Mrs Hinch #69 šŸŽ„ is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinchā€™s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she was trying to be cute and endearing with those stories last night. Little old me, in my little car, looking at the cute little houses with the cute little people in. She does the 'maybe I'm strange' thing a lot, but usually when something actually isn't that strange at all (like staying in on the weekend rather than going out partying, or wanting a quick and efficient way to apply foundation) . And she totally missed the mark last night because she came across as rather odd and completely narcissistic

Reactions: 30
Explains why shes desperate to go down the lifestyle/ mummy route! Shes finally had her day as being a cleaner. Wonder if she'll get dropped by P&G soon?
P&G deal will have an end date possibly year end maybe itā€™s not being renewed, Iā€™ve noticed they have green washed a lot of products to eco refillable so sheā€™s not going to fit the profile so I think she is getting desperate that her 15 mins maybe up. 2018/19 was all the grey homes and cleaners I think 2020 will be much more sustainable living, lower carbon footprint and letā€™s face it thatā€™s just not Sophie! The yummy mummy prototype is pretty crowded and sheā€™s now stuck as Mrs Hinch I think sheā€™s going to be a victim of her own success ultimately and trying to push Jamie to insta wonā€™t work either heā€™s too meh šŸ˜‘

she should take a proper break enjoy her baby and live her life without having to try to engage 2.9m people half of whom are bots, the rest are made up of people watching for the downfall and those that are verging on stalkers.

On the lounge suits. What happens if everyone returns them for sizing there hasnā€™t been an influx of pics of them being worn like there was with the books, has she revealed the 30K figure prematurely?

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
They donate ONE nappy for each PACK sold? Is that meant to be a selling point?! One nappy?! When they're paying her to promote it?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
I particularly enjoy her reams and reams of lies ā€œfor everyone askingā€. Who actually gives a bleeping fat duck. And the lie of ā€œIā€™m so glad Iā€™m not the only oneā€. Out of all the people I know, family, friends, colleagues, neighbours, not once, not ONCE have they said they drive round in the dark looking at peoples houses. Back in the day that was referred to as ā€œcasing the jointā€. Is she gonna break in so she can get more stuffs she doesnts needs. (See wharra did thereā€™s)

Then we get to that awkward awful video with her baby. The prodding and the touching of the ear. Itā€™s the pressy prodders that state ā€œthis is mineā€.Id love to see her stimulate him properly, reading a colourful book, playing with colourful bricks and little puzzles. Makes me really sad actually.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why does she use the old granny filter on everything??! šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

I donā€™t really know what she properly looks like, for someone who puts so much effort in their appearance (makeup, fillers, fake hair, fake tan) why does she hide herself so much?

Reactions: 8
If she thinks it's ok to sit outside peoples houses pondering if they're one of her "guyyyyyys" does that then mean it is now fair game for her "guyyyyys" to turn up at gifted HQ, tag her in their stories whilst sat outside to confirm that they are infact one of her "guyyyys"?

I hope this happens.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
They donate ONE nappy for each PACK sold? Is that meant to be a selling point?! One nappy?! When they're paying her to promote it?
Thatā€™s what I was coming on to say! One pack bought = 1 NAPPY???? That seems a ridiculously low amount.

Then we get to that awkward awful video with her baby. The prodding and the touching of the ear. Itā€™s the pressy prodders that state ā€œthis is mineā€.Id love to see her stimulate him properly, reading a colourful book, playing with colourful bricks and little puzzles. Makes me really sad actually.
Iā€™m surprised she hasnā€™t started copying Staceys stories with Rex tbh, she really engages him as they are both looking into the camera, So he can see him Mum in it, rather than Rex looking at a camera. Although she does it multiple times a day every day šŸ™ˆ
But that would mean Hinch would have to drop the filter, and sheā€™s way too vain for that!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
1. Who the hell sits in the car on a Saturday night to go buy juice? Fair enough maybe medicine, you ran out of calpol or something, but juice??

2.i think she's been telling porkies again, she's sitting on her driveway recording that.

3.that behaviour last night was just not normal. I actually feel a bit sorry for her. I'll rather be right in my head than sell myself online like she does

Reactions: 24
Why does she use the old granny filter on everything??! šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

I donā€™t really know what she properly looks like, for someone who puts so much effort in their appearance (makeup, fillers, fake hair, fake tan) why does she hide herself so much?
Because we would see the pound signs behind her eyes!!!
She clearly has issues. I was once a follower, then I see her for what she was. Itā€™s didnā€™t take me long. Her little boy is gorgeous but it worries me how he is always laid down. I know we only see tiny snippets of her day. But if she wants to see herself as a role model mum then she needs to do more than lay him down and poke him with her horrid hands.
She never replies to nice messages, what made me unfollow was I had sent her a few nice messages and she would only ever talk about the negative oneā€™s. Made me see her for what she really is, a Money grabbing attention seeking woman. Who only cares about herself.

Reactions: 25
I donā€™t follow her. I have never bought into the Hinch thing since seeing her on This Morning and feeling no affinity with her (she hasnā€™t been back so Iā€™m guessing they didnā€™t either). But I just watched her stories and OMG. I mean WHAT? Why does she use that filter? What is with the creepy claw on baby thing? What is with the blatant promotion of nappies that are ruining the earth? Are we supposed to identify with her? Like her? Feel sorry for her? Want to be her. I. Just. Donā€™t. Get. It.

Reactions: 11
One nappy per pack. For such a global company thatā€™s a ridiculously small amount. Plus Iā€™m assuming she will get % from that swipe up. Iā€™d have some respect for her if she donated her fee to the cause as well.

Anything she does for charity involves zero work for her, itā€™s all funded by other people with just a little story from her.

Reactions: 13
Iā€™ve just looked on the pampers website and itā€™s correct, one PACK of nappies bought at Asda and pampers will donate ONE SINGLE NAPPY!!! That is outrageous. Why not one pack for one pack??
Which will probably equate to the amount it cost them to pay Grinchā€™s AD fee, when you consider how cheap it must be to manufacture ONE nappy.

Arseholes.

Reactions: 12
The Pampers she uses for Ronnie won't do anything to benefit the cause. It is for every pack BOUGHT!! She doesn't buy them

Reactions: 29
Iā€™ve just looked on the pampers website and itā€™s correct, one PACK of nappies bought at Asda and pampers will donate ONE SINGLE NAPPY!!! That is outrageous. Why not one pack for one pack??
Also Pampers aren't doing this out of the goodness of their heart. They will just add the cost of the gifted nappy onto the cost of a full pack. Plus those nappies are so tiny they must cost a fraction of the cost of a full sized nappy to produce.
So, much like Sophie, they make out that they are giving to a worthwhile cause when in fact it's the consumer that is paying for the gift.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.