Mrs Hinch #62 Free garage floor, fake friendship with Stacey, but where the duck is Tracey?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Grinch has told Trace that she has a Tattle thread named in her honour? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Que the reduction of sales in heinz beans and the increase of sales of branstons 😂.

On a serious note, there's been many a time in my life when I just couldn't justify buying a tin of heinz for a four pack of a supermarkets own brand. To be honest... I don't really care, beans are beans - now that's controversial 😂

Reactions: 9
I am sick. F**king sick!!! 39 people DIED IN essex yesterday...the area she lives. Mentions nothing but the next day makes the whole poor poor me so everyone tip toes around her. F off you absolute muppet. People died yesterday trying to better themselves yet you make the Essex news all about you. Absolute cow. Seriously you dont have anything in common with the average person. You dont have a heart. Go away now you snake!!
I am sick. F**king sick!!! 39 people DIED IN essex yesterday...the area she lives. Mentions nothing but the next day makes the whole poor poor me so everyone tip toes around her. F off you absolute muppet. People died yesterday trying to better themselves yet you make the Essex news all about you. Absolute cow. Seriously you dont have anything in common with the average person. You dont have a heart. Go away now you snake!!
Well said

Reactions: 8
Get me a job at Heinz, or gleam..cos it would have been so much better if they had collaborated to send food parcels to those that need them! Not a difficult bit of PR that...Hinch looks better, Heinz look better and decent folk who're having a hard time benefit!
But Heinz they have got their target audience as most of the Hinch followers are living on the bread line and dishing up Heinz meals daily. Pretty clever of them tbf....

Probs also why they didn’t bother with a en suite in their new bedroom. The loft will be a huge master ‘suite’!
Totally.. the landing is just waiting for a new staircases. Then she can use the whole ...”You know Jamie teases me about living in the loft - well now I am!”. Would also explain why you can’t swing a cat in their bedroom - it’s temporary. Lying fuckwits.

I hate the pair of them. The loft extension will tide them over until their IG fame is over, and by then they’ll have enough money to move to a stately home in the countryside and enjoy the rest of their lives living in luxury after everyone has forgotten about them. It’s part of their plan.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I get what you mean but she could say no! But that word doesn’t seem to be in her vocabulary!
It’s the lack of integrity that gets me. Likes products but then get her head turned with the next product that comes along. With the £5K to put it on her stories!
100% agree, of course any brand gifting things to Hinch may increase their sales. It's not necessarily the brand I get annoyed at, it's Hinch. I just think she could have replied to that stating that packages could be sent to local food banks, womens relief programs, addictions services. The list is endless of who she could have asked that package to be sent too... and she didn't she kept it for herself. When quite frankly she doesn't need it. Now I'm all for a laugh and I'm not going to say I'll in my life never buy a tin of Heinz chicken soup again.. but it's just greed. She really had and will continue to have opportunities to help others worse off as she is in a position to do so.. but won't. That's frustrating!!

Reactions: 8
You what I did raise a cynical eyebrow at? When reading Ma Barker's roast of the century recipe I noticed that she'd name dropped all the brands. Paxo, Schwartz, Bisto, Oxo... Rather than saying gravy granules, stock cube etc. Could just be she wanted to put exactly what mummy dear uses but, you know what she's like 🙄
Great point you've made there!! Name dropping for a reason....nothing is by accident in Beggy Grinch world

Reactions: 14
You what I did raise a cynical eyebrow at? When reading Ma Barker's roast of the century recipe I noticed that she'd name dropped all the brands. Paxo, Schwartz, Bisto, Oxo... Rather than saying gravy granules, stock cube etc. Could just be she wanted to put exactly what mummy dear uses but, you know what she's like 🙄
Yup... you'd think stating simple ingredients like stock cubes etc would be accessible to more people who will attempt to make Ma Barker's Roast. Not everyone can afford to waste half their weekly shopping allowance on branded ingredients from what I can gather to make a rather disappointing excuse of a roast dinner.

Reactions: 15
I have been so busy these past few days I'm struggling to keep up here. Let me summarise and you can tell me if I've missed anything.

Date with stace
Welcome back trace
Sausage slop
Paid for a hinchers shop
Her new jumpers so soft
Still begging about the loft
A day without her phone
Jamie's still at home

I think that's about it. Let me know if I've missed anything 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
I have been so busy these past few days I'm struggling to keep up here. Let me summarise and you can tell me if I've missed anything.

Date with stace
Welcome back trace
Sausage slop
Paid for a hinchers shop
Her new jumpers so soft
Still begging about the loft
A day without her phone
Jamie's still at home

I think that's about it. Let me know if I've missed anything 😆
New blender, gifted or not?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So our title asked - where the duck is Tracey. We asked and Hinch answered. Hi Soph 🖐. Thanks for confirming that you haven't completely sacked the poor cow off.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If it's OK to share this on Tattle could someone tell or DM me the screen name for Mr Hinch and also this other IG she has? I found them before on web page IG but I can't find them again on my app IG on my new tablet.

Reactions: 1
I absolutely hate Hinch and can’t stand her BUT are we not missing the point here.... this is part of their marketing to promote their products. I don’t think we can really shoot them down for sending free samples to someone to promote their products.
She could do something to equal out all her freebies though, if she doesn’t know how to decline, I know a lady who has a much much smaller following but companies still give her stuff and she only accepts #gifted items to promote if the company agree to donate the same product to a women refuge or to a charity which help families who are expecting or have children and literally don’t have any baby/kid essential, she also donated all her baby stuff once she had finished with it to the charity.
I think if she paid the gesture forward it wouldn’t leave such a bad taste in everyone but the arselickers mouths

• Heart
Reactions: 20

That journal is just one big ad/product placement.

Reactions: 16
She could do something to equal out all her freebies though, if she doesn’t know how to decline, I know a lady who has a much much smaller following but companies still give her stuff and she only accepts #gifted items to promote if the company agree to donate the same product to a women refuge or to a charity which help families who are expecting or have children and literally don’t have any baby/kid essential, she also donated all her baby stuff once she had finished with it to the charity.
I think if she paid the gesture forward it wouldn’t leave such a bad taste in everyone but the arselickers mouths
100%

Reactions: 5
I didn't know that, but the ad for oxo cubes didn't show Katy and Lynda doing anything else except crumbling the cubes into boiling water and making gravy which was why I asked I thought that bisto and oxo were the same:)
I think you can make gravy if you add something to thicken it but on it’s own it doesn’t thicken. I learnt the hard way [emoji85]

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.