Mrs Hinch #62 Free garage floor, fake friendship with Stacey, but where the duck is Tracey?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says she didn't quite make being a teacher. So she would need voluntary work, a levels, a degree.... she makes it sound like she was so close!!!
If you watch back the last interview for 'This morning' so funny where phill says 'so before this you we're a hairdresser??' she then says straight after "yes qualified"!!?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Just had to clarify that didn't she 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She got the carpets fitted a few days into her parents 10 day holiday and they were a surprise 🤔
Do Carpetright really work that fast? Where were her parents when they came to measure up then? Our branch insist on measuring for stair carpets - they will not sell based on your own measurements. I smell bull💩

Reactions: 26
She got the carpets fitted a few days into her parents 10 day holiday and they were a surprise 🤔
Do Carpetright really work that fast? Where were her parents when they came to measure up then? Our branch insist on measuring for stair carpets - they will not sell based on your own measurements. I smell bull💩
She will say because her parents had been on about getting it carpeted they already had someone out to measure! Everything she says is made up rubbish!!

Reactions: 8
Your profile pic really scares the pants off me 😂
But it's so handsnomes 😆

Yes she said she was going to her mum's for breakfast!!! Maybe she's having two breakfasts today 😂😂 She really needs to start remembering what she says or writing it down to refer back to!!!!
Maybe that could be her next book that would actually be useful for her. 'Mrs Hinch: The Lying Journal - never again forget what you've said' 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She said last night about getting breakfast at her mums with the food SHE bought in, obviously there wasn’t an invite as they had breakfast at home. Always has to say about the things SHE bought such a self absorbed woman

Reactions: 15
New Thread Suggestion:

Carpet on the stairs, chocolates & hares, is Hinch trying to show the world she cares?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Why is she so excited that it’s the weekend? Surely everyday is a weekend when neither of you do a conventional job!

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
New thread suggestion:
Pinch has sunk so low it’s just like watching The Truman Show
DC4692B6-8189-4CEC-8809-3C294C40EDE8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If you watch back the last interview for 'This morning' so funny where phill says 'so before this you we're a hairdresser??' she then says straight after "yes qualified"!!?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Just had to clarify that didn't she 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
I wonder why she didn’t mention she was/is a saleswoman 🤔 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why does she not put make up on her face? Why do iconic send her so much crap to wipe on her arm yet she claims she uses it on her face..... well show that then! Oh my mistake she doesn’t want to not use a filter 🙄

Reactions: 25
I’ve saw negative comments about him being on hungry baby milk but I don’t see the problem with this, all of mine were on it.
What’s wrong with hungry baby milk?
I’m not a fan of her but I don’t like comments about her choices of weaning or how she raises her son, years ago it was normal to wean a baby younger than 6 months, guidelines change.
That’s up to her to wean early, not really anyone’s business.
She annoys me and her choices to promote herself are so wrong, I could go on however remarks about her parenting choices are not our business.
I sound terrible and I’m really sorry but I think sometimes chatting about her in this manner doesn’t feel right.
Guidelines do change, the current guidelines for weaning changed a very long time ago. It was recommended 6 months with my first, who is 13 now. I'm not particularly interested in how she parents, that's not why I'm here, but that said she is an 'influencer', has a large following of impressionable, naive people that copy her in some cases right down to the way she speaks and her mannerisms. She has a responsibility to not promote bad/unsafe/nit recommended practices. This goes for all the things she decides to show millions regarding Ronnie, just as much as the unsafe cleaning practices. This is why I have an issue with her displaying Ronnie's cot with those fancy, unsafe cot bumpers - regardless of whether he will use it with them in or not, people will copy what she has and does. If she chooses to go against safety/best practice guidelines on the way she parents or cleans her home -thats her lookout. But it should not be what she displays to her followers who will take it that these things are fine to do because "Mrs Hinch does it".

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I had a dream last night a few of us went to Hinch towers to watch her new movie 🤢🤮 we only did it purely for tattle bants 😅
But, we were watching around a tiny laptop and she couldn’t see herself well enough so moved her chair up to mine and sat riiiiight next to me. Practically on my knee 😑
Then, as we were leaving (we made excuses to leave early) she charged us £10.80 for the pleasure 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I need to stop reading this thread before bed 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
Haha it's not just me that has the Hinchmares after tattling before bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope she doesn’t apply make up to her face like that 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it me or does she not sound like Sophie in that ad? Sounds posher. 🤣 God knows how her followers are going to afford £75 make up brushes when they can’t even afford more than one pair of shoes though! 🙄

Reactions: 20
Why does she not put make up on her face? Why do iconic send her so much crap to wipe on her arm yet she claims she uses it on her face..... well show that then! Oh my mistake she doesn’t want to not use a filter 🙄
I use it all the time guyzzzz
Clearly brand new and not used :rolleyes:

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.