Mrs Hinch #69 šŸŽ„ is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinchā€™s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off out to look at Xmas bits. Youā€™d have thought sheā€™d be too busy for that having just launched her amazing one of a kind creation this morning šŸ¤” I reckon she was just a tag-along with Solomander and jumped on it last minute. She wonā€™t wear those tops just like she doesnā€™t wear that tracksuit! Someone needs to burst this idiotā€™s bubble sheā€™s living in. All sheā€™s done is pose for a couple of photos and put a story up on her insta... hardly hard work! She hasnā€™t even put up a grid post to promote it but she was quick enough to post photos of herself at the shoot šŸ™ƒšŸ¤£ I just want to give her zombie following a very hard shake to stop this madness.

Reactions: 17
Such bad taste posting about homeless and abused children on Christmas day, followed very quickly by pictures of her happy healthy baby and mum off out to buy yet more stuff, in yet another gifted outfit, in her warm and safe gifted house. I just don't understand how people aren't seeing this?!
The worst part is, I don't think she sees it. I think she's totally oblivious and genuinely believes her 'I just stay home and clean my house, I'm not harming anyone' speil. I think she's probably alright deep down, I don't think she has a bad heart. She just has such a privileged life that she's unable to see the blinding hypocrisy and greed she shows us all daily.

Reactions: 38
I was wondering if sheā€™s pregnant again. I can see her joking her (only very slightly) rounded tummy. However I think she looks better for it.

Page idea for her next ā€œjournalā€ spot the *gifted text.

Why canā€™t she highlight that bit? Along with the name of company?
Because sheā€™s a conniving C#@!

Such bad taste posting about homeless and abused children on Christmas day, followed very quickly by pictures of her happy healthy baby and mum off out to buy yet more stuff, in yet another gifted outfit, in her warm and safe gifted house. I just don't understand how people aren't seeing this?!
The worst part is, I don't think she sees it. I think she's totally oblivious and genuinely believes her 'I just stay home and clean my house, I'm not harming anyone' speil. I think she's probably alright deep down, I don't think she has a bad heart. She just has such a privileged life that she's unable to see the blinding hypocrisy and greed she shows us all daily.
šŸ‘†šŸ¼x1000000! Extremely bad taste but thatā€™s her all over. I donā€™t believe she gives a tit about the charity or what it stands for. People are being blindsided by the Saint Sophie act.

Reactions: 12
Why has Jamie taken a career break when Ronnie is too little to appreciate it? If I had the financial stability to take a year off work with my child Iā€™d choose the year before they start school. Child would be old enough to partake in so many fun activities and some really good memories would be made for me and the child to cherish forever. Definitely think itā€™s because hinch can not cope with Ronnie on her own and cannot be left alone with him. When Jamie goes back to work her Mum will have to step in full time or Ronnie will have to go to nursery x

Reactions: 14
Why does everyone hold Ronnie so awkwardly? And why are his clothes all so skintight on him? When she bought those outfits in mothercare last week she got 3-6 months, heā€™s 5 months now and obviously a lovely chunky baby, why wouldnā€™t she get the next size up? He looks like heā€™s stuffed into everything he wears

Reactions: 31
Maryanne - where abouts in the country are you? Can I/we help you out? Not sure if you can dm via this forum? X
Me too I wound love to help

So sorry to hear this. How old are your children? I have a daughter thatā€™s 3.5. She has enough toys, if thereā€™s anything we can donate to you please let me know?

And just remember sheā€™s selling a lifestyle. Everything is posted for ā€˜the gramā€™. Doesnā€™t mean sheā€™s happy. We know sheā€™s got body issues (gastric bandit her early 20s). We know sheā€™s self conscious (never seen without filters/tons of makeup/work done). Money and things wonā€™t fix those issues. I personally would hate that life. Feeling the pressure to post 80 million times a day. Sharing every thought, memory, tit my baby takes ā€˜for the gramā€™. It might not look like hard work in the same way the rest of us have to do our daily lives but i wouldnā€™t swap it for the world. Keeping up that pretense of perfect all the time? Being torn down every story you post? No thank you! Definitely not a jealous troll here. Iā€™m just someone who I fascinated by how this is an actual thing. How sheā€™s somehow managed to amass 2.9 million followers and could sell ice to eskimos.
I have boys ages from 4-8 if I can help xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Remember when she posted about her and Jamie spending the day with Stacey and Joe at their house? I just thought my God, none of you have a proper job, youā€™re all available on a weekday to eat Dominoā€™s pizza and talk about how you can make even more money!

Hinch posted that night about how sheā€™d ā€œ just had a really lovely dayā€. Every bloody day is a lovely day for you pair of work-dodging bone idle cretins šŸ˜”

• Haha
Reactions: 36
In regards to the Henry stories, I would be concerned that he is rewarded for acting jealous rather than told no. The problem is that I think Sophie likes the attention - oh look, isnā€™t it great that both Jamie and Henry want my attention! What she doesnā€™t realise is the long term effects of this, especially on Ronnie. Donā€™t get me wrong, Henry looks like a healthy, loved dog but he is being treat like a human when he absolutely isnā€™t.

Reactions: 11
Do you think shes utterly embarrassed that shes clearly never bought her son any clothes because every outfit shes ever put on him is gifted* hunz and now she's so embarrassed putting gifted everytime shes trying to hide it cause shes sooo relatable our soph the girl next door x
Itā€™s literally every single outfit, every single day is gifted. No shame at all

Little consolation... but our kids will have respect for money and hard graft. Ronnie will end up an entitled brat just like his morner

Oh she knows exactly what sheā€™s doing. Sheā€™s an ex saleswoman and a bloody good one.

They probably had so much clothing gifted for Ronnie that he can't possibly wear it all before he outgrows it. So instead of squeezing him into something that can't be comfortable why don't they make up a parcel of all the unworn stuff, post a story or grid post thanking the companies who donated it and then pass it on to a local baby bank or women's refuge where it can do some good.

Reactions: 20
Looking at her charity post today, tbh I'd personally rather give a donation to that charity for homeless children rather than buy the t-shirt. I feel goods sold for charities don't always give as much money as a direct donation. I'm not against buying yourself something nice if it's for charity and that's what you want to do though.

Another topic: can anyone who's used an M Cloth tell me if they're only for washing up dishes or can they be used as a general cleaning microfibre thing? I use microfibre cloths for dusting etc but I'd like something thicker like the M Cloth cause it's like a sponge and feels more absorbent.

Reactions: 3
A270DEA7-9391-4C63-9C11-75E0FEDFD73F.jpeg

Youā€™d think working on Loose Women where you are constantly reading notes would teach you how to spell......šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Remember when she posted about her and Jamie spending the day with Stacey and Joe at their house? I just thought my God, none of you have a proper job, youā€™re all available on a weekday to eat Dominoā€™s pizza and talk about how you can make even more money!

Hinch posted that night about how sheā€™d ā€œ just had a really lovely dayā€. Every bloody day is a lovely day for you pair of work-dodging bone idle cretins šŸ˜”
Totally agree, hardest thing about MH and the home/cleaning community is watching all these people who don't work have all this free time to clean their house top to bottom, redecorate, shop, see friends etc. all with enough money and gifted things/trips to live comfortably

I work 40hrs a week and barely have time to go the gym a few times a week. Too exhausted to see friends or family in the week. Hate to sound bitter but life is so unfair lol my house would be gleaming to if I had that much free time.

Reactions: 13
Thatā€™s it. Iā€™m reporting to ASA! Never done it before but that last picture with the hidden gifted! ITS GETTING BEYOND A JOKE NOW!!!!
Someone had reported Hinch's mate Stace to ASA and found her to be in the wrong so she's now making #AD or #GIFTED much clearer now. Same should be done for Soph she is just as bad.

Reactions: 12
Is she seriously in a shop that sells Xmas lights and has an Xmas tree displaying said Xmas lights saying ā€˜Iā€™m gonna have to find some of these lights for myself this yearā€™??! Have I gone mental myself or she is she really that effing thick!!!!

Reactions: 28
Is she seriously in a shop that sells Xmas lights and has an Xmas tree displaying said Xmas lights saying ā€˜Iā€™m gonna have to find some of these lights for myself this yearā€™??! Have I gone mental myself or she is she really that effing thick!!!!
By ā€œfindā€ she means find some company that will gift it to her. And hopefully ā€œfindā€ a knockoff China brand she can give a swipe up to her minions.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.