Mrs Hinch #69 šŸŽ„ is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinchā€™s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im wondering if whoever made that Hinch son is allowed to use the melody or there is a potential lawsuit there.
Iā€™m so waiting for Drake to set his lawyers onto that ridiculous woman who wrote it but stole his tune!

Reactions: 13
She wonders if they follow her? Why hun? Did you want to give them some money back? I wonder if you actually need a straight jacket, or not...

Off topic but Sky cinema had a Christmas movie ad and they had this Christmas tree and it said Grinch on it, and I had to think twice because I thought omg she really is everywhere šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow, really selling those dishwasher tabs eh ā€˜thereā€™s 60 in this bag and itā€™s got a resealable closureā€™ šŸ˜±

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right, I'm all caught up.. just a couple of points:

1. You lot make me bleedin laugh, I'm sitting here chuckling away.
2. Why doesn't she put 'AD' on her posts when she's clattering on about her friggin activity journal?

Reactions: 17
First post yay me. What did her and Jamie do before they became ā€œinsta famousā€, flogging tat and stalking people outside their little homes ?
just wondering about saving their deposit

Reactions: 6
Iā€™m so waiting for Drake to set his lawyers onto that ridiculous woman who wrote it but stole his tune!
which drake song is it?It been driving me batty as whenever I try to sing the lyrics I only have the hinch ones in my head

Reactions: 6
I think she needs to review some of her #Paidforfollowers theres at least 4 accounts that can hook you up with weed & 1 of them delivers not to mention the sexybabes accounts thats all tits the other os tits & arse and Jamieā€™s 2nd account (not) Roadman Skrill šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
First post yay me. What did her and Jamie do before they became ā€œinsta famousā€, flogging tat and stalking people outside their little homes ?
Sales marketing I think, don't think they've ever had to save for anything in their lives

Reactions: 2
Both in sales. The whole hairdresser thing is a complete lie.

Reactions: 11
With the amount of unstable hinchers I think its only a matter of time before they will start to show up by her house, just like some did with Zoe. I don't live in the UK and wouldn't normally know how to look for a foreign address, but it only took me 5 min to find her address.
Yes she was blabbing about the extension which obviously requires planning permission. It took me 4 seconds flat as itā€™s on Maldons council website for public access. Anyone can view it. For the safety of my family( if I was her) Iā€™d rather move than build extension. God forbid someone crazy ass hinchers turn up on her doorstep as she frequently invites them for tea. And then sitting with Stacey salamander crying that sheā€™s being papped and reporters are in front of her house

Reactions: 5
She feels like she should maybe start collecting things cos the woman on the tv had a collection of teacups??? And she wants suggestions on what she should collect? The whole point of a collection is that itā€™s personal to you, means something, perhaps been handed down from family... Not just any old tit that your followers suggest...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She feels like she should maybe start collecting things cos the woman on the tv had a collection of teacups??? And she wants suggestions on what she should collect? The whole point of a collection is that itā€™s personal to you, means something, perhaps been handed down from family... Not just any old tit that your followers suggest...
She already collects gifted crap and shoved them up in her loft

Reactions: 21
She literally just sees things then and thinks oh thatā€™s cool I wanna do that!?
No originality. & once again Jamie enabling her tit. Both insecure fucks. Jamie must be why else would he be so happy to claim that? Sheā€™s embarrassing

Reactions: 13
which drake song is it?It been driving me batty as whenever I try to sing the lyrics I only have the hinch ones in my head
In my feelings. ā€˜Kiki, do you love me, are you riding...ā€™

now itā€™s in my head šŸ˜­

• Haha
So she did a trip to Poundstretchers. Shows her haul and says "I didn't buy much actually". Then proceeds to show a massive load of tat that probably cost as much money as some families have spare each week. And she's just bought it for the sake of it, not even knowing what half of it was for or what she is going to do with it.
Really relatable Hinch.
And I donā€™t want to sound like a broken record.. but how much of this absolute nonsense she buys is going into landfill next week. She is literally toxic for the environment.

I donā€™t normally come in here but Iā€™ve just watched her stories forgive me if Iā€™m wrong but when you collect something itā€™s because you love it not because someone suggested it šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 28
And I donā€™t want to sound like a broken record.. but how much of this absolute nonsense she buys is going into landfill next week. She is literally toxic for the environment.
Nah her mum will have it on Shpock under an alias account next week

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.