Mrs Hinch #75 Hinch needs a break, it’s all got too much. What will her army do with no swipeups

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣 Exactly. As if she didn't explain exactly what decorations she wanted or as if she didn't go in a huge crying rage when he probably forgot some of them too haha. The way she says, Jamie knows my decor....Hello? Isn't it his house too? When I lived with my ex partner, he has a say on our colour scheme. He wouldn't let me decorate in blush pink which I wanted. It was all about compromise. Compromise on colours we both liked. It's all about her. Her wants. So spoiled. On her private insta she was always posting up marriage photos and quotes begging to get married and begging Jamie to pop the question before he did. Such a beggar.
Yes exactly this! We have just painted our living room and all we kept saying was 'how about this one' / 'do you like this one'. Because we both live here and we both have a say!

Reactions: 6
Will definitely be a christening

A star studded event

Canapés and champagne. No sausage rolls in site

Reactions: 21
Her gifted Christmas tress are SO bleeping expensive! It’s moments like this I think why didn’t she say to the company’Gift me a £100 tree x10 and I will find 10 families who cannot afford one this year’ View attachment 61924View attachment 61925
Sorry but that is absolutely obscene 🤢 Why are they charging such a grotesque amount for a fake tree?? I’ve never heard of Christmas trees costing that much ffs I’m genuinely in shock. And the leech has been gifted two! 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 12
Will definitely be a christening

A star studded event

Canapés and champagne. No sausage rolls in site
If it is, I will be disgusted! The minute she left the meeting at the venue yesterday, she tried to pull on everyones heartstrings to make people feel sorry for her and played the anxiety card. But really she is low key planning a big fat gifted christening!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Having a nose through gosfield halls insta and can see a post about brides and their bridesmaids. 10 photos of different weddings. Every single bride is in the middle with their bridesmaids either side until you get to sophie. She stands forward of all of her bridesmaids. You can tell she enjoys being the Queen Bee

• Sick
Reactions: 25
So Ronnies getting a needlessly over gifted* christening then. Wonder how many times we’ll be subjected to those photos. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Still not as much as her wedding photos, because it’s not about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So she makes out that Jamie just took her to Gosfield Hall whilst really it was all pre-planned as they had obvs made an appointment.
She claims to have gone crying to the ladies who met her and then had a realisation that she was going to spend less time on Insta and spend more time with her family.
Whilst all the time their actually planning an event!!
She goes from Gosfield Hall to Radio Two and tells Steve Wright she's doing great and gives her book the hard sell, all the time laughing and joking.
Then back home she's crying into the camera saying she's not going to be on much and blowing kisses.
She shows numerous messages from concerned people wishing her well who are obvs worried about her.

Some of the media such as OK mag have run the story of her struggles with Instagram fames based on what she said in her stories yesterday.

But today she's acting like nothings happened. 😳

She needs help.

Reactions: 58
Why are those Xmas trees so expensive? I usually buy a real tree but we bought fake this year and I saw a lot of trees. The most expensive one I saw those was a fraction of those prices.

Hers doesn’t look that much different to the one I got and mine was way way less expensive.
They are expensive as they are the most realistic looking but still the price 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Having a nose through gosfield halls insta and can see a post about brides and their bridesmaids. 10 photos of different weddings. Every single bride is in the middle with their bridesmaids either side until you get to sophie. She stands forward of all of her bridesmaids. You can tell she enjoys being the Queen Bee
Weren’t her bridesmaids people that had ‘serviced’ her (hair, face, etc.)?

Don’t think any of the were ‘her kids’, not even our Trace!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel like such an idiot for actually feeling sorry for her and believing her last night 🤦🏽‍♀️
Don’t feel badly. The manipulation is unreal. We’ve all been there to some degree. It opens your eyes though and makes you question everything she does, right?

Also, I’m still catching up but that photo Jamie posted. It looks to me that she’s looking past Ronnie at her phone in her hand, cleverly hidden by the table 😂 Maybe that’s just my mind, filling in the details they leave out. Also, notice the 2 Hinch books on display? Do they carry that around from room to room or are they placed all over the house?

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Hasn’t that gosfield hall just outed them then?? Coz Hinch just said they were there for a visit.... nothing about planning anything. Even tho we knew, it was like she was just saying she was paying a nostalgic visit to this beautiful place. Not defending her in the slightest but shouldn’t it be up to Hinch to say all will be revealed?? Lol

Reactions: 17
Hasn’t that gosfield hall just outed them then?? Coz Hinch just said they were there for a visit.... nothing about planning anything. Even tho we knew, it was like she was just saying she was paying a nostalgic visit to this beautiful place. Not defending her in the slightest but shouldn’t it be up to Hinch to say all will be revealed?? Lol
All they've done is out her for the liar she is...again.

Reactions: 26
One of these days that woman is gonna have a real breakdown and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. But no one is gonna believe her... she’s crying wolf too many times. I was actually surprised at the amount of people on here who felt sorry for her last night (and we get called trolls 🙄). But after today we know it’s all bullshit and I’m sure alot of her fans will be waking up today if they haven’t already.

edited to add: I know it’s not much help at the moment but if people are struggling for trees, go buy one in January for next year. I got a beautiful 6ft tree from Matalan in January a couple of years ago and it was reduced down to £2.25. Best bargain ever lol
Well said 😊

Reactions: 5
Just looked at their 'story' on Gosfield Hall's website. This her all over.. spoilt...

1575472999880.png

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.