Mrs Hinch #75 Hinch needs a break, it’s all got too much. What will her army do with no swipeups

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been on the churches Instagram 😂 only 1 person one team hinch, the army are slacking! Loving the tattle love 🥰

I liked the comments too 😂
Hey Paddy loving the tattle love too 😍 genuine people helping each other .... I was blessed with much comforting DM's when I needed it ... I was overwhelmed.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is not meant with any malice and I’ve posted similar before but please don’t watch her if you’re struggling.

It’s a tough time of year - don’t make it tougher on yourselves.

Stuff is not love or memories and all she has is stuff.

Those with kids - there’s so much you can do to make memories with your kids that cost nothing. I grew up very poor - poor as the kids on the documentary the other night. I don’t remember what presents I got - not much but I remember singing songs, hot chocolate, Christmas films, making paper chains, silly games, looking at lights in our estate,

All the stuff Hinch has will be gone and replaced with new swipe up shite by the first week of jan - your Christmas memories will last forever. Unfollow, don’t watch.As she’s proved, she isn’t going anywhere! When you’re ready to see the beggy mare back in action , come back x

• Heart
Reactions: 64
“A special gift from us” / no, soph, you only put your name on the check despite not a penny of it being from you.

Reactions: 21
This is not meant with any malice and I’ve posted similar before but please don’t watch her if you’re struggling.

It’s a tough time of year - don’t make it tougher on yourselves.

Stuff is not love or memories and all she has is stuff.

Those with kids - there’s so much you can do to make memories with your kids that cost nothing. I grew up very poor - poor as the kids on the documentary the other night. I don’t remember what presents I got - not much but I remember singing songs, hot chocolate, Christmas films, making paper chains, silly games, looking at lights in our estate,

All the stuff Hinch has will be gone and replaced with new swipe up shite by the first week of jan - your Christmas memories will last forever. Unfollow, don’t watch.As she’s proved, she isn’t going anywhere! When you’re ready to see the beggy mare back in action , come back x

I needed to see this, thankyou 😢 xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I cant believe I actually felt bad for her yesterday, then she's right back on her stories today like normal. I dont get it. Why the stories last night then?

Reactions: 10
To those of you struggling 🥰 we are too. However, as I’ve mentioned before I work in palliative care and for some reason this year we are so busy, we seem to have twice as many patients and a lot of them are heartbreakingly young. I’ve been so worried about getting presents, food, sweets, timings etc that I’ve lost sight of what Christmas means to us. I can come home and hug my family. I can visit my parents. I can tuck my children in and kiss them goodnight. Over half of my patients and their families will have lost that chance before Christmas, so I’m saying screw consumerism this year and just celebrating what we have

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.