Mrs Hinch #62 Free garage floor, fake friendship with Stacey, but where the duck is Tracey?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 51835

Literally not how karma works but sure. Karma is more like how you hope people think you look like you do in this highly photoshopped image but then you're a greedy, self serving prick who gives absolutely nothing back to those in our society who truly need help, and you get papped and they realise you actually look how you do... Annnnd then they also realise how little you give back and you fall back into obscurity.

ATB
Hahaha she totally wishes she looked like that hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And good luck to you when everyone finally sees you for what you really are. And when you have to go back to earning an honest living rather than ripping vulnerable people, with REAL problems off. Mug
So if you comment you dont like her house because its boring and bland that makes you a troll?

I love it when she gets pissed off with the non arse licking comments!
Her real personality comes out.
Why would you post that pic on a rant about trolls 😂
Does she think she looks hard 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Mrs H, you’ve just had an article published in the Daily Mail. What did you actually expect? They are not trolls for expressing their own opinion which you do not like. Maybe one or two comments hit a bit too close to home?
She left out all the ones about her being a saleswoman 🤔😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“BROKE AND ALONE”

No hun they’re broke cos they’re copying your lifestyle with your 💩 swipe ups and ads you’re making your own “fans” broke

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She absolutely cannot stand any critcism! Pretty much EVERY person in the public eye that has an article written about them with an active comments section, will get some people commenting that don't like them/agree with them/are critical. Some often offensive! Do you see anyone else whinging and whining constantly when this happens??! She still can't grasp the meaning of trolling either, someone in her management team really needs to explain that to her.
You can't censor the public I'm afraid Soph, and they ain't all gonna like you. Off you toddle back to hairdressing if you can't deal with that 👋
Well said!

Reactions: 6
Lol that pic she's put on her story of her and Jamie. He's so.... Meh. Big and round and... Meh

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm too early but I surely can't resist...

Mrs Hinch #63: She can't keep track of her blatant lying but that won't keep the huns from buying!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
The girl has more issues than a daily newspaper!

Is it too early for a title suggestion go easy on me it’s my first 😂

Mrs Hinch #63: Hinch feels the pinch after some shopping, the pumpkin must be stinky but hey there’s a new Minky

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Way too easily but.....

Trolls are all vile jealous witches - Soph's pure ragin' they won't be contributing to her riches.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Well she’s gonna be gutted that she can’t post anymore passive aggressive stories tonight. Instagram has gone down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guyzzzz who needs wine when you've got pine... ( may I add not stolen from grinch, can I copyright this somehow so it doesn't end up as a quote in her next book 😂)

Me soph, I need wine 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.