Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Paddy

So I’m behind as I was catching up on sleep from working nights, back on tonight 😩😴, I know it’s been said already on here, but if anyone is struggling please please message me, even £20 can make a huge difference, Trust me I know! we have all struggled and all had to ask for help at some point so never feel embarrassed or ashamed, just reach out ❤
As for sophlora I do feel bad for her, but on the other hand I also feel that she made her bed 🤷‍♀️ I’ve pointed loads of hinchers towards tattle, I think people are opening their eyes, I mean even her best mate Stacey didn’t invite her to that mummy get together, says it all really

• Heart
Reactions: 54

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
The reason the hinchers call us jealous is because they have no other argument. They know she’s no good to the environment, she doesn’t respond to them but they cant give her up, so anyone who doesn’t like her is automatically a jealous troll.
Ok, so yeh she’s got a big house, she’s got nice cars, she has to spend very little money to get what she wants. But if that’s what is to be “jealous” over, then it just shows how materialistic and fickle her hinchers are. I have a nice house, I have a nice car, I have money in the bank to do what I want with - but I’ve also got my freedom, I’m not contractually obligated to recommend shit products, I don’t have to post on social media to validate my existence, I don’t need constant praise from others, I can donate to charity as I see fit and not because I have to to prove a point and make snide remarks at people with a differing opinion. I have my happiness and my sanity. So, am I jealous? No, absolutely not.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

via iPhone safari?

Should we really be speculating that she has had a miscarriage?
No I don’t think we should! I don’t think it’s fair on people who have and I don’t think it’s right to do so anyway!
I personally don’t think it’s the case and I hope I’m right. Ronnie is only 6 months old she should be enjoying and spending time with him.

I think she’s just seen what a backlash she’s getting lately - the virgin radio post, people commenting on her posts with negative things even reading on here. Hopefully she’s seen that she can’t go on with the constant gifted tat but making out she’s all about a barg and doing her hauls in Poundland.
she can’t control everyone and everyone’s opinions and perhaps that’s what’s gotten to her - even dating back to the army going off on people on that OK magazine post.
She’s not little old soph from the village she’s a fame hungry influencer. If she wants to continue she needs to step up now and accept it is what it is not crying to her followers every other week because it’s all “too much”
She does fuck all day to day. She needs to get out in the real world. It’s all a publicity stunt

Reactions: 52

Lynseyp

VIP Member
So Jamie goes to Tesco and takes a picture of the empty shelf where Hinch's books are positioned giving her the impression they are sold out - hmm i can only imagine Jamie taking the books off the shelf sticking them under his arm while he takes the picture and puts them back on shelf when he's finished. 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 51

via iPhone safari?

Can’t even cope with this thread today.
IT IS A THREAD ABOUT MRS HINCH.
Apply the comments to her. If you’re offended then just ignore it. But remember #75 threads we’ve been on about her. Not each other.

merry Christmas. I’m going to move my tree upstairs to my waiting room and sit there all day rubbing down my skirting boards with hot soapy water and spray Zoflora everywhere and see if I can get as high as her

🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Huffchug

VIP Member
Oh these dark mornings just make her want to stay indoors all day. We all feel like that soph, except we have to go to fucking work to earn a living.

• Heart

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
I’m currently watching Fireman Sam, and Dillis - the stupid bint - is spraying her clothes with air freshener before ironing to make them smell nice. Of course, it’s now on fire and Sam is called to put it out and give her a lecture. Reminds me of something Hinch would have done back when she gave stupid cleaning advice.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Cleanoutyourpockets

Chatty Member
I think she has had a miscarriage, the baby clues before and now the red eyes the other night during her rqnt, the crying in these stories, the hospital appointment on the list and the cryptic message off Jamie.
I do think her tears are genuine and I hope she is OK, whatever the problem. I don't like her hidden gifted/ads/sales swipe up technique but that's as far as it goes.

• Sad
  • Wow

Helen

Administrator
Just a quick note as there's been lots of kind offers, and while that's nice I just want to remind people that we advise against ever giving any personal information to someone online or money you can't afford to loose.

no flouncing

VIP Member
I hate to be a conspiracy theorist... but all your posts seem to defend Soph. Is it a case of "Hi Soph"? 👋... or maybe you just took a wrong turn? Rave thread is that way 👉
Not at all. I just stick to the facts of what I’ve seen/heard rather than jump to conclusions or speculate which is why I don’t post as often as many on here!

I don’t have to agree with every negative comment about her just to ‘fit in here’ do I 🤔

I’ve ‘reacted’ to plenty of negative comments but I’m not going to start making bitchy comments just so I don’t get accused of being a fan or of being Hinch herself 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’ll go back to just reading now if it makes you happier.

• Heart

Eyespy00

All this not leaving the house nonsense but then actually going out is grating on me.

Yesterday - ‘I didn’t want to leave the house today so Jamie went to tesco’ - Hours later she’s at an event.

Today - ‘I don’t want to leave the house today because it’s too dark’ - Goes out for a Christmas do.

I’m currently on my 5th day in the row of not leaving the house or even opening a curtain for that matter, MH sucks but it’s made worse by fools like her.

• Sad
Reactions: 49

poppyhun

Why does she need 2 trees? She could ‘gift’ one of them to family that can’t afford one. She doesn’t need 2 of them it’s just unnecessary

• Heart

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
I’ve had a really tough few MH days so took a SM break, come on here and laughed so hard I have tears in my eyes. I needed this so much you horrible Trolls 😉

• Heart
  • Haha

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
17 posts between saying that some days she’ll be on and some days she won’t...

SEVENTEEN

• Haha
  • Wow

F the dust.

VIP Member
Early new thread suggestion: She plants the seed to distract from her greed, after giving tattle a bloody good read!

• Haha
  • Heart