Mrs Hinch #69 šŸŽ„ is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinchā€™s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you send me the name of the account via dm please. I want to see if the phone number registered to the account is the same as the last two trolls, as Iā€™m convinced she sends herself these messages (I did post about it in another thread)
Done

Reactions: 2
Can you send me the name of the account via dm please. I want to see if the phone number registered to the account is the same as the last two trolls, as Iā€™m convinced she sends herself these messages (I did post about it in another thread)
What???šŸ˜±

I thought it was her that did all the DIY? Contradiction again.
I must confess to asking my dad for help with a lot of jobs around the house but hanging a picture?! Even if it requires drilling is NOT difficult. Why does she continuously set women back with these stupid gender cliches!
Yes its definitely her in charge of all home DIY she says. Once she employs a continuity assistant as I tentatively suggested earlier they may like to go back well prior to that video when Jaimie ...yes you remember Soph ...your non DIY husband wielding a screwdriver and putting together your radiator covers and any other amount of ebay tat. That assistant would be worth their weight in gold and stop her being correctly labelled as a liar and doing it all just for effect for the gram. Anyone remember power washergate?? No never used one didn't know they existed oh wait a minute clip of them using her Dad's weeks earlier.

Just a little aside re the ART WORK guyzzz, I was just flicking through her stories for todays fun and saw the masterpiece, when my husband passed by with the granite samples for the new kitchen ...after checking if these had to be returned he confirmed no they did not. Well shiver me timbers I asked him to go get me a crap frame in silver because we could sell them for Ā£450 a pop. Nope neither of us felt like gifting one to the grinch but thanks Sophie for showing us the way forward. Could my husband do some DIY we might give it a go but sadly we virtually have to pay a man to change a light bulb.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hello
Long time lurker here !
I have followed hinch for a while , mostly because I'm fascinated by her day to day life šŸ¤£ so nosey
Can't quite believe her antics last night , feel quite sorry for her she's obviously more mentally unwell than anyone realises . I can't stand all her #gifted #ad nonsense , and the lounge wear is horrendous. I'm all for people making a bit of money but the way she dresses it up is absolutely ridiculous

Reactions: 15
I've just had another look on Mrs Hinch.com to see if everything is still marked as sold out, and it is. I've been wondering what she's going to do with all the returns when people find her tracksuits are way too small. Surely they would go back up for sale for some else (read: smaller) to buy? I can't imagine her keeping the stock and chalking it up as a loss, but I don't see how she could put them back up for sale without explaining about the crappy non - inclusive sizing. :unsure:

Reactions: 9
Absolutely baffled by her antics last night. Me and my partner often pass houses and say ā€œ oooh isnā€™t that lovelyā€ and I love even looking at dreamy properties for sale online and thinking if only! I think we all do! But If my partner found out Iā€™d gone out my way, to park outside someoneā€™s house and just sit looking, heā€™d be having serious words with me. Sheā€™s unwell Iā€™m sure! Why isnā€™t she at home with her baby!
From someone who claims sheā€™s had anxiety issues youā€™d think sheā€™d know how much fear she could of caused someone last night by sitting in her car nebbing in peoples windows!!!

Reactions: 24
She is straight up starting to remind me of those weird goth type kids in school (not all goths are weird!)

The ones who would be like ā€œIā€™M SO RANDOMā€ as they maybe ate noodles with a spoon or mixed Lilt and Coke to drink out a bottle. Offering free hugs to people in the street. Wearing odd socks. Just boring, attention seeking things no one really gives a duck about.

Thatā€™s the vibe I get when sheā€™s like ā€œYes I am sitting on my dogs bed guys WHAT AM I LIKEā€ or ā€œI went into a show home but Iā€™m not even going to buy the home hahahahaha I am not right, Iā€™m just my own little weirdo and thatā€™s ok. WHAT AM I LIKE?!ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That picture is hideous. I totally agree with the earlier poster who likened it to a granite sample in a frame. šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes its definitely her in charge of all home DIY she says. Once she employs a continuity assistant as I tentatively suggested earlier they may like to go back well prior to that video when Jaimie ...yes you remember Soph ...your non DIY husband wielding a screwdriver and putting together your radiator covers and any other amount of ebay tat. That assistant would be worth their weight in gold and stop her being correctly labelled as a liar and doing it all just for effect for the gram. Anyone remember power washergate?? No never used one didn't know they existed oh wait a minute clip of them using her Dad's weeks earlier.

Just a little aside re the ART WORK guyzzz, I was just flicking through her stories for todays fun and saw the masterpiece, when my husband passed by with the granite samples for the new kitchen ...after checking if these had to be returned he confirmed no they did not. Well shiver me timbers I asked him to go get me a crap frame in silver because we could sell them for Ā£450 a pop. Nope neither of us felt like gifting one to the grinch but thanks Sophie for showing us the way forward. Could my husband do some DIY we might give it a go but sadly we virtually have to pay a man to change a light bulb.
Her being in charge of all home DIY - does she mean that she sits in her sofa and gives out the orders?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolutely baffled by her antics last night. Me and my partner often pass houses and say ā€œ oooh isnā€™t that lovelyā€ and I love even looking at dreamy properties for sale online and thinking if only! I think we all do! But If my partner found out Iā€™d gone out my way, to park outside someoneā€™s house and just sit looking, heā€™d be having serious words with me. Sheā€™s unwell Iā€™m sure! Why isnā€™t she at home with her baby!
From someone who claims sheā€™s had anxiety issues youā€™d think sheā€™d know how much fear she could of caused someone last night by sitting in her car nebbing in peoples windows!!!
Not to mention people that go viewing houses etc even if itā€™s show houses are wasting peopleā€™s time and money

Reactions: 12
Her new *gifted art piece šŸ™„
Looks like glittery labia. Yuk.

Is she going to make sausage casserole soup today with the equivalent of one months salt intake in that one meal alone?? Keeping everything crossed. It looked LUSH last time she made it.. šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh yeah exactly that. Me and my husband are redoing the front of our house at the moment so if we're out anyway we might point something and say that would be good or I like that. But to sit in the dark outside someone's house late at night is just so weird! Defintily a few biscuits short of a barrel!

Reactions: 7
Omfg sheā€™s actually delusional. Sheā€™s is not of sound mind at all.
shes completely erratic.
who in their right mind even does what sheā€™s been doing???
Iā€™m done. She needs sectioning.

Reactions: 5
Her behaviour is more than a bit barmy lately. This is why she needs to step away from the Gram, and stop reading here. Just step back from social media and focus on your child, is the money really worth missing precious time with him (that you wonā€™t get back) and driving yourself loopy with your need to ā€œprove the haters wrongā€? Like I said, I donā€™t dislike her, I hate what she represents. Go get some help Sophie, there is no shame in that. There are more important things in life than money/possessions. This is the point we keep trying to drive home.

Reactions: 10
Not to mention people that go viewing houses etc even if itā€™s show houses are wasting peopleā€™s time and money
Exactly ..my friend works in new home sales and hates it when people have no intention of purchasing and just come in to nose around as ā€œsomething to doā€ as it looks bad on her as in the more people who look round and donā€™t purchase /make an offer Implies to her manager sheā€™s not doing well at her job.

Reactions: 8
Exactly ..my friend works in new home sales and hates it when people have no intention of purchasing and just come in to nose around as ā€œsomething to doā€ as it looks bad on her as in the more people who look round and donā€™t purchase /make an offer Implies to her manager sheā€™s not doing well at her job.
Exactly! Seriously why do people not have better things to do with their time anyway.

Reactions: 6
Our dogs over the years have all learned ā€˜nicelyā€™ when getting treats and none snatch like Henry did, but I agree, she was taunting him with that treat.
Same way she makes him act like a circus animal. For duck sake hes a dog. Treat him basics and let him be the animal he is.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.