Mrs Hinch #62 Free garage floor, fake friendship with Stacey, but where the duck is Tracey?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Were they in harrods? 4 or 5 pounds over 😂

Does she even know how someone who is skint shops ?

Her life is one big lie . Poor Ronnie

Reactions: 19
Oh god even Netmums is talking about Grinch 🙃🙄 Another company to boycott.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG over 100 comments on one of the hinch fb pages about how unfair it is... Only one person said she shouldn't have posted that as all she wants to happen is for that woman to get thousands of hateful comments...

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Faking it tears of a crime please please put her on there for experts opinion on body language 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And now she’s doing her usual “woe is me, now I’m going to remain silent to gain more sympathy” act.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
First post wish me luck, haha.
So I was on facebook this morning and came across this thread on OK magazine page. Seems like Hinch is realising her time may be up. Unsure if this has already been posted but here is her reply to some of the comments, trying desperately to fight back.
*Hoping I do this next bit right*
Can anyone smell bullshit? 💩

Reactions: 9
Soph; you’re a liar and we don’t believe you. And even if it *did* happen then fair game. The general public has been paying for your shopping for a bloody long time now.
Don't silly. Sophie doesn't get shopping. She likes on dominos takeaway and mug shots 😂

Reactions: 15
And now she’s doing her usual “woe is me, now I’m going to remain silent to gain more sympathy” act.
Oh yes, wheels set in motion, hinchers rally to support their master, then WHAM, free loft conversion, hinchers are so happy for her as she sooooooooo deserves it guys, bless them.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Soph sees something unsavoury written about her (apparently). Has a Gretel rant about it. Stays quiet for a bit. Sympathy pours in along with more gifted tit and a big project done on her house. 👀

The Hinchers must all be blind from mixing too many chemicals, her pattern is so bleeping obvious it hurts. It’s taking a while, but you know, the bigger they are the harder they fall. I can’t wait until she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She's also full of absolute tit. Was upset last week because she couldn't afford the journal until she had spare money in a few weeks. She got gifted one 🙄 & yet today she picks up a Halloween costume for her son and random hinch crap. Where's that spare money come from?!
Yeah but the person that gifted her one purchased My grey homes journal FIRST before her own WTH Mind boggles 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Slightly off topic, but was there a thread for Stacey? I was pretty sure I read one during the night feeds but I can't find it now

Reactions: 3
Slightly off topic, but was there a thread for Stacey? I was pretty sure I read one during the night feeds but I can't find it now
Yes there definitely is a thread. Just put her name in the search bar.
(There probably is a way to put a link to her thread on here but I'm a bit clueless)

Reactions: 2

Reactions: 3
I have 100% read a story recently about someone paying for someone else’s shopping, she has 100% taken that story and made up her own version.
I smell a massive pile of bullshit 💩💩

Reactions: 25
Yes there definitely is a thread. Just put her name in the search bar.
(There probably is a way to put a link to her thread on here but I'm a bit clueless)
I just found it... Blame baby brain! When I typed her name into the search bar it didn't come up so I had to go searching 🙈 thanks though! Now back to lurking again!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have 100% read a story recently about someone paying for someone else’s shopping, she has 100% taken that story and made up her own version.
I smell a massive pile of bullshit 💩💩
I have too!!! It was a woman with two kids in a shop and the kids were asking for kit kats and stuff like that and she was using her calculator on her phone as she went round and didn’t have enough so had to put Her own sanitary towels back and then someone helped her out it was on Facebook

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I have too!!! It was a woman with two kids in a shop and the kids were asking for kit kats and stuff like that and she was using her calculator on her phone as she went round and didn’t have enough so had to put Her own sanitary towels back and then someone helped her out it was on Facebook
If hinch has taken that story and twisted it for her own use, that must be the absolute lowest thing she has ever done!

Reactions: 30
As a pauper myself who regularly goes shopping with a specific amount of money I'm telling you now there's no chance in hell someone on a budget goes "£4 Or £5" over the money you physically have on you, you wouldn't bring that kind of humiliation on yourself

Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.