Mrs Hinch #69 šŸŽ„ is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinchā€™s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ENGAGE WITH ME! My engagement rate is terrible and I need to give It a boost to support my next beg
Hereā€™s an idea Soph......why dont you start collecting christmas gifts, toiletries, food and clothes and take them to a food bank, refuge, homeless shelter or hospice

• Heart
Reactions: 48
To be fair to Pampers, they do already do that. My youngest was prem and they used Pampers prem nappies on the NICU that had been donated by P&G. We used cloth once home though, I donā€™t actually rate Pampers at all.
My son was 10 weeks premature, 20 years ago. Only boots & Tesco did Prem nappies & Only boots did prem clothes back then. Prem babies is not a new thing Pampers!!!!

Reactions: 5
ā€œGuyyysssss I had this ideaā€ no you didnā€™t Soph, you saw it somewhere else as youā€™re too dense to be original.

ā€œSo guyssss I wanted to show you this as I love itā€ Again, no. Someone gave it to you for free, youā€™ll molest it on video with that bloody finger of yours then itā€™ll never be seen again.

ā€œI was just thinkingā€ Careful there girl, youā€™ve so many chemicals about the place that smoke from youā€™re malfunctioning brain could cause an inferno.

ā€œI hinched the houseā€ You cleaned you utterly obnoxious twatmuffin!

and whoever made that song needs a slap, with a wardrobe!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Well rest assured whatever she collects thereā€™s enough storage and loft space to make sure itā€™s safe and secure. So in the future, once every few years, she can unbasket it all from memory corner to show Ronnie what some random stranger from the internet suggested Mummas collects.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her white narnia wardrobe that she up-cycled or whatever was her sister old wardrobe that she was flogging along with other bits on her Facebook before her sister moved house

Reactions: 5
A bag of dildos so she can go duck herself
THIS IS WHY I STAY HERE! TATTLERS ARE HILARIOUS!

Iā€™m laughing so hard in my dressing gown, at 11:42pm on a Sunday after an emotionally testing day. Thank you ā™„ā™„

She would totally label the dildos and give them their own dildo basket. Also, theyā€™d be grey.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Soooooooo she's been watching Escape to the Chateau, a couple who are probably the polar opposite to Hinch. Angel is all about originality, carefully curated interiors, history, and then we have Hinch. Grey, mass produced plastic tat, more grey, oversized framed prints of herself, grey, quantity over quality.

A few ideas for Hinch's collection:

Spiders?
Z list Celeb bessie 'friends'?
Off the shoulder polyester tops?
YSL handbags?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So she's "Thinking about collecting, I don't know, rings maybe" Is she hoping someone from Cartier will get wind of this? :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
THIS IS WHY I STAY HERE! TATTLERS ARE HILARIOUS!

Iā€™m laughing so hard in my dressing gown, at 11:42pm on a Sunday after an emotionally testing day. Thank you ā™„ā™„

She would totally label the dildos and give them their own dildo basket. Also, theyā€™d be grey.
They'd all have names šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.