Mrs Hinch #75 Hinch needs a break, it’s all got too much. What will her army do with no swipeups

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah thanks.
I actually did see this story, it didn’t even occur to me that was the reason.
Boo bloody hoo. Why would you cry going back to your wedding venue when you only got married last year. Not like you’ve been married years and reminiscing. 🙄🙄
Hang on there's more.

Reactions: 1
Omfg the girl the anon person is still going I’m with a cup of tea like hello following every move waiting to comment In like a tag team

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I haven’t commented much since coming back from Amsterdam and just catching up, man is this thread moving fast! I want to go to bed as I’m not feeling too great 🤣 but this is going to be like last weeks virgin radio night again haha x I saw her stories last night. God this die hinch fans are mugs! Every time I think I’m catching up, there’s another page added to the thread! She makes me sick by the way.

Reactions: 11
That ‘DM your dad’ has had a lasting effect on me 😂😂 I keep saying it to my husband when he asks me where something is 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 69
So this is what I posted on the churches Instagram page... then I get attacked and called a bully and called out for writing it on a church page. But to be honest it’s actually the hincher who is doing the bullying. And to the other tattlers who are commenting, thanks for joining in lol

Attachments

Reactions: 24
So this is what I posted on the churches Instagram page... then I get attacked and called a bully and called out for writing it on a church page. But to be honest it’s actually the hincher who is doing the bullying. And to the other tattlers who are commenting, thanks for joining in lol
oh you nasty TROLL 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I usually have a real one but my stand broke last year and I can’t afford to replace that and buy the tree. I’ve usually got one up by now but can’t buy one till payday Friday. Sucks balls when bellends like her get gifted yet another expensive thing and quite happy to say yes! Bloody joke!
I’ve got a spare one in my loft if you’re anywhere near Manchester you are more than welcome to it x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Omg I am absolutely loving this! I’m off to work for a 12 hour night shift! Hope I get a decent break to catch up, love all you nasty horrible tattle bullies 🥰😂

Reactions: 21
Well don't I feel like a right eejit again.... felt sorry for her last night ... had a 6.30am start for a 3 hour drive to where I had to work today .... thought of her a bit on the journey and her mental health and thought maybe we got it wrong ... but no !!!: she was up with the lark as if nothing happened yesterday - I'm confused wtf is she on !!

Reactions: 20
Y'all think she will tell people how cute the church profile had 150 followers and then BAM explode with 30K? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I feel so incredibly lucky to be apart of this “trolling” community! Everyone is so lovely to each other! I have cried to my husband tonight about how lonely I feel. Something little old Hinch won’t understand!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I feel so incredibly lucky to be apart of this “trolling” community! Everyone is so lovely to each other! I have cried to my husband tonight about how lonely I feel. Something little old Hinch won’t understand!
*hugs* I cried to mine earlier for the same reason x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In fairness it looks like someone else was initiating the selfies rather than her. The vicar no less?! So if he is okay with it, probably not that inappropriate. If she did it in the ceremony that would be appalling though!

I am starting to worry about the effect she has on some of you on here. I am able to cringe-watch her (not giving her the numbers boost of a follow though!) and just roll my eyes at the sheer self indulgence and get mildly annoyed by the environmental and feminist implications of her popularity, but I have a good job and I'm comfortable if not wadded, she doesn't make me feel like tit about myself or my life. Its obvious for some of you though you are having a really bad time right now and seeing her wealth, selfishness and humble brags are really grinding you down! Please resist the temptation to watch her and don't let her make you feel bad about yourselves. Shes not worth it. If you're fighting your best to do the best you can for your kid that is worth everything. And kids want colour and enthusiasm, and to be allowed to make mess, not to live in weird soulless immaculate grey boxes with women who are scared to get messy!

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.