Mrs Hinch #62 Free garage floor, fake friendship with Stacey, but where the duck is Tracey?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arghh...that bleeping nose wrinkle she does!! It ain't cute, it just makes me want to bomp her right on the end of it 👊🏼😡😂 Not really of course, because I'm a lover not a fighter ......

Did anyone see stacey’s post about Ronnie & Rex munching soggy bread sticks. Are any of them old enough for bread sticks? I know every child develops at their own pace but is Ronnie not older than Rex? Rex seems more advanced than ronnie. I am in no way slagging off a child, never in a million years would I do that but you never see her do anything with him other than poke him & wobble his belly.
Rex is exactly 4 weeks older than Ronnie, and no, neither of them should be having anything other than breast/formula milk at their age.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She even talks like her, does the weird music videos were she’s not actually spraying anything just waving a bottle

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I only watch her stories so I can join in but the last one of her talking pure bollocks has wound me up! Soph no one gives a tit you’ve washed your face!!! Clearly hinting for some facial stuff like your besties just been given!!
She is so transparent now!! GREEDY GRINCH always wants MORE!!! 🤢

Reactions: 16
He is in a baby sleep bag or whatever they call it, which would explain the reason for him looking on the larger side possibly.
Ah thank you. That would explain it. They’re not something I’ve experienced and it’s a long time since I’ve had babies around! Somewhat relieved.

Reactions: 3
Does Jamie not have to go to work anymore now? He always seems at home. Have her soggy minkys Earned them enough he’s a man of leisure?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Found her book in Sainsbury's. Only 2 left on the shelf?!
Had a quick flick through because I was too embarrassed to be seen with it in my hands. View attachment 51385
Found the roast page :sick:
Hey'up. First post, because out of all the things Grinch has done putting Yorkshire batter in the fridge is the most criminal. You make that bugger first thing in the morning and leave it on the side covered with a tea towel until you're ready. Heavily offended. Triggered, even.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It’s gonna be a loft conversion and the stairs will go up from the “waiting area” ... 🙄
This is so obvious. That's why they left that huge space at the top of the stairs. Who has an extension to add an extra room only to lose another room and use it as a waiting area? That loft extension has been on the cards all the time and this is her little build-up to it. Greedy witch.

Reactions: 33
In Essex they legit have signs everywhere in shops like home bargains/wilco saying sh*t like "MrsHinch's autumnal bargains" next to some febreze and cif. Groundbreaking stuff. 🙄🙄🙄 can't stand the woman, is she trying to kill every fish in a 50 Mile radius ?

(Though she did help a friend of mine with depression get motivated to get up and about and kind of enjoy cleaning so I suck it up irl and let people sing her praises, at least she unintentionally did a very good thing by helping my friend out. Now I just have to make sure she doesn't kill my friend by encouraging her to mix bathroom chemicals. )

This is so obvious. That's why they left that huge space at the top of the stairs. Who has an extension to add an extra room only to lose another room and use it as a waiting area? That loft extension has been on the cards all the time and this is her little build-up to it. Greedy witch.
It’s a shame cos I loved watching her and to see all along this was her plan , her tactic to use her genuine followers to rinse money out of them whilst taking so many freebies from companies and use them for her personal greed. You’ve taken so much how about giving some back ? Help someone that’s escaped domestic violence by gifting new home stuff ? Taking gifted food to good banks ? How about give back to her followers and help those that actually need it

• Sad
Reactions: 17
"I just had the most relaxin' baff". Hopefully Ronnie doesn't pick up her speech habits. She sounds so daft.
I know right ... cloffs... baaffs.... Rrrrrrrrrronnieeee.... and the way she pronounces anything with an S. I could throat punch the absolute cockwomble 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 20
why does she use bisto gravy granules and oxo gravy cubes? aren't they the same thing?
Are oxo gravy cubes different to the regular oxo cubes? Because the latter doesn’t thicken into gravy it’s more for flavour in sauces or soups.

Reactions: 3
I think the Heinz *gifted beans and soup might be the final straw for a lot of hunchers!

I’ve just had my friend round, shes a primary school teacher. They had parents evening on monday and one of the mums looked a bit upset when she saw my friend so my friend asked if everything was ok and the mum broke down and told her that she was really struggling, she was on zero hours contract and for the last 3 weeks she’d only been given 10 hours. She couldnt afford to pay her rent, council tax, water etc because she was getting less than £100 a week and she didnt know how she was going to feed her kids especially when they were on half term next week. Anyway my friend is getting her referred to our local food bank so hopefully it’ll take a bit of pressure off but tonight all the staff went for an end of term meal and somebody saw hunchs story about the gifted heinz hamper! My friend said about 8 of them there followed hunch (only 1 was a proper ‘huncher’) and they went off it, saying she was asking people to donate meals to the homeless the other week and now shes taking enough food to feed somebody for 2 weeks at least. Even the die hard huncher said it was disgusting, she has kids in her class that only get one meal a day only because they get free dinners or they might not even get that!

My friend was genuinely upset and angry over the heinz freebie, and I think a lot of people will be!

• Sad
Reactions: 50
We must give her a break today guys, she’s had a tough day. She spilt some Coffee Mate and dropped some beetroot....it sounds awful. I hope we’re all thinking of her tonight in our prayers
Has she got a tiled floor? Because if she has, that beetroot juice is going to be a bleeping nightmare for the poor cleaner to get out of the grout 🤣

• Haha
I think the Heinz *gifted beans and soup might be the final straw for a lot of hunchers!

I’ve just had my friend round, shes a primary school teacher. They had parents evening on monday and one of the mums looked a bit upset when she saw my friend so my friend asked if everything was ok and the mum broke down and told her that she was really struggling, she was on zero hours contract and for the last 3 weeks she’d only been given 10 hours. She couldnt afford to pay her rent, council tax, water etc because she was getting less than £100 a week and she didnt know how she was going to feed her kids especially when they were on half term next week. Anyway my friend is getting her referred to our local food bank so hopefully it’ll take a bit of pressure off but tonight all the staff went for an end of term meal and somebody saw hunchs story about the gifted heinz hamper! My friend said about 8 of them there followed hunch (only 1 was a proper ‘huncher’) and they went off it, saying she was asking people to donate meals to the homeless the other week and now shes taking enough food to feed somebody for 2 weeks at least. Even the die hard huncher said it was disgusting, she has kids in her class that only get one meal a day only because they get free dinners or they might not even get that!

My friend was genuinely upset and angry over the heinz freebie, and I think a lot of people will be!
Good. Hope more and more people start to realise. The sooner the better. Her days are numbered now. Enjoy it while it lasts hun. [emoji1366]

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.