Mrs Hinch #62 Free garage floor, fake friendship with Stacey, but where the duck is Tracey?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to admit this, and hate myself for getting trapped in it but I was a hincher, up until just before she hit 2 million. My son was 11 months at that time and kept getting throat infections, one after the other and was having different antibiotics each time which has left him with permanently enlarged lymph nodes (we’ve had him fully checked because obviously that worried us for obvious reasons).
One night when he was on his 6th throat infection in 4 months, I was laying awake thinking what could be the cause. Then I thought about all the cleaning products I was using because Hinch was using them and raves about them. So I stopped using them to see what happened, and I started only using either diluted washing up liquid, or a dry cloth for cleaning.
The infections stopped. He hasn’t had one since.

So, Sophie - if you’re reading this: I bleeping HATE you. I hate you for making me think cleaning was more important than my child’s health. I hate you for brainwashing me in my vulnerable state after a traumatic birth. I hate you for making me hate myself. I hate you for making me feel like a failure as a mother.

Spout about karma all you want Sophie, because I may not have all new gifted furniture but I know I have my sons health, a home we’ve worked hard for and everything in it, and everything we do is for our son: this makes me far, far richer than you’ll ever imagine.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 118
I hate to admit this, and hate myself for getting trapped in it but I was a hincher, up until just before she hit 2 million. My son was 11 months at that time and kept getting throat infections, one after the other and was having different antibiotics each time which has left him with permanently enlarged lymph nodes (we’ve had him fully checked because obviously that worried us for obvious reasons).
One night when he was on his 6th throat infection in 4 months, I was laying awake thinking what could be the cause. Then I thought about all the cleaning products I was using because Hinch was using them and raves about them. So I stopped using them to see what happened, and I started only using either diluted washing up liquid, or a dry cloth for cleaning.

So, Sophie - if you’re reading this: I bleeping HATE you. I hate you for making me think cleaning was more important than my child’s health. I hate you for brainwashing me in my vulnerable state after a traumatic birth. I hate you for making me hate myself. I hate you for making me feel like a failure as a mother.

Spout about karma all you want Sophie, because I may not have all new gifted furniture but I know I have my sons health, a home we’ve worked hard for and everything in it, and everything we do is for our son: this makes me far, far richer than you’ll ever imagine.
Hope your son is ok now. You aren’t a failure, don’t ever think that.

Reactions: 24
Hope your son is ok now. You aren’t a failure, don’t ever think that.
Thank you, he’s totally fine now (except for deciding to wake up at 2am to play 🙄😂). I now don’t use anything Hinch advocates because of the sheer fact that she doesn’t look at the wider picture of using products.

Reactions: 26

She really needs to stop with this whole troll thing, just makes her look like a big baby
Even some of her hinchers are probably questioning if they’re trolls, she seriously cannot take criticism.... yet she wants to be a star 🙄

Reactions: 24
New thread suggestion: Daily Fail article is causing Hinch drama and the best she can do is preach about Karma!

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Bloody hell she’s a cross between Katie Hopkins & Daffy Duck!!!!
Bloody hell she’s a cross between Katie Hopkins & Daffy Duck!!!!
🛑 stop .... I can’t breathe 😂🤣😂🤣😂😂

They way she tells that story about buying the “hinchers” shopping is exactly the same way my mum tells stories when she makes tit up. Now my mum most definitely has some sort of issues, she lies about everything. From how much a top cost, to accusing someone of assault. (This was 100% proven to be bollocks , so please don’t accuse me of victim shaming.)
I’m not accusing Hinch of having the same problems, but it’s the way she said it. Compulsive liars (as far I can see- my poor sister seems to have inherited my mums skills for lying.) they talk fast and keep repeating stuff. Loud and quick so you don’t fully process what they are saying. It’s more believable that way. and they are always the hero.
it’s sickening. (Sorry if this is a bit rant-y. Having a tough time with my mum and sister at the moment. And old Hinchy finally made me snap.)
Yup, had the same issues with my mother. If one thing good that come out of it it’s that I see how I don’t want to be and I also recognise the traits in others. I used to find myself just staring at her in disbelief when she went off on one. I used past tense as she is not in my life any more (still alive just not in my life).... I had to break free and I feel better for it 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She does realise that loads of people are up at that hour and earlier for WORK?! Yes? No probably not in her lazy world.

Reactions: 20

I'm so glad your son is doing much better x
Please don't think you are a failure x you were doing what you thought was the best at the time. It's not your fault because there is a reason why influencers exist. I mean their name says it all. They are there to influence folk. That's their bloody job and if they are doing it well it works.
Honestly if I could wipe influencers off IG I'd do it in a heartbeat (and not just the cleaning ones).

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I absolutely hate Hinch and can’t stand her BUT are we not missing the point here.... this is part of their marketing to promote their products. I don’t think we can really shoot them down for sending free samples to someone to promote their products.
Do they really need the promotion though?

Reactions: 10
So at quarter to three yesterday, the Sun (I hate that rag so there’s no way I will share it - I took the hit for all of us by looking at it) uploaded an article about Mrs Hinch’s home, all with current photographs, talking about Sophie’s decor etc. There are die hard hinchers on there looking for the comment about the “free food” after it was shared at around 4 o’clock yesterday on Facebook. Lots saying “she must have deleted it” and “well you’ll have 3 million people on your back!”

Have they not twigged that the timing is off? That this article was published later in the day and that there is no way Sophie could have read this comment as it wouldn’t have even been published then? Why can’t they see that it doesn’t exist?
Honestly, I despair!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The cockwomble is still banging on about trolls this morning. Grow up Soph you narcissistic bleep. Perhaps if you weren't such a greedy, bragging, sly witch you wouldn't have so many haters 👊🙌👏 Cannot wait to sit back and watch your demise. ATB hunsssssss 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Hinch why aren't you using your journal for your list of jobs today?
Have you got bored of your own book!!!!
Welcome to our world Soph 🤚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has she deleted things from her stories? I can’t see anything about her saying about being broke? Or the arse licking letter from the baby mobile business?

Reactions: 5
The woman can't cook so she can hardly promote it.
Heinz has been around for years.. it doesn't even need promoting.
Exactly why does heinz think a "cleaner
Auntie trace......wow! Unbelievable really, not mentioned for so long then sees it mentioned on tattle and here she is invited to the grey home!
Pre recorded!! She's back in the broom cupboard now!! 😜🤣

Reactions: 3
She needs to look up the word “trolls” just because people are outing you and waking up from the hinch effect it doesn’t mean they’re being trolls people are entitled to their opinions so soph if you’re reading this- we are not jealous ! We don’t want to be you but we do want your hinchers to wake up from the Zaflora daze and see the person you really are. You don’t have the hinchers best interest all you care about is lining your pockets but stepping over them and rinsing them of the very little money they have

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.