Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ElectileDysfunction

She was never going to quit!! She was never even going to take a break either. Sorry folks, she is going nowhere. I wish all those of you who are saying her five minutes of fame is nearly up were right, but I am afraid I don't think that's the case. Her followers has risen dramatically over the last year, even over the last few months since I became aware of her, and clicking on her page I know a LOT of people that follow her so it's not like it is mostly bots unfortunately.

The meltdown was all for show, ditto the carefully placed reference to a hospital appointment in her own brand activity planner. The fact that almost as soon as she had put up the post about taking stock of her life and taking a break she was posting screen shots of the messages of support from doting fans tells you what this was really about. It was a ploy for more validation and affection. Nothing more, nothing less.

I had to laugh at Jamie's post about "strong women" having to deal with stuff nobody knows about "behind closed doors". Literally nothing Princess Sophie does is behind closed doors, it's all for show, she wears her "anxiety" on her sleeve as part of her brand (and I'm sceptical about just how much she does actually suffer from anxiety tbh and how much is part of her "poor little me" attention seeking and relatabiliy schtick).

"Not going to put pressure on myself to post every day"?! Get over yourself you silly spoilt woman. Putting a story up on knstagram about which wax melt you are going to use first or how excited you are about your new Home Bargains Christmas decorations isn't pressure. Try working long shifts in paediatric intensive care, or being a police officer on the beat in a rough area, or working ten hour days in a high pressure job in banking or in a City law firm, etc, whilst still having childcare responsibilities and stressing about not seeing your kids enough. Most people have epiphanies about their life priorities changing whilst they are enjoying playing with their baby and realising that's what's important in life. How telling that she had hers having a self indulgent nostalgia trip to her wedding venue, presumably whilst her Mum looked after Ronnie....

• Heart
Reactions: 46
So she couldn’t go to Tesco’s this morning for Christmas decs but was debating flying to New York to see Micheal Bolton!! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

JessicaFletcher

Chatty Member
What the actual fuck 😂😂😂 so all the fly free, I'm so anxious and emosh was after she'd just got dolled up and grinning like a maniac for a photoshoot? Did the photographer just happen to be there when they just happened to be passing? She is one bizarre person. For someone so anxious and self conscious she has more photoshoots than the bloody queen. Why just randomly go for a photoshoot?! She's unbelievable. Absolute narcissistic display.

Next thread title- anxiety my arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Chunkymunky

Chatty Member
Oh these dark mornings just make her want to stay indoors all day. We all feel like that soph, except we have to go to fucking work to earn a living.
Wonder if she’s ever had to defrost her AUDI at 545am to travel an hour to work in the pitch black like I do (except I have a golf lol) ...... id love to look out the window and just go nahhhhh not today let’s go on a dust hunt round the skirting boards instead

• Haha

pjmac

Chatty Member
makes me laugh how tattle is called trolls and hate forum do these idiots not read properly like last night amount off support to 1 lady who is struggling little this christmas I've purchased her a tree and decoration to be delivered to her home so if that makes me troll then I'm bloddy proud to be a troll

• Heart

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
Her gifted Christmas tress are SO fucking expensive! It’s moments like this I think why didn’t she say to the company’Gift me a £100 tree x10 and I will find 10 families who cannot afford one this year’
632D859D-F72C-4698-9925-279C8D55AE25.jpeg
5DBF58A7-768D-46C6-949D-F34AAFB68CD6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Ugh. So this was the day that she was 'crying' and put up all that crap about needing to step back for her family etc etc. Made everyone feel like she was in a bad place and was disappearing for a bit. And all along, she was at the venue for a photoshoot to show off to the gram. Words fail me, she's just disgusting.

• Heart

GrabThePopcorn

Seems like there has been a lot of tetchiness on here today, from me included 🙋‍♀️. How about we all make friends and let ourselves fly free from the in house bickering ♥

• Heart
  • Haha

Cleanoutyourpockets

Chatty Member
I have a tree on the landing. One in the living room and a small one in the bedroom.
So yes it's a thing. Mine weren't gifted but christ on a bike it's not a totally bizzare concept

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I hope she got permission to share those kids faces to her millions of followers on her very public account.....safeguarding and all that....

Reactions: 43

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Cringing at her latest post omg. Sure it’s nice to go back to your wedding venue! Maybe leave it a few years longer but yeah it’s nice. Really nice to take your baby and just have a nice wee walk talking about the memories. Decent few hours out in my opinion. A PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER?! A MAKE UP ARTIST?! “CANDID” SHOTS? FUCK KNOWS HOW MANY OUTFIT CHANGES FOR YOU AND THE BABY?! WHAT THE HELL?! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

zeatrix83

VIP Member
So I’m behind as I was catching up on sleep from working nights, back on tonight 😩😴, I know it’s been said already on here, but if anyone is struggling please please message me, even £20 can make a huge difference, Trust me I know! we have all struggled and all had to ask for help at some point so never feel embarrassed or ashamed, just reach out ❤
That’s wonderful of you to do this for people. Right now my bank is in minus figures by £40 but I have my rent paid, heating paid for, food in the cupboards and £20 in my purse. Not everyone has that luxury so I count myself as very very lucky to have that. This time of year I always struggle a little bit as I am a single mum and disabled too but last nights I gave to the local food bank because I was in a position I had extra tins of food. I give what I can because it’s human decency. Seeing idiots like hinch and other grabby influences just makes me so mad as they could make a massive difference but they don’t. I don’t believe for a second she donates behind the scenes, gives to food banks. Her idea of ‘giving back’ is going to a photo shoot, getting glammed up for a few photos to wear jumpers she claimed she designed and then reposting the photos a couple of weeks later. She’s a joke!

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
Bloody hell it’s turning into Mumsnet on here with a few of the posters completely missing the point. We’re not shaming her for not being poverty stricken, we’re bringing her up on her lack of sensitivity towards those in poverty. If you’re not in poverty then lucky you, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with family and plenty of food and gifts. But unfortunately the majority of the country are in poverty right now
I think Hinch needs to be really sensative as she has deliberatly targeted a demographic where poverty is rife.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
I think the point is she had two very expensive gifted trees. One which she has literally had to find room for in a place that looks ridiculous, proving again that she’s a beggy mare.

I don’t understand why people get so defensive on here if something is called out that they happen to have done/own/practice themselves. If you have two trees, good for you! Whatever you want to do, it’s your own damn home 🤣 Guessing you paid for yours and won’t use it to post relentless stories showing your hundreds of £s of gifted decorations...slight difference!

• Heart

headfullofdreams

I don't think there's anything remotely wrong with her, she's just canvasing for sympathy - look at how quickly the papers pick up her stories when she decides to have a good moan. She brought a lot of this on herself as well, she engineered her 'rise' to Instagram fame, and she trademarked her name before she even got married. She knew exactly what she was doing. Sorry Hunch, you're getting no sympathy from me.