Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
I hate to admit this, and hate myself for getting trapped in it but I was a hincher, up until just before she hit 2 million. My son was 11 months at that time and kept getting throat infections, one after the other and was having different antibiotics each time which has left him with permanently enlarged lymph nodes (we’ve had him fully checked because obviously that worried us for obvious reasons).
One night when he was on his 6th throat infection in 4 months, I was laying awake thinking what could be the cause. Then I thought about all the cleaning products I was using because Hinch was using them and raves about them. So I stopped using them to see what happened, and I started only using either diluted washing up liquid, or a dry cloth for cleaning.
The infections stopped. He hasn’t had one since.

So, Sophie - if you’re reading this: I fucking HATE you. I hate you for making me think cleaning was more important than my child’s health. I hate you for brainwashing me in my vulnerable state after a traumatic birth. I hate you for making me hate myself. I hate you for making me feel like a failure as a mother.

Spout about karma all you want Sophie, because I may not have all new gifted furniture but I know I have my sons health, a home we’ve worked hard for and everything in it, and everything we do is for our son: this makes me far, far richer than you’ll ever imagine.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 118

MrsD33

VIP Member
So the article she is referring to is obviously the OK magazine one. Funny she never mentions the girl in her comment on there 🧐
Someone would have found and screenshotted that comment if it really happened! She is a liar desperate to try and claw back some of the followers who are seeing her for what she really is!
Lets look at the evidence 🕵🏽‍♀️

Yesterday she gets *gifted free food and gets slated for accepting it
Today she gave somebody free food because they didnt have enough to pay for it

She met 2 hinchers in her local shop
But one of them was a fake hincher 🤔

This happened the other day, well it was quite a while ago 🤔
Which was it? The other day or a while ago?

The real hincher had enough money but the fake bincher didnt have enough
Surely the real hincher would be the one with no money 🤔

She accidentally stumbled across an article about herself and it just happened to be the one where the fake hincher had commented nasty words and mentioned the free food and out of the hundreds of comments hinchy found that one 🤔

What a load of 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

You’ll need to do better than that mate! ATB

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Allthebest

I have been so busy these past few days I'm struggling to keep up here. Let me summarise and you can tell me if I've missed anything.

Date with stace
Welcome back trace
Sausage slop
Paid for a hinchers shop
Her new jumpers so soft
Still begging about the loft
A day without her phone
Jamie's still at home

I think that's about it. Let me know if I've missed anything 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
New thread suggestion: Daily Fail article is causing Hinch drama and the best she can do is preach about Karma!

• Heart
Reactions: 74

LittleMy

VIP Member
Really wish she’d stop referring to mothering her child as “playing dolls.” She’s giving the rest of us a bad name. Piss off, you daft bimbo. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 62

DramaHun

Chatty Member
Lol today in:
🗞 That Literally Never Happened 🗞

The entire story about the free shopping. She clearly reads here (hi Jamie... Stop being such a little bitch) about people not being able to afford food... "it was only 4 or 5 pounds but she didn't have enough"

FUCK. OFF. THAT. DIDN'T. HAPPEN.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Allthebest

New Thread Suggestion:

Carpet on the stairs, chocolates & hares, is Hinch trying to show the world she cares?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
She must have been paying by cash to be 4-5 short as a card declined wouldn't have told you that. Can't have even started inserting the cash as Mrs Hinch swooped in paid for the whole lot rather than pressing the "pay by alternative method" button, but she didn't tell anyone about this, until she told everyone about it :LOL:
You make such good points!

So let’s break this down...
• this ‘Hincher’ would have had to be paying by cash to specifically know the amount needed and by how far she was ‘over’.
• it was self service (at an unnamed supermarket...😏) so you know what your total is AS YOU GO, meaning you wouldn’t scan an extra item if you knew you’d reached your budget.
• as you rightly say Yel, if the coins were in the machine WHICH THEY’D HAVE TO BE for all reasons mentioned above, then the only other option would be to finish with an alternative method which would mean only paying the £4-5 either by card or more cash. So...not the full amount then.
• the only other way would be to cancel the whole payment, have the cash spat back out to the Hincher for Grinch to have come in like a saviour wafting her *gifted platinum card and use THAT finger to prod away at the till. The detail she went into on that story indicates she would have told us if this were the case.

SHE IS SUCH A TERRIBLE LIAR

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

DramaHun

Chatty Member
I'm too early but I surely can't resist...

Mrs Hinch #63: She can't keep track of her blatant lying but that won't keep the huns from buying!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

TheRealGretchen

Chatty Member
I called the loft conversion a few threads ago. This is how it’ll pan (planned) out...

-Never noticed the massive beam
’oh guyzzzI’m so devastated I can’t have a loft ladder. Now we have to move the entire hatch’...

‘well guyzzzz we’ve thought seeing as we have to move the hatch we may as well put in a proper staircase since we accidentally on purpose built a waiting room which by coincidence turns out to be the perfect size!’

‘Since we now have a staircase it only seems right to maybe convert the loft in to another room. What do you think guyzzz?’

Reactions: 52

BoPeep

As a pauper myself who regularly goes shopping with a specific amount of money I'm telling you now there's no chance in hell someone on a budget goes "£4 Or £5" over the money you physically have on you, you wouldn't bring that kind of humiliation on yourself

Reactions: 50

MrsD33

VIP Member
I think the Heinz *gifted beans and soup might be the final straw for a lot of hunchers!

I’ve just had my friend round, shes a primary school teacher. They had parents evening on monday and one of the mums looked a bit upset when she saw my friend so my friend asked if everything was ok and the mum broke down and told her that she was really struggling, she was on zero hours contract and for the last 3 weeks she’d only been given 10 hours. She couldnt afford to pay her rent, council tax, water etc because she was getting less than £100 a week and she didnt know how she was going to feed her kids especially when they were on half term next week. Anyway my friend is getting her referred to our local food bank so hopefully it’ll take a bit of pressure off but tonight all the staff went for an end of term meal and somebody saw hunchs story about the gifted heinz hamper! My friend said about 8 of them there followed hunch (only 1 was a proper ‘huncher’) and they went off it, saying she was asking people to donate meals to the homeless the other week and now shes taking enough food to feed somebody for 2 weeks at least. Even the die hard huncher said it was disgusting, she has kids in her class that only get one meal a day only because they get free dinners or they might not even get that!

My friend was genuinely upset and angry over the heinz freebie, and I think a lot of people will be!

• Sad
Reactions: 50

Smile1013

I am sick. F**king sick!!! 39 people DIED IN essex yesterday...the area she lives. Mentions nothing but the next day makes the whole poor poor me so everyone tip toes around her. F off you absolute muppet. People died yesterday trying to better themselves yet you make the Essex news all about you. Absolute cow. Seriously you dont have anything in common with the average person. You dont have a heart. Go away now you snake!!

• Heart
Reactions: 49

TheNoseyParker

Chatty Member
Soph; you’re a liar and we don’t believe you. And even if it *did* happen then fair game. The general public has been paying for your shopping for a bloody long time now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47