Mrs Hinch #69 🎄 is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinch’s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The area I live in is quite high with crime. Especially car crime and burglaries. The local police always tell us to report anything suspicious. So if I saw a large black, with tinted windows, Range Rover just sitting outside my house I’d be straight on the phone. Does she not realise everything stupid she does has consequences? Plus how narcissistic does 1 person have to be to drive about wondering if people follow her. Haven’t even seen a kardashian do that 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Just in case you have a quick scan of tattle soon Sophie a couple of pointers
  1. You need to employe someone to ensure continuity of your account. Your stories change your so called truth every week and make you look stupid or a liar e.g. we will never move house, now you regularly go to new developments and pop into show houses.
  2. You need to stop thinking you are cleaning's answer to Beyonce no-one is bothered by you
  3. Get an understanding of real life and how many of your hinchers live in the real world and struggle for money.
  4. Put some fecking clothes on

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Come on my husband own a black Range Rover and isn’t a drug dealer or a mob type, he can be a twit sometimes though 🤣🤣
But I can guarantee he doesn’t go sitting outside peoples houses like a drug dealer or mob type!

also seen that the cleaning products she was flogging sales have plummeted 60%!
🤣🤣 that’s because people are either boycotting them, people have realised that they’re crap, or she’s moved onto home and lifestyle more than cleaning.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
A trained dog can still be a dick 🤷‍♀️
Agreed. Mine is trained but can forget his head and act like a complete buffoon at times!

And there’s a difference in being trained for tricks and trained behaviourally!

Reactions: 20
I'm probably wrong? but these stories appearing if her without a filter albeit she doesn't look right at the camera! Is she preparing for another t.v appearance? If that makes sense?...I sincerely hope not.

I think she’s lost the plot completely. Just watched her stories from last night! 🙈what the hell was that?! In her ‘little’ car looking at ‘little’ houses. Such strange behaviour! And to put it on her stories is even more bizarre... go get help!

Reactions: 13
also seen that the cleaning products she was flogging sales have plummeted 60%!
Explains why shes desperate to go down the lifestyle/ mummy route! Shes finally had her day as being a cleaner. Wonder if she'll get dropped by P&G soon?

Explains why shes desperate to go down the lifestyle/ mummy route! Shes finally had her day as being a cleaner. Wonder if she'll get dropped by P&G soon?
Exactly.... think everyone’s getting abit board of her. And now she’s in a limbo because everyone’s board of the cleaning and no ones interested in her being a mum.

Wonder if she will make it to the 3m followers was expecting it to happen by now ?🤔

Agreed. Mine is trained but can forget his head and act like a complete buffoon at times!

And there’s a difference in being trained for tricks and trained behaviourally!
Exactly - its the same party tricks over and over again, the fact he snaps food like he does shows hes not trained in proper behaviour. My boy is trained but, hes still a dog and can be a complete prat at times.

Wow just watched her stories from last night. That is not normal behaviour. Ramblings of a mad woman!!!

Reactions: 11
When she does her pampers spiel you just know its content they've sent her to use.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.