Mrs Hinch #75 Hinch needs a break, it’s all got too much. What will her army do with no swipeups

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wrendale teapot, candle and blanket... Have never been seen or heard of since her grid post.... there will be people still and for the foreseeable future paying for these items she no longer either possess or has put out of sight! This is one of the many reasons I abhor Mrs Hinch! No green eyed monster in sight.
Grinch has no doubt regifted it to Ma Barker.

Reactions: 11
GUYZZZZZZ IT’S HAPPENED!!

All because I ‘liked’ the comments made by us nasty trolls on the Churches Insta

I did too I’m not blocked yet 🙄😂

duck me her blocked list must be larger than her actual followers 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
She’s deleted the story that had the church tagged. Obviously shitting herself that people are becoming wise to it.

Reactions: 15
I’m sorry I’ve missed this but I’m way too lazy to scroll through all of the pages... 🙊 what’s with the “DM your dad” thing? 😂😂 Please and thank you 😊

Reactions: 5
I think a load of comments have been deleted from the church post. Cant see the "your all jealous trolls" one and the replies anymore 🤔

That constant response to criticism of jealousy drives me insane.

Sophie has absolutely nothing for me to be jealous of. We work damn hard and so have a comfortable life, she has nothing material that I wish for and morally she is so far from where I wish to be that I would never want to be her.

I find her sneaky sales tactics absolutely diabolical - I have no issue with success, I have a massive issue when that success is gained through misleading others and underhand tactics.

Reactions: 21
Oooooo, no, go. I need to find someone who has met her face to face to test out my theory.

Theory is, they both smoke. They must do. No normal household needs that amount of spraying and air freshner. Need someone to give her a sniff 😂 👃
This made me lol 😂 My theory too that the excessive air fresheners and wax melts are because they smoke.

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry I’ve missed this but I’m way too lazy to scroll through all of the pages... 🙊 what’s with the “DM your dad” thing? 😂😂 Please and thank you 😊
When she was on the virgin radio station there was a video posted on IG and a lot of people called her out for the damage to the environment.... an account called delete tattle life was tagging everything virgin related (airlines, WiFi and even Richard Branson saying ban the tattle trolls she even tagged his daughter saying “dm your dad”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She did an interview with Chris Evans on Virgin Radio last week. There were some 'negative' comments on their Instagram post of it and the account delete tattle jumped on like a crazy person and was tagging every single virgin business asking them to "ban the trolls" and he/she also tagged Holly Branson and said "DM your Dad please" and it's been a long running joke ever since.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor old Sophie, she tried to fly free,
Went to church on a Wednesday to "donate money",
Tattlers saw through, those Hinchers attacked,
Now we must wait to receive @jesus' plaque

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Poor old Sophie, she tried to fly free,
Went to church on a Wednesday to "donate money",
Tattlers saw through, those Hinchers attacked,
Now we must wait to receive @jesus' plaque
This for the next thread please 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s madness that she blocks so many people for comments. It’s not like it’s a one click process either. You have to actively go onto someone’s profile and press options then block account. I bet she has a good snoop before she blocks!

Reactions: 17
@Jesus reaction to Delete_Tattle’s comments on the church post:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It’s madness that she blocks so many people for comments. It’s not like it’s a one click process either. You have to actively go onto someone’s profile and press options then block account. I bet she has a good snoop before she blocks!
The amount of time she must spend doing this 🙄 time that would be better spent with your son. One day you’ll look back on all this Sophie and realise you’ll be the one with regrets not us.

Reactions: 18
When she was on the virgin radio station there was a video posted on IG and a lot of people called her out for the damage to the environment.... an account called delete tattle life was tagging everything virgin related (airlines, WiFi and even Richard Branson saying ban the tattle trolls she even tagged his daughter saying “dm your dad”
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!! What an absolute div 😂

She did an interview with Chris Evans on Virgin Radio last week. There were some 'negative' comments on their Instagram post of it and the account delete tattle jumped on like a crazy person and was tagging every single virgin business asking them to "ban the trolls" and he/she also tagged Holly Branson and said "DM your Dad please" and it's been a long running joke ever since.
Actually hilarious! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Stupid question! Where's the donation money come from? Is she saying it's from her own pocket or did she do a swipe up to donate. It must be wonderful to be in such a position where you can donate that much 💕

Reactions: 1
guyss i am surprised she has gone 9 hours without posting anything on IG story! this must be record breaking for her! o_Oo_Oo_O no ebayers or swipe ups hehe

Reactions: 8
Stupid question! Where's the donation money come from? Is she saying it's from her own pocket or did she do a swipe up to donate. It must be wonderful to be in such a position where you can donate that much 💕
she sold her prison tracksuit and claimed the 'profits' are for the charity. Although it has been radio silence since the release of the prison uniform

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
guyss i am surprised she has gone 9 hours without posting anything on IG story! this must be record breaking for her! o_Oo_Oo_O no ebayers or swipe ups hehe
she has obvs been reading on here and trying to prove a point that she can do it

Reactions: 10
Probably too soon for a thread suggestion but:

Hinch is back and she’s starting to crack, quick someone DM Jesus and send the trolls a plaque!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.