Mrs Hinch #62 Free garage floor, fake friendship with Stacey, but where the duck is Tracey?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the article she is referring to is obviously the OK magazine one. Funny she never mentions the girl in her comment on there 🧐
Someone would have found and screenshotted that comment if it really happened! She is a liar desperate to try and claw back some of the followers who are seeing her for what she really is!
Lets look at the evidence 🕵🏽‍♀️

Yesterday she gets *gifted free food and gets slated for accepting it
Today she gave somebody free food because they didnt have enough to pay for it

She met 2 hinchers in her local shop
But one of them was a fake hincher 🤔

This happened the other day, well it was quite a while ago 🤔
Which was it? The other day or a while ago?

The real hincher had enough money but the fake bincher didnt have enough
Surely the real hincher would be the one with no money 🤔

She accidentally stumbled across an article about herself and it just happened to be the one where the fake hincher had commented nasty words and mentioned the free food and out of the hundreds of comments hinchy found that one 🤔

What a load of 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

You’ll need to do better than that mate! ATB

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
And even if it was true, it’s just a glorified stealth brag isn’t it. I paid for her shopping ‘cause I can (head wobble for added effect).

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can anyone recommend any eco friendly, cruelty free/vegan cleaning accounts? Just seeing how much waste Mrs H has is making me want to clean up my act a little bit more!

I've found a few smaller accounts, like cruelty free cleaning + halfarsedhousewife, but they don't post much at the moment. Thank you!
If you search. "andkeepshopping" on Instagram you will find a great eco friendly company that supply loads of great stuff. They are adding new items very regularly too. There is a link in their bio to take you to the website/shop. I've ordered stuff and received it very quickly. It's worth taking time to look through all their stuff. I believe they are award winning too. Hope this helps. (You can also sign up for a news letter which is very informative)

Reactions: 2
I'm still waiting for Jamie or maybe even Sophie herself to be outed for racist historical tweets or something. They seem the type. Jamie seemed like the type to vote brexit because the Daily Mail told him too.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Can anyone remember any giveaways she’s mentioned? I’m sure any that have been brought up in her stories were never followed through.
The only one I can remember is the Lenor one which she then deleted and started using the bloody contents of!
I swear there have been more, but they are never mentioned again and no winner ever seems to come to light?!

She is someone with:
1) a very ‘healthy’ bank balance
2) every material possession she could ever want almost ALL *gifted
3) countless things being sent to her that she doesn’t need or already has

Yet she knows a large proportion of her audience struggle with even the basics. This Heinz thing is disgraceful. All she sees is what she can get, even when she doesn’t want or need it. I expect many of us would feel a bit uncomfortable taking a hamper of food that could go to someone in need, and it’s unlikely our bank balances are near hers. How can she sleep at night?!
I remember she tried to do a giveaway I think it was with p&g products before she hit 1mil followers, she had a massive backlash as you needed to text a number to enter and was charged (it wasn't based on likes/comments most insta giveaways do). I remember people saying it was bad that she and p&g were making money from the competition when it should be free. She did the whole I'm not making any money from it (yeah right) and that was the only way they could to the giveaway. It was on her grid posts but surprise surprise it's now been deleted. It was one of the reasons I unfollowed her after 2 weeks, as I'd seen right through her.

Reactions: 18
I call bullshit on her stories this morning. No way did she pay for someones shopping, I feel like she only posted that story because she's read comments on here about getting free food and she wants to make herself look like a good person. And as for the "I wont name and shame because im not like that" comment, its also a load of bull because she'll happily name and shame when you get "trolled" in DMs. Just further fuels my belief that its made up.

Reactions: 31
Her fans are so bleeping thick.. Have any of these people considered they can't find this mythical comment BECAUSE IT DOESN'T EXIST? Every single one of these is like "I can't find the comment about the shopping boooooo to that nasty lady"

Screenshot_20191024_095305.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Doesn't normally scroll through the comments but just happened to look today, where she just happened to see a comment from a woman she just happened to so generously buy shopping for last week, or a while ago, or whenever it was...a comment that no longer seems to even exist. She has all the tact of a small child with her lies. As we know you read here Soph, maybe you should have got Mr Hinch to plant a fake comment to make your story more believable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Where is Jamie putting his stories that we've seen him film? His own insta has 4 grid posts and I cant find any stories in it

Lets look at the evidence 🕵🏽‍♀️

Yesterday she gets *gifted free food and gets slated for accepting it
Today she gave somebody free food because they didnt have enough to pay for it

She met 2 hinchers in her local shop
But one of them was a fake hincher 🤔

This happened the other day, well it was quite a while ago 🤔
Which was it? The other day or a while ago?

The real hincher had enough money but the fake bincher didnt have enough
Surely the real hincher would be the one with no money 🤔

She accidentally stumbled across an article about herself and it just happened to be the one where the fake hincher had commented nasty words and mentioned the free food and out of the hundreds of comments hinchy found that one 🤔

What a load of 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

You’ll need to do better than that mate! ATB
The sad thing is, the Hinchers will believe it 🙈🙄

Reactions: 13
Even if she did pay for someone shopping, which did she duck! Who wouldn't in that situation? I would or the shortfall at least. Its laughable really, without tattle that girl wouldn't have a clue how to attempt damage control!!! We write it she tries to fix it!!

Reactions: 16
Her lies remind me of my older son when he was really small. I could always tell he was fibbing as he would blink his eyes excessively. I would say to him "ok Blinky Bill" and he would know he was rumbled.
If Sophie was my child she would be labelled Necky Nell. But she isn't a child she's a 30 year old woman and it's bloody shameful. And worse still that her die hard Hinch mob lap it all up.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She's also full of absolute tit. Was upset last week because she couldn't afford the journal until she had spare money in a few weeks. She got gifted one 🙄 & yet today she picks up a Halloween costume for her son and random hinch crap. Where's that spare money come from?!
Yes, I see she has on her instagram account email for collaborations, like WTF

Her lies remind me of my older son when he was really small. I could always tell he was fibbing as he would blink his eyes excessively. I would say to him "ok Blinky Bill" and he would know he was rumbled.
If Sophie was my child she would be labelled Necky Nell. But she isn't a child she's a 30 year old woman and it's bloody shameful. And worse still that her die hard Hinch mob lap it all up.
Necky Nell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
noticed FM fake perfumes on her instastory, is that the nexr swipe up and buy scheme?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.