Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amibovvered

VIP Member
I don't believe she's had a miscarriage and agree its wrong to speculate. I do however think reason she's "low" as her signed stickers event was a wasted publicity stunt plus the negative news she's been reading about herself.
Gleam haven't done a good job of helping Hinch deal with backlash they are only in it for the £ signs and want their cut.
Soph has been brought up with constant praise from Ma and Pa Barker that she can do no wrong, Jamie is stupid enough to treat her the same. I bet she can throw a right paddy when she wants too, i can imagine her in Poundland on her back kicking her legs until she get what she wants.
Maybe people are seeing the real Hinch...... hope so, its about time.
What was the stickers event, Ive been away a few days and have so much to catch up on .

Reactions: 1

Tistheseason

So a cheque presentation👍🏼 dont suppose anyone thinks she even did that right. Although i do prefer to hear "Christmas"

Orange Creme

VIP Member
Stupid question! Where's the donation money come from? Is she saying it's from her own pocket or did she do a swipe up to donate. It must be wonderful to be in such a position where you can donate that much 💕

bassettbb

I think she has had a miscarriage, the baby clues before and now the red eyes the other night during her rqnt, the crying in these stories, the hospital appointment on the list and the cryptic message off Jamie.
I do think her tears are genuine and I hope she is OK, whatever the problem. I don't like her hidden gifted/ads/sales swipe up technique but that's as far as it goes.
I thought the same thing. I agree

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
Sophie HinchCliffe 🙊 you need to sort yourself out darl. Stop reading on here if you can’t cope with the comments. People are entitled to an opinion. It’s a world of free speech poppet. If you don’t like it and can’t cope with it, don’t read it. You have a beautiful baby. Go and enjoy the time. Or you’ll give yourself a really big problem to deal with like a bad case of PND and then you really will be in a pickle because it’s horrible. Get yourself some therapy. You can afford to do that.

Also stop with the passive aggressive 😉 faces. Your a loser for living your life to please other people. Ffs. Life is so short. You can’t see if because you’re so far into a hole but you need to really take a breather and figure out where your going. Granted maybe you didn’t see how big it would become when you first wanted more monies but it has and now your lost. Send your husband back to work and get yourself some normality. Baby needs routine and I’d think you could do with some too. Step up for your son and show him what else is out there, good and bad. You’re no longer humble or relatable so either go back to being that Sophie, or find a new direction if it’s insta that you want to do. Or go to live a life and be happy.
Your fans are not your friends. They’re strangers. Wake up and smell the chemicals love.

On a side note, I’ve had 6 miscarriages and fertility treatments. I would never put myself on SM during those times it was so heartbreaking. I have talked about it afterwards. So I very much doubt that that’s happened. Give her some credit I don’t think she’d have been on during that...

Edit : I also don’t think she has anything without tattle. I also think she likes that people talk about her, whether it’s good or bad. She gets off on that. And then it’s builds up and she cracks. Best way to sort herself would be to cut all contracts and go live her life off SM. But we know she won’t do that.
👍

SGrey

I think she has had a miscarriage, the baby clues before and now the red eyes the other night during her rqnt, the crying in these stories, the hospital appointment on the list and the cryptic message off Jamie.
I do think her tears are genuine and I hope she is OK, whatever the problem. I don't like her hidden gifted/ads/sales swipe up technique but that's as far as it goes.
[/QUOT