Mrs Hinch #75 Hinch needs a break, it’s all got too much. What will her army do with no swipeups

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has had a miscarriage, the baby clues before and now the red eyes the other night during her rqnt, the crying in these stories, the hospital appointment on the list and the cryptic message off Jamie.
I do think her tears are genuine and I hope she is OK, whatever the problem. I don't like her hidden gifted/ads/sales swipe up technique but that's as far as it goes.
Be sad if she has wouldnt
wish this on anyone whoever they are

Reactions: 5
I actually am just laughing at her now.

poor old soph is stepping away from the gram. But oh look this morning she’s back. #gifted Bam

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sophie HinchCliffe 🙊 you need to sort yourself out darl. Stop reading on here if you can’t cope with the comments. People are entitled to an opinion. It’s a world of free speech poppet. If you don’t like it and can’t cope with it, don’t read it. You have a beautiful baby. Go and enjoy the time. Or you’ll give yourself a really big problem to deal with like a bad case of PND and then you really will be in a pickle because it’s horrible. Get yourself some therapy. You can afford to do that.

Also stop with the passive aggressive 😉 faces. Your a loser for living your life to please other people. Ffs. Life is so short. You can’t see if because you’re so far into a hole but you need to really take a breather and figure out where your going. Granted maybe you didn’t see how big it would become when you first wanted more monies but it has and now your lost. Send your husband back to work and get yourself some normality. Baby needs routine and I’d think you could do with some too. Step up for your son and show him what else is out there, good and bad. You’re no longer humble or relatable so either go back to being that Sophie, or find a new direction if it’s insta that you want to do. Or go to live a life and be happy.
Your fans are not your friends. They’re strangers. Wake up and smell the chemicals love.

On a side note, I’ve had 6 miscarriages and fertility treatments. I would never put myself on SM during those times it was so heartbreaking. I have talked about it afterwards. So I very much doubt that that’s happened. Give her some credit I don’t think she’d have been on during that...

Edit : I also don’t think she has anything without tattle. I also think she likes that people talk about her, whether it’s good or bad. She gets off on that. And then it’s builds up and she cracks. Best way to sort herself would be to cut all contracts and go live her life off SM. But we know she won’t do that.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I hate that she keeps repeating she doesn’t know how she got where she did, she can’t believe it’s happened and that this is her life. It’s been over a year now, why is it still such a shock to her?! She’s trying way too hard to be relatable and she just is not.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yes sophie, your waiting area! Cheers for acknowledging that we call it that.

Remember to mark AD on your waiting area when you put your gifted tree on your gifted carpet by your gifted table and gifted prints.
Dont forget to mark AD on the gifted baubles. Just helping you along incase you left it off your list

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Old Sophie Rose,
She tried to fly high,
Said a long goodbye,
But it was all a lie

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Sophie HinchCliffe 🙊 you need to sort yourself out darl. Stop reading on here if you can’t cope with the comments. People are entitled to an opinion. It’s a world of free speech poppet. If you don’t like it and can’t cope with it, don’t read it. You have a beautiful baby. Go and enjoy the time. Or you’ll give yourself a really big problem to deal with like a bad case of PND and then you really will be in a pickle because it’s horrible. Get yourself some therapy. You can afford to do that.

Also stop with the passive aggressive 😉 faces. Your a loser for living your life to please other people. Ffs. Life is so short. You can’t see if because you’re so far into a hole but you need to really take a breather and figure out where your going. Granted maybe you didn’t see how big it would become when you first wanted more monies but it has and now your lost. Send your husband back to work and get yourself some normality. Baby needs routine and I’d think you could do with some too. Step up for your son and show him what else is out there, good and bad. You’re no longer humble or relatable so either go back to being that Sophie, or find a new direction if it’s insta that you want to do. Or go to live a life and be happy.
Your fans are not your friends. They’re strangers. Wake up and smell the chemicals love.

On a side note, I’ve had 6 miscarriages and fertility treatments. I would never put myself on SM during those times it was so heartbreaking. I have talked about it afterwards. So I very much doubt that that’s happened. Give her some credit I don’t think she’d have been on during that...
You can't 'give yourself' PND. That implies that people with PND are somewhat to blame and they aren't.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
“Ooooh I’ve never had two trees before....!”

Neither have most people you spoilt little princess!!!! Quite a lot of people won’t even have one this Christmas!!! Geeeeez she’s taking the piss 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
We haven't got one! Mainly because we can't afford it but also because the bastard dogs would carry it round like a toy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can't 'give yourself' PND. That implies that people with PND are somewhat to blame and they aren't.
That’s not what I meant. I don’t want to imply that at all. I’ve had PND and PTSD. I’m sorry if that’s what it comes out at and it wasn’t at all my intention

Reactions: 26
I just need her to do one now.
I’m still smh at the big fuss she made and has just cracked oh as normal.
Who does that? I’d love to be a fly on the wall at hinch towers this morning

Reactions: 6
Look at my baby everyone look at this cute little thing he's doing ... Why is nothing sacred to this women, even her little boy is content for views and likes, private precious mum and baby moments have to become publicity 😡 !!

Reactions: 12
Just seen this
Is she under new management 🤔

All the information on that seems very out of date for her when you click on her picture 🤔

Today isn’t the first time she’s called it ‘the waiting room’. She has used it before and if I remember correctly Jamie said it when she was sat on the chair there close to when she first revealed it. He was mocking her for being sat there like she was waiting to go and see a doctor.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.