talk like an idiot? The hansnomes, and adding s onto words. I don't get it??? Does she talk to her Dr and bank manager like that do you think? 🤔
It’s a sign she’s been pandered to, babied and spoiled all her life, she’s never grown up which is why she has her own special language. Also why the dog has it’s own room, she treats him like a toy in a life sized dolls house.

Kate Thornton was there too, an orchestrated introduction perhaps? I bet Hinch was beside herself with excitement, both she and Jamie probably let out a little bit of wee.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Absolute vomfest. I have my friends round for food and drink all the time but never have to post a million pics about how "special" they are. They know how special they are to me anyway.

And why do they always have to play dolls dressing the boys up the same?

Also, why do they have to pretend their babies are besties? They're babies.

And another thing, Jamie is a creepy bellend.

Mrs Hinch doesn't look like she knows how to relax. Always trying to look overdoen and "glam". At least we can see Stacey relax in a loose jumper with no makeup.

They're gross.

Ugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Why does she talk like an idiot? The hansnomes, and adding s onto words. I don't get it??? Does she talk to her Dr and bank manager like that do you think? 🤔

Thinking about her army all lined up on parade in their grey uniform, armed with mops and buckets on their heads. Sorry just made me giggle.
The "hansnomes" thing is soooooo annoying! Actually her voice generally. Sorry to sound snobby but she just sounds so chavvy to me

Reactions: 21
Are Ronnie and Rex meant to be nearl the same age? Ronnie seems way behind developmentally - and he never smiles! Whatever you say about Stacey, Rex is a lively happy little chap. Unlike some. Rather sad.
It's sad. Rex is such a happy bouncy baby and next to him Ronnie looks lifeless and almost depressed. I find that really heartbreaking. Pay attention to your boy Soph, for Christ's sake.

Reactions: 30
That smug smile I would love to wipe right off that face!!!! Vile exuse of a women. And Jamie is the biggest wet fish god does he have a pair of balls .....his really odd looking also 🧐🧐🧐🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Jamie is the biggest knobber going isn’t he ffs 😳😳😳🤣🤣🤣 does he not own any other clothing than that too-tight t-shirt 🤔

Couldn’t even watch the whole story let alone what ever Grinch has posted because she makes my blood boil. I really really dislike her more than ever before just from her antics this past month. Just hearing her fake cackle make me grit my teeth. That smug & smarmy face of hers 🤬🤬🤬

Fake, lieing witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
52F1AD49-C460-4000-AF33-9ED7BCB924A6.png

LOVE??? Hardly! They’re just the only “celebs” low enough in the pecking order to offer her the time of day....and a free lunch!

Ha! Did she put #gifted lunch?? Omg I’m cracking up. Not a good sign 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
On a slight tangent, I really wish people would stop posting photos of their bloody Zoflora collections and adding unrelated hash tags that I follow. I have a Redrow house and follow #redrow to get interior ideas; I dont want to unfollow it as I might miss something useful but I'm so bored of seeing idiots posting their "hinch hauls" under #redrow! So annoying!

Reactions: 13
I think there's about 2 weeks in it maybe. Not long ago Stacey posted about weaning and that Rex was 5.5 months and Ronnie is 6 months on 20th December. So not much in it at all

Rex does seem a lot more advanced but then all babies so develop differently

My first was crawling at 5 months but I know some that didn't crawl until 12 months, all very different

Reactions: 7
I think there's about 2 weeks in it maybe. Not long ago Stacey posted about weaning and that Rex was 5.5 months and Ronnie is 6 months on 20th December. So not much in it at all

Rex does seem a lot more advanced but then all babies so develop differently

My first was crawling at 5 months but I know some that didn't crawl until 12 months, all very different
Oh I know that, but there’s no ‘spark’ to Ronnie - he looks miserable and lifeless.

Reactions: 15
That smug smile I would love to wipe right off that face!!!! Vile exuse of a women. And Jamie is the biggest wet fish god does he have a pair of balls .....his really odd looking also 🧐🧐🧐🧐
I was going to comment the same but didn’t want to sound like an unhinged huncher lol I’d love to slap that smile off of her face. Sorry but it really gets to me when I see it. It’s just so smug all of the time because she knows she’s taken everyone for a ride and used and abused her platform. Greedy, vile witch.

I couldn’t resist 🤣😭🤣😭🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Rex is 4 weeks older x

Of course she’ll go quiet all day but will jump on just to let us know she’s with her celeb bestieeee lol I just can’t with her

This thread has me pissing! 🙌😂😂 you guys are too funny. The whole Jesus thing.. dm your dad 😂😂 brilliant. I do follow her and I dont mind her tbh but you lots crack me up and make my days brighter. The support others receive off this page is ace. Love it!!

Reactions: 18
Was Kate Thornton there? Or did I imagine that - random 🤔 that fake laughing, trying to join in just sounded so awkward.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.