Mrs Hinch #75 Hinch needs a break, it’s all got too much. What will her army do with no swipeups

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder is she asked Stace for some cheese sauce to go with her sprouts and parsnips as she doesn't seem to be able to eat veg without it. 🤣

Handsome mans Joe can you carve me some meat please you gorgeous mans you. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So so we think that photo shoot was the whole reason for the visit and secretive insta story from the venue or are the bets still on for a christening/dog wedding/vow renewal/30th birthday extravaganza?
Definitely more to come. My money is on christening

Reactions: 7
I want to know why Henry wasn't invited to Joe and Stace's house for his dinner.
He'd have loved sitting up at the table with his Mother, Father and Brother while chewing on a turkey leg.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I'm 28 and had newborn photoshoots with both my babies and for my most recent baby it was a 'family' shoot but I wouldn't have pictures of me with my kids otherwise.
I have thousands of my partner with the kids but he never thinks to take photos of me with them. It certainly wasn't to plaster them all over social media
But as you said you don't show yours off she does them to show them most people I know do them to only post them online which is what I am say I don't understand and I was asking is it a generation thing I wasnt saying 100% it is. I think some are amazing but hinch seems to to do them constantly for everything in her life like my brother fiance like a quite a few people I know. Important things in life should be documented but those people do professional shoots for random things like my brother one was "A random walk in the woods." That's not random like hinch it's planned a lot of people do this "random photoshoot stuff but they are planned as you know yourself.

Reactions: 2
So she’s talked about one of the reasons for not wanting to leave the house is the paps and pics they may get but has anyone ever seen any papped pics of her other than the egg chair one

Just more Billy BS I reckon 🤔
I
A full blown photoshoot with a hair stylist, makeup artist and several outfit changes. She is bleeping deluded. What must it be like to have no grip on reality whatsoever.
Must have been so hard for her to do with all that anxiety she says she has 😂 I actually DO have social anxiety and there is no way I could do a photo shoot in a public place like that. She is so fake, so calculated, it makes my blood boil!

Reactions: 17
Why is she telling ‘2.9 million people (I know it’s not that many) she’s on her own unTIL early hours 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Sophie, stop showing off your bloody necklace mun!!!!! Does my bloody head in mun

Reactions: 8
Nah. I'm a solicitor. Most of my mates are professional people. I've got friends who follow her - teachers, paralegals, none of these people are vulnerable, i don't know what they see in her but they clearly have terrible taste in some areas of their lives! A LOT of the Redrow home owners who have interiors accounta follow her too and their houses are expensive so these people are not skint people who are struggling to get by and feeling beaten down and beleaguered by life. It's just bizarre!
But are they the people that have the pitchforks for us here and are fiercely defending her? They’re the ones I mean - the absolute diehards x

Reactions: 7
Yawn. Another profesh photoshoot. Sophie delighted at being the centre of attention (again), poor Ronnie looks like he'd rather not be there.

And who was it that spotted when she can't use a filter, she always looks down with her eyes half shut? Bingo!

Reactions: 17
I want to know why Henry wasn't invited to Joe and Stace's house for his dinner.
He'd have loved sitting up at the table with his Mother, Father and Brother while chewing on a turkey leg.
I am howling right now 😂😂😂 My OH has just had to shhhh me ! Face full of tears 🤣🤣 I must say for a bunch of trolls you don’t half cheer me up after a crappy day !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Just me that thinks she's actually more attractive as Gretel? Honestly, when I eventually caved and started following her and then thankfully eventually saw through it all, I was so shocked when I saw her in real life. Seeing her now as Gretel tonight, I honestly think she looks better than her grid post pics / tagged pics. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yawn. Another profesh photoshoot. Sophie delighted at being the centre of attention (again), poor Ronnie looks like he'd rather not be there.

And who was it that spotted when she can't use a filter, she always looks down with her eyes half shut? Bingo!
You always see those posts on Facebook etc where they say, make sure the dads take photos of the mum. Because we end up with a million photos of the children or the children with the dad but none with the mum. I think Jamie needs that appeal. It’s ALL photos of her, hardly any of Jamie.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.