Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
She has thrown the toys out the pram in her latest story putting GIFTED in large, bright red font. Which is of course what you’re meant to do but I know she’s been reading here. She’s the kind of woman who if Jamie asked her to turn the TV down a bit she would mute it or turn it off and go upstairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Eyesopened

VIP Member
I personally think those jumpers should have three words before the happy and safe .

They are > ‘let’s make them’

• Heart

Nellypledge

Why does everyone hold Ronnie so awkwardly? And why are his clothes all so skintight on him? When she bought those outfits in mothercare last week she got 3-6 months, he’s 5 months now and obviously a lovely chunky baby, why wouldn’t she get the next size up? He looks like he’s stuffed into everything he wears

Maryanne

Chatty Member
No soph believe it or not at the weekend I normally do all my housework and chill out before another week at work to slave away and still not be able to afford to live 👍🏻 ATB Hun!

ReadingAlong

She already collects stuff. Cleaning supplies and cloffs. Baskets. Gifted makeup brushhhhes. The souls of her Hinchers. Our ideas.

• Haha

iluvpink

Chatty Member
When she said she’d put together a collection of packet mixes, I thought she was going to say for the food bank, shows how stupid I am 🙄😳

Selfish cow
All this talk of food banks (in the sense that GRINCH gives sweet fuck all) has inspired me. I’ve started buying a few extra bits with the weekly shop, ready to donate in time for Christmas. I’m not made of money, I struggle the week before payday, but I hate the thought of somebody having nothing over Christmas. Imagine what Sophie could achieve if she inspired her crazy army to do the same. Shame she’s such a beggy selfish cowbag

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Did I miss something in her stories last night? At the weekend she was showing off a shed load of iconic make up, brushes (only £75 a set) etc. all neatly stored in perspex trays. Where was that lot in the tidy up session? Does she keep it in the garage and only bring it out to do an Ad?

• Haha

F the dust.

VIP Member
she’s certainly not fat! She’s tall though, which I didn’t realise just how tall she is previously
I could dig her out on many thing's, inc her lounge wear being ridiculously sized, but she is definitely no fat and remarks suggesting such are harmful ( imo)

Eddypeter

VIP Member
I Don’t understand why her friends or family aren’t stepping in to save her - it’s clear she’s taking this whole thing far too far.
Tonight’s ramblings are those of a crazy women - no, no one does this on a Saturday night.
Some thoughts should stay as just that. A thought. You don’t need to broadcast your every strange movement.
A Range Rover is not a ‘little car’. Talk about being ungrateful.
The fact she has to keep reminding people that she is being noticed is embarrassing. No one cares.
The fact she might possibly be looking for another house is ludicrous yet shows she will forever be on to the next thing. Always unsatisfied yet needs to remind herself a million times a day how amazing her life is. Signs of someone who is so Utterly un for filled. You don’t need to convince us Sophie. You need to convince yourself.

• Heart

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Today’s Hinch challenge.. inspired. Does she share a photo of Mother Theresa? Florence Nightingale? No. She shares a photo of herself at a book signing 😒 my head!!

• Wow
  • Haha

justwhytho?

Sorry to rant... but I’ve got two boys and I’ve NEVER had my bloke around full time in the early weeks/months. I know men are entitled to 2 weeks paternity leave? But I told mine to go back to work when my youngest was 3 days old 😅 same with the first born. We couldn’t afford the break. Why isn’t he working anymore 🤔 (I mean obviously he doesn’t need to) But for his own sanity surely he’d rather work than sponge of his missus?
I imagine Jamie contributed massively before. Considering hinch fitted a few hair extensions a couple a times a week and he worked full time, they had a lovely expensive house before Hinch started her account. She had a Good life before insta, thanks to him probably.

You all mention Hinch's mental health, heck I've never seen Jamie lay ronnie next to an uncomfortable looking dog, jamie doesn't park outside people's houses, the list goes on.
To me it seems it's a very good idea Jamie is at home full time.

ever thought he could be well aware of of it all and hes stopped working for that very reason..

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Right, I stopped reading tattle but then hunch peed me off this week and I don't think anyone has mentioned this. She did a swipe up for highlighters her highlighters were zebra mild liners (the decent ones) and her swipe up was for milk liners which are the cheapo Chinese version. Seriously boiled my pee. I love stationary and she has pushed me over the edge mis advertising stationary shes a money grabbing grinch

• Wow

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
I’m blocked so can’t watch - but she’s sitting outside houses wondering if the people living in it are hinchers?! What a fucking lunatic!

So just sit outside someone’s house in a big black Range Rover - cars notorious for being owned by drug dealers and mob types - and think you’re funny when actually you’ve probably just terrorised someone who suffers with mental health. But you wouldn’t understand mental health would you Soph? Because as much as you claim you know, you very clearly don’t. But carry on with the crazed behaviour and insensitivity towards people because you’ll lose followers even quicker than you already are.
I don’t even suffer from any mental health issues, but if I saw a car parked outside my house, then I’d be worried about it!

B2D84B79-1285-44C6-BEC2-00078A0B0CF3.jpeg

6.52% engagement out of 2.9m followers 😂😂😂😂 oh dear Sophie!

• Haha
I think she was trying to be cute and endearing with those stories last night. Little old me, in my little car, looking at the cute little houses with the cute little people in. She does the 'maybe I'm strange' thing a lot, but usually when something actually isn't that strange at all (like staying in on the weekend rather than going out partying, or wanting a quick and efficient way to apply foundation) . And she totally missed the mark last night because she came across as rather odd and completely narcissistic

Boobelle

VIP Member
Here we go looby lou ,here we go looby la,here we go looby lou,all on a saturday night🎶
(Who's old enough to remember the tune!)😂

RaMOANa

Explains why shes desperate to go down the lifestyle/ mummy route! Shes finally had her day as being a cleaner. Wonder if she'll get dropped by P&G soon?
P&G deal will have an end date possibly year end maybe it’s not being renewed, I’ve noticed they have green washed a lot of products to eco refillable so she’s not going to fit the profile so I think she is getting desperate that her 15 mins maybe up. 2018/19 was all the grey homes and cleaners I think 2020 will be much more sustainable living, lower carbon footprint and let’s face it that’s just not Sophie! The yummy mummy prototype is pretty crowded and she’s now stuck as Mrs Hinch I think she’s going to be a victim of her own success ultimately and trying to push Jamie to insta won’t work either he’s too meh 😑

she should take a proper break enjoy her baby and live her life without having to try to engage 2.9m people half of whom are bots, the rest are made up of people watching for the downfall and those that are verging on stalkers.

On the lounge suits. What happens if everyone returns them for sizing there hasn’t been an influx of pics of them being worn like there was with the books, has she revealed the 30K figure prematurely?

Last edited:

Amibovvered

VIP Member
Omg those lounge suits look even shittier than I first expected. The original photos didn’t look great and they looked cheap and nasty...but unfiltered photos on Ebay show how bad they really are, they already look worn and washed out. They probably stretch on first wash, go bobbly and out of shape...ugh they are awful. They also all seem to be GERY too 🤔😂🤣😂🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow