Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsD33

VIP Member
And good luck to you when everyone finally sees you for what you really are. And when you have to go back to earning an honest living rather than ripping vulnerable people, with REAL problems off. Mug
So if you comment you dont like her house because its boring and bland that makes you a troll?

I love it when she gets pissed off with the non arse licking comments!
Her real personality comes out.
Why would you post that pic on a rant about trolls 😂
Does she think she looks hard 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Huffchug

VIP Member
Just realised we don’t see Henry in his bed anymore. Has he got a dog basket? Not have I seen the new spare room.
She’ll be tucking him in bed tonight, especially for you. “Don’t worry guyyyyyss, I still put my handsnomes to bed every night”

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Mrsptobe

We must give her a break today guys, she’s had a tough day. She spilt some Coffee Mate and dropped some beetroot....it sounds awful. I hope we’re all thinking of her tonight in our prayers

• Haha
Reactions: 38

AldiWidow

In today’s edition of things that never happened, soph pays for a hinchers shopping who then comments on a news article ‘she really grates on my but at least I got some free food’ suuuuuuuure we believe you Soph!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

DramaHun

Chatty Member
Aw baked beans and soup, and best of all... More packaged, calorie controlled portions of shite. Perfect for someone with an (undisclosed yet incredibly obvious) eating disorder.

Get help.

F the dust.

VIP Member
Bit earlier folks but new thread title...merging these two together. Only fools and Hinchers give to the greedy instead of the needy!

• Heart

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
oh my god there’s no way she gets that many genuine followers a day... that’s embarrassing🙈
Wonder how long it'll be before we get the OTT 3 million celebrations? 🙄 complete with bragging story after bragging story, and constant sharing of everyone's outpourings of adoration for her, with the words "couldn't do all this without you my hinchers" spread across them.

Think I've just made myself feel nauseous.

Absolutely ridiculous....
But that's what all 4 month old babies need isn't it? A bottle of ketchup?

• Haha

Justheretobenosey

First post wish me luck, haha.
So I was on facebook this morning and came across this thread on OK magazine page. Seems like Hinch is realising her time may be up. Unsure if this has already been posted but here is her reply to some of the comments, trying desperately to fight back.
*Hoping I do this next bit right*

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

xPinkxLadyx

VIP Member
Does she really think her audience don’t know how to make a roast dinner? Assuming they are mostly grown women and mums... why would anyone need a roast dinner recipe? Unless you are 10 years old?

ALSO Love how Stacey has outed Hinch on the weaning after she’s denied it so many times! Yeah exactly what a four month old (who can’t even sit up) needs as first foods, a salty processed breadstick 🤦🏼‍♀️
Could just be saying that when they’re weaning they can munch on soggy breadsticks. Doesn’t actually say that either of them are weaning.

GossipBug

VIP Member
Doesn't normally scroll through the comments but just happened to look today, where she just happened to see a comment from a woman she just happened to so generously buy shopping for last week, or a while ago, or whenever it was...a comment that no longer seems to even exist. She has all the tact of a small child with her lies. As we know you read here Soph, maybe you should have got Mr Hinch to plant a fake comment to make your story more believable 😂

• Haha
Really wish she’d stop referring to mothering her child as “playing dolls.” She’s giving the rest of us a bad name. Piss off, you daft bimbo. 😡
Probably is like dolls for her. Only does what she can when she fancies it. No actual hands on parent would refer to it as playing dolls because it's one of the hardest things in the world to do. She comes across like she doesn't do much. I am a first time new mum our babies are similar in age and my life is totally different to hers makes me question if what I am doing is right. I struggled to even go out for the first few weeks due to being over whelmed with the amount of things I needed to think about and how much my life changed she seems so carefree and exactly the same as before..

• Heart

iluvpink

Chatty Member
She sent food to the dogs trust around this time last year. Dont know about anything fot humans though 😂
Tbf I give nowt to human charities. All my charitable donations go to my local dog and cat rescues. Mainly cos I don’t like people

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Whitelilac

VIP Member
She is saving me a fortune with every sickening *gifted post. I don't buy from any company that gift to her so shop's own brand for me from now on.

Fomohomo

I know I keep.adding stuff in but this is my day to day job and my passion job helping people who struggle.

if you or anyone you know is struggling there is usually some form of local food bank.or family help groups about. Give them a google and see where there is support if you want to donate or volunteer.

for anyone in manchester please give me a message and I'll assist where I can.

I know too well how hard it's going to be with halloween, elf on the bastard shelf, xmas eve boxes and then xmas day.

you're doing your best, doesnt matter what anyone else is doing. Their greed will be their downfall. xoxo

• Heart

Looboo

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion: Hinch trying to prove she’s not just a scammer, paying for people’s shopping on the self scanner

• Heart

DramaHun

Chatty Member
So yesterday I predicted a food bank donation coming soon, probably towards Christmas as she gets gifted more shite and can't justify her lifestyle against how many people live in poverty... But today I'm going one step further

Jamie if you're reading this, I KNOW you'll both be thinking of, or your PR team will advise you to start a "reverse advent" and put an item in a box per day in December to donate to a food bank.. To make yourselves look and feel better about how much you DON'T need all this gifted shite. I guarantee they'll be planning some sort of false virtue signalling like this.

BUT I work with families who use food banks and reverse advents are not recommended as you should be making WEEKLY donations so that these families always have enough to eat. Not just after Christmas when your faux good deed will be finished.

Ya heard it here first folks.