Mrs Hinch #69 🎄 is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinch’s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to rant... but I’ve got two boys and I’ve NEVER had my bloke around full time in the early weeks/months. I know men are entitled to 2 weeks paternity leave? But I told mine to go back to work when my youngest was 3 days old 😅 same with the first born. We couldn’t afford the break. Why isn’t he working anymore 🤔 (I mean obviously he doesn’t need to) But for his own sanity surely he’d rather work than sponge of his missus?
I am in no way a supporter of Hinch but you wouldn’t say a woman was sponging off her husband if she stayed home with the kids, so you shouldn’t say it about a man.

Reactions: 26
I’m honestly not trying to be a cow over the mrs Hinch/sophie comment but it took me about 6 months to find out she is called Sophie-she seems hell bent on the title mrs Hinch
No way would I lose who I am just to make it like I lose who I am over my partner
I’ve been my name all my life so to change it would be like losing who I am and becoming my partner or at the very least half of him and nobody on my own

Reactions: 7
When she said she’d put together a collection of packet mixes, I thought she was going to say for the food bank, shows how stupid I am 🙄😳

Selfish cow
All this talk of food banks (in the sense that GRINCH gives sweet duck all) has inspired me. I’ve started buying a few extra bits with the weekly shop, ready to donate in time for Christmas. I’m not made of money, I struggle the week before payday, but I hate the thought of somebody having nothing over Christmas. Imagine what Sophie could achieve if she inspired her crazy army to do the same. Shame she’s such a beggy selfish cowbag

Reactions: 31
I’m honestly not trying to be a cow over the mrs Hinch/sophie comment but it took me about 6 months to find out she is called Sophie-she seems hell bent on the title mrs Hinch
No way would I lose who I am just to make it like I lose who I am over my partner
I’ve been my name all my life so to change it would be like losing who I am and becoming my partner or at the very least half of him and nobody on my own
I suppose each to their own. I changed my surname when I got married 18 years ago and it didn’t then and doesn’t now make me feel any different about myself. I think of all the things she does calling herself ‘Mrs’ is way down the list of bad stuff. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
It’s not fair is it 😩 the thought of Christmas fills me with dread every year. I can barely afford to live let alone have money spare for luxuries. Christmas is always a strain. Makes me sick to my stomach this woman hasn’t worked her arse off and built a business from scratch but is living as a lady of leisure! Doesn’t sit right with me but then I was raised with morals and work ethics from the start. Oh I’d love to have a lay in and saunter around shops buying whatever the hell I like. She’s buying for the sake of it half the time 🤢 and she’s receiving gifts upon gifts on a daily basis. That’s not reality for anyone I know. Why doesn’t she use her situation to do some bleeping good and quit this bullshit she’s constantly posting for the gram 😤
Even a year or so ago, before she got really sickening, I was always astounded by her weekly hauls. She would say oh this was only 7 quid and this only 4.99 but it would equate to at least one hundred pounds a week on actual tatt and I used to wonder where on earth she put the stuff . There's no way I could afford to spend that much on crappy plastic baskets and don't get me started on a Narnia. Who can afford to stock pile cleaning products. I literally buy a new spray or whatevee when mine runs out. She maybe does do charity work behind the scenes but it really is shocking the amount she spends on tacky crap, I've always thought that and used to wonder how much Jamie earned to keep up her erratic, hoarding habits.

Reactions: 11
All this talk of food banks (in the sense that GRINCH gives sweet duck all) has inspired me. I’ve started buying a few extra bits with the weekly shop, ready to donate in time for Christmas. I’m not made of money, I struggle the week before payday, but I hate the thought of somebody having nothing over Christmas. Imagine what Sophie could achieve if she inspired her crazy army to do the same. Shame she’s such a beggy selfish cowbag
Our local food bank has been crying out for little things like jelly and angel delight so I’ve been buying a couple each time and popping them in the donation box in the supermarket. Its only £1 on top of my usual shop but it will brighten someone’s day when they receive it.

Reactions: 22
Our local food bank has been crying out for little things like jelly and angel delight so I’ve been buying a couple each time and popping them in the donation box in the supermarket. Its only £1 on top of my usual shop but it will brighten someone’s day when they receive it.
Yeah that's not a bad idea. Even a pack of biscuits or something once a week won't break the bank for the majority of people. I need to remember to put an extra item in. You can get lots of items for less than a pound to put in the food donation bank.

Reactions: 13
Thats awesome. We have started asking for more chrismassy items for our foodbank , little selection boxes or chocolate coins. We have a separate appeal for the local women's hostels we support, we make up 50 gift bags each containing make up, socks, chocolates,smellies.

Even if you only donate one thing it makes a massive difference xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So sorry to hear this. How old are your children? I have a daughter that’s 3.5. She has enough toys, if there’s anything we can donate to you please let me know?

And just remember she’s selling a lifestyle. Everything is posted for ‘the gram’. Doesn’t mean she’s happy. We know she’s got body issues (gastric bandit her early 20s). We know she’s self conscious (never seen without filters/tons of makeup/work done). Money and things won’t fix those issues. I personally would hate that life. Feeling the pressure to post 80 million times a day. Sharing every thought, memory, tit my baby takes ‘for the gram’. It might not look like hard work in the same way the rest of us have to do our daily lives but i wouldn’t swap it for the world. Keeping up that pretense of perfect all the time? Being torn down every story you post? No thank you! Definitely not a jealous troll here. I’m just someone who I fascinated by how this is an actual thing. How she’s somehow managed to amass 2.9 million followers and could sell ice to eskimos.
Thank you for your kind offer but honestly we will be okay I’m sure! It’s very nice of you to think of me though, I really appreciate it!

I’d love to help out if I could too
Honestly lovely I really do appreciate the kind offers but I’m sure we will manage some how! 😘

Can I just say for a bunch of trolls you are all so kind! I wasn’t on the beg (like hinch is most of the time 😜) but I’m honestly so overwhelmed with your kindness! We will manage, even if I get a second job it was a rant because I know she doesn’t appreciate anything and she always wants more and I find it so frustrating!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Latest story she’s laughing and almost bragging how Henry gets jealous when she lays on Jamie... Henry is moaning and showing his teeth. FFS she’s clueless. Ronnie should be crawling (I use that lightly) soon. How the hell is Henry going to react to another friend on all fours!!!

Reactions: 15
Yeah that's not a bad idea. Even a pack of biscuits or something once a week won't break the bank for the majority of people. I need to remember to put an extra item in. You can get lots of items for less than a pound to put in the food donation bank.
I work in a care home and recently held an event and combined it with a week long donation of items for a local charity that helps the local homeless. I raised so much from toiletries to food for human and pet. It was such a nice thing to do from those in care to those without a home. All my residents would like is a visit from someone. Hinch could take Ronnie in to a home for the elderly for just an hour and spread some happiness as well as interaction for her baby.

Another good idea is to knock on your neighbours (providing you get on with them and don’t live in a certain road in Malden) door and say you’re just popping down to the food bank if they have anything they want you to take... someone will always find a tin or box of cereal from their cupboard.

Reactions: 12
On that story of Henry being jealous, why the heck have they got a bottle of milk on the side, I assume it’s in the living room as they are sat on the sofa??
ETA, is it their supper tray?? Or cuppa tray? Who would bring the full bottle of milk through 🙈

Attachments

Reactions: 6
On that story of Henry being jealous, why the heck have they got a bottle of milk on the side, I assume it’s in the living room as they are sat on the sofa??
ETA, is it their supper tray?? Or cuppa tray? Who would bring the full bottle of milk through 🙈
Bet 2chainz is the kinda of ManChild that swigs it from the carton wipes his stubble & puts it back in the fridge 😷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
THIS IS WHY I STAY HERE! TATTLERS ARE HILARIOUS!

I’m laughing so hard in my dressing gown, at 11:42pm on a Sunday after an emotionally testing day. Thank you ♥♥

She would totally label the dildos and give them their own dildo basket. Also, they’d be grey.
And name them...

Danny the destroyer.... Peter the penetrator, and so on and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.