Mrs Hinch #69 🎄 is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinch’s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain to me why is she hiding the #gifted, #ad tags?

As well how is she not embarrassed about all the stuff she gets, surely she knows that probably most of her followers can't afford half of the things she has..

Reactions: 8
Wow the way she just sang merry Christmas to me! After opening yet another gift..me me me me me she gives no tit about anyone and I mean anyone other that herself

• Angry
Reactions: 23
And cleaning her make up brushes tonight is code for showing off all the products she was gifted from Cult Beauty (Cleaning mat, balm, spray & drying tower) 🙄
OK....well that told me 🙈! Seriously though, who needs all this for cleaning their make up brushes! Why can't she turn anything down, or forward it on. I'm sure she has many young (teen), aspiring MUA's who would love this 🤷🏻‍♀️ She even has a highlight dedicated to the last lot.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Sorry I'm rough, and far from eloquent.
For the love of duck please stop giving her free stuff. Bloo..what a quid ish? Why does she need her name on bog cleaner?!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just taking a side road here. Today was one of my worst nightmares i.e I have to meet with my brother ..otherwise known as my accountant...to deal with my tax. Yep 66 years old and I still do some work but I do it because i love it and do it as and when I want. Anyhow this year I have got all modern..well for a boring old fart anyway.. and have used my nephew to do social media for me. To my fecking amazement I can claim all sorts of shite as an expense. It then crossed my mind to ask about what if I paid for stuff that I then used in my social media construction or presence and sure enough yes fully tax deductible. So all that crap Saint Zoflora buys in H&M, Poundstretcher or indeed anywhere is tax deductible. So no she doesn't actually bear the cost of anything - so not at all the same as paying with her own money just like me or any other business we pay at the till and then claim it back as a business expense. For me we were hard pressed to find £500 this year but Saint Zophie and all those ebayers or hauls thousands. Bet you don't ever tell your hinchers that Sophie in the same way you never mention you are a registered company with a registered trademark.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
All that faf just for a bloody toilet cleaner. Well not even cleaner. Toilet product. [emoji1787]

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Newbie! Over from the dark side...
Another nice hidden ‘gifted’ I see! Tucked away there!
What happened to that bright pink contraption she had!? Not sure if it was Iconic but she deffo did a demonstration with another cleaning set 🙄

Reactions: 5
Just seen that Mother Pukka has posted about her involvement in the action for children campaign - she included photos of the other celebs involved, including Stacey... but no Hinch 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She should be happy she doesn't live in Denmark, with all the things shes gifted. Some influencers here got fined for paying tax of the value of gifted items.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Just taking a side road here. Today was one of my worst nightmares i.e I have to meet with my brother ..otherwise known as my accountant...to deal with my tax. Yep 66 years old and I still do some work but I do it because i love it and do it as and when I want. Anyhow this year I have got all modern..well for a boring old fart anyway.. and have used my nephew to do social media for me. To my fecking amazement I can claim all sorts of shite as an expense. It then crossed my mind to ask about what if I paid for stuff that I then used in my social media construction or presence and sure enough yes fully tax deductible. So all that crap Saint Zoflora buys in H&M, Poundstretcher or indeed anywhere is tax deductible. So no she doesn't actually bear the cost of anything - so not at all the same as paying with her own money just like me or any other business we pay at the till and then claim it back as a business expense. For me we were hard pressed to find £500 this year but Saint Zophie and all those ebayers or hauls thousands. Bet you don't ever tell your hinchers that Sophie in the same way you never mention you are a registered company with a registered trademark.
Christ on a bike. The sneaky bastard!
This should be put as a standard reply on every grid post to make the Hinchers aware. So many people getting into debt when she’s not even shelling out. For me this is worse than the gifted tit 😢

• Wow
Reactions: 14
How is she getting away with this? That’s 2 gifted she’s hidden today

On the beg for blue Xmas tree lights I see. Even though she’s in a Christmas shop where they sell blue lights lol. Guaranteed a pair of fives lights will arrive by the weekend. No shame
I despise having to defend her, but I actually think it may vary on different models of phone. I have an iPhone XS and this is how it shows on mine. Having said that, if it is a known fact that it shows differently from phone to phone then the ASA should make a rule that the labels shouldn't be put in any of the corners of the screen fullstop! However, from all the complaints I have made, the consensus seems to be that they don't care about gifted items because it's out of their remit. If this was an advert though, they may pull her up on it (if enough people complain) like they did with Stacey.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Sorry I'm rough, and far from eloquent.
For the love of duck please stop giving her free stuff. Bloo..what a quid ish? Why does she need her name on bog cleaner?!
So when she gets stuff *gifted she definitely is not being paid to show them.

The company has just sent her the products out of the goodness of there hearts and if she shows the products on her stories - great. If she doesnt show them thats fine.

Are we really meant to believe that! She gets paid 6K for 5 or 6 segments on her stories but she gets sent less than a tenners worth of loo cleaning stuff and gives it 6 segments on her stories for free 🤔

Hands up if you dont believe her 🙋🏽‍♀️🙋🏽‍♀️🙋🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How warm is her house tough, we are basically surviving wrapped in blankets
Yep I wonder this too? Because the baby is never wrapped up or in thick clothes 🤷🏼‍♀️ We have to becareful with our heating and use it when we absolutely have to

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.