Mrs Hinch #69 🎄 is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinch’s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You do know when she finally snaps and her "breakdown" story is in Take a Break, we are getting the blame, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You do know when she finally snaps and her "breakdown" story is in Take a Break, we are getting the blame, right?
Well if she wasn’t a needy, greedy lying machine she wouldn’t be getting the hate she’s getting. 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s not like people haven’t given her good ideas to stop taking advantage of people.. not our fault she chooses to ingore and carry on being unstable guyzzzzz.

Reactions: 13
Only just found Tattle and I feel like I have found my people, I thought I was the only person on this planet that couldn’t cope with the pointy, tapping, pinching fingers! I honestly think it’s going to send me over the edge and I’m not sure why! I actually used to like following her 🙈 but she isn’t good for my health now with all the swipe ups and shopping! Don’t get me started on that bloody Gretal filter, there needs to be a petition for that filter to bog off!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I had a friend who was a lot like Hinchy. Was completely and madly focused on 1 thing to terrifying levels for about a month. Then moved on. Cleaning products, wax melts, make up, underwear, kitchen appliances, books (tho that’s not so bad) etc. Each month she would be manic, buying everything in sight. Obsessing and practically bug eyed over it. Then boom after a while never mentioned again, just sat in a cupboard or shed. Until she maybe sold them. Hinchy is exactly the same. Every few weeks she’s mad for something. The loft, the soup maker, Michael Bolton. It’s very sad actually. Now, my friend eventually went to GP and was diagnosed with manic depression, borderline bi-polar. I’m not saying Hinchy has that as a lot of her obsessions are just purely for the Gram. But there’s something up. The problem is because all this social media is still in infancy really, nobody knows the impact all this will have in years to come

Reactions: 36
Whilst she irritates the life out of me, talking about her mental health and saying she’s lost it isn’t right. Maybe she has post natal depression or ocd or something. Like commenting on parenting (we’re not mumsnet!) I don’t think we should joke about her mental health. Just saying

Reactions: 16
I had a friend who was a lot like Hinchy. Was completely and madly focused on 1 thing to terrifying levels for about a month. Then moved on. Cleaning products, wax melts, make up, underwear, kitchen appliances, books (tho that’s not so bad) etc. Each month she would be manic, buying everything in sight. Obsessing and practically bug eyed over it. Then boom after a while never mentioned again, just sat in a cupboard or shed. Until she maybe sold them. Hinchy is exactly the same. Every few weeks she’s mad for something. The loft, the soup maker, Michael Bolton. It’s very sad actually. Now, my friend eventually went to GP and was diagnosed with manic depression, borderline bi-polar. I’m not saying Hinchy has that as a lot of her obsessions are just purely for the Gram. But there’s something up. The problem is because all this social media is still in infancy really, nobody knows the impact all this will have in years to come
I completely agree.
some people have an addictive personality, get so involved with something until the next one comes along.
does she not realise that parents purposely get up an hour earlier than their wife or husband or partner and kids to have a coffee or a shower and prepare for the busy day ahead.
Heaven knows how she’s going to cope when Ronnie starts school at 8.15 and her cleaners handed her notice in cause they can’t cope with the obsessive Mrs H.
she can’t rely on Jamie and her mum forever to baby her. She needs to grow up and realise she is now in fact an almost 30 year old woman with a son who needs nurturing and guidance. She can’t be driving round late at night spying on houses wondering if they follow her, scrubbing her sink, organising veg into size and colour.

sorry I went off on a tangent there... she’s mental and she’s scary

Whilst she irritates the life out of me, talking about her mental health and saying she’s lost it isn’t right. Maybe she has post natal depression or ocd or something. Like commenting on parenting (we’re not mumsnet!) I don’t think we should joke about her mental health. Just saying
But she’s making it that way for herself... her behaviour isn’t right.
I suffered severely with post natal depression and pre natal depression. It wasn’t until my friends and family sat me down and said look that I realised That I was being erratic. and actually at that time in my life I was an avid follower of her account when she was first starting out and getting big.
she made me feel like I wasn’t perfect enough cause my sink wasn’t shiny and I wasn’t spraying 1001 on my carpets every 20 seconds.

Reactions: 21
Just popping on to agree with all the Pampers comments above. Lowest of the low doing a paid ad for a charitable (sort of) cause. It's the complete opposite of how charity should work.
Meanwhile, here in the real world, we're all donating our hard earned money to charities, and businesses/self employed people are donating prizes for Christmas raffles up and down the country.
Do better Hinch.

Reactions: 14
The comment from one of her barmy army about her wish from Santa is to speak to Sophie is a little worrying. It might sound innocent but its borderline obsessive. What is going to happen to them when her bubble bursts and her 15 mins are over?

Just popping on to agree with all the Pampers comments above. Lowest of the low doing a paid ad for a charitable (sort of) cause. It's the complete opposite of how charity should work.
Meanwhile, here in the real world, we're all donating our hard earned money to charities, and businesses/self employed people are donating prizes for Christmas raffles up and down the country.
Do better Hinch.
She did get her army to raise £30K without her paying a single penny so no surprise there!

She even dresses the kid in grey 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 He is camouflaged with the tatty couch

Reactions: 7
The comment from one of her barmy army about her wish from Santa is to speak to Sophie is a little worrying. It might sound innocent but its borderline obsessive. What is going to happen to them when her bubble bursts and her 15 mins are over?

She did get her army to raise £30K without her paying a single penny so no surprise there!

She even dresses the kid in grey 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 He is camouflaged with the tatty couch
Can’t even deal with the comments. She doesn’t even reply to them. I might just write a nasty post so that she responds to me. I feel like having a keyboard argument with a hincher today.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Mental health isn't "funny" but we should be free to broach it, not make light of it or poke fun at it, but talk about it, it shouldn't be a topic that is stigmatized or one we're afraid to discuss. I've had a breakdown and getting up some day's is a marathon! But I don't want to feel it's whispered about or a subject people can't debate or want to understand and learn more about! She has claimed to have anxiety so she herself has put that out there. If she is suffering any form of mental health issue then her immediate circle need to step in. She also needs to be aware of her many followers who too maybe suffering and vulnerable! How her constant swipe ups and version of perfection is possibly effecting the mental health of others.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
And I don’t want to sound like a broken record.. but how much of this absolute nonsense she buys is going into landfill next week. She is literally toxic for the environment.
You write this and wow low and behold... she’s letting us know she’s doing her but for the environment by putting a wash on at 30 (🌍😉) Hey Soph! 👋🏼

Reactions: 8
Can’t even deal with the comments. She doesn’t even reply to them. I might just write a nasty post so that she responds to me. I feel like having a keyboard argument with a hincher today.
It's so bad! Like this lady put her little heart out to her .. have the decency to like the comment .. you have your phone in your hand like ALL day! If you cant interact with your kid cause of your phone ... interact with your fans.

Reactions: 13
Put some damn socks on your child Sophie! Ffs it’s 2o outside he must be freezing. 🙄 Unless this is just a ploy so companies start gifting her baby socks, I wouldn’t put it past her. 😐

Reactions: 12
Put some damn socks on your child Sophie! Ffs it’s 2o outside he must be freezing. 🙄 Unless this is just a ploy so companies start gifting her baby socks, I wouldn’t put it past her. 😐
Maybe they forgot to send grey ones as part of the gift 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I believe a lot of us on here have already stated that we have mental health issues. We’re not making fun, just expressing concerns about certain behaviour. The thing is, it’s hard to know what’s the truth and what’s a fabrication since the woman contradicts herself daily. If she does have problems, she should be focusing on getting well again, not encouraging other vulnerable people to be like her so that she can profit from it, at the cost of their own mental health.

Reactions: 23
You write this and wow low and behold... she’s letting us know she’s doing her but for the environment by putting a wash on at 30 (🌍😉) Hey Soph! 👋🏼
I saw that.. obviously that makes up for it 🙄

Old environmentally friendly Hinch who reminds up to wash on 30... must always have her heating in the max as she doesn’t seem to wear a lot round the house

Reactions: 11
I saw that.. obviously that makes up for it 🙄

Old environmentally friendly Hinch who reminds up to wash on 30... must always have her heating in the max as she doesn’t seem to wear a lot round the house
What about her dishwasher too ? Is that on a low temp? She's doesn't seem to know her arse from her elbow!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be fair to Pampers, they do already do that. My youngest was prem and they used Pampers prem nappies on the NICU that had been donated by P&G. We used cloth once home though, I don’t actually rate Pampers at all.
Same my eldest was neonatal and all of her nappies had been donated by Pampers.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.