Mrs Hinch #62 Free garage floor, fake friendship with Stacey, but where the duck is Tracey?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole hero/victim drama triangle is classic narcissist behaviour. She historically deploys the sympathy stories when there's a big freebie coming that she's knows she's going to have to admit to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
She didn’t ever pay for somebody’s shopping because if she had, she would have been shouting it from the rooftops straight away in hopes of looking like a saint. She would never do something nice on the downlow when there’s an opportunity for her to seek praise and admiration:rolleyes:

Reactions: 24
Just uploading the story so it makes sense for anyone reading once it's gone. So transparent, it's all pretty much been said .

• Heart
Just uploading the story so it makes sense for anyone reading once it's gone. So transparent, it's all pretty much been said .
View attachment 51634
So the comment was ‘she really grates on me, her house is boring but at least I got some free food 🤔🤔🤔

It doesnt even make sense!
If your gonna lie about a comment at least make sure its believable!

Yeah definite bull there. Regardless of everything else, highly unlikely that woman would slate her in comments on an article and then reveal she had accepted free food from her! So far fetched it's cringey 😂

Reactions: 20
Interesting that she references the article was on Mrs Hinch's house.
Wouldn't you just say MY house? Does she has illusions of grandeur and is now referring to herself in the third person 🤣 If that doesnt tell people it's all an act I don't know what will.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 51634
It's amazing how blatant the lies are now that I watch it back. Another classic lie trait is adding LOADS of unnecessary detail. It's a tiny story but she elaborates with SO much random detail.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Where's Robert Phipps when you need him..bet her body language gives her away!! The neckbrub, looking to the side..👀🤥

Reactions: 12
What about getting up. If she’s struggling to walk using two limbs how on earth is she going to get up using all four and then her painful hands also?????? 😱😱😱
Bestie Solomon Grundy to the rescue!!! She'll help....she'll swoop in and scoop her up!!!
That's what besties do!!
Sistas from annuva mista, and all that shiite!! 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Soph; you’re a liar and we don’t believe you. And even if it *did* happen then fair game. The general public has been paying for your shopping for a bloody long time now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
This is so obvious. That's why they left that huge space at the top of the stairs. Who has an extension to add an extra room only to lose another room and use it as a waiting area? That loft extension has been on the cards all the time and this is her little build-up to it. Greedy witch.
Probs also why they didn’t bother with a en suite in their new bedroom. The loft will be a huge master ‘suite’!

Reactions: 14
Interesting that she references the article was on Mrs Hinch's house.
Wouldn't you just say MY house? Does she has illusions of grandeur and is now referring to herself in the third person 🤣 If that doesnt tell people it's all an act I don't know what will.
Also further removing herself from the lie by using third person

Soph; you’re a liar and we don’t believe you. And even if it *did* happen then fair game. The general public has been paying for your shopping for a bloody long time now.
Ironic she's complaining that (ficticious) someone conned her out of paying for their food shopping when her whole Instagram persona is a massive con trick #swipeupgalore

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.